Haryana Sujal Yojana 2022: Another commendable, commendable initiative has been taken by the Haryana State Government in the direction of taking forward the campaign of water conservation. Under which “Manohar Lal Khattar” by the Chief Minister of the State.Sujal Yojana” has been started. This is a pilot project scheme, which will ensure water supply management. With the implementation of this scheme, the amount of water wasted will be reduced and there will be natural resources and financial savings along with monitoring, planned supply of water. Through this article we Haryana Sujal Yojana 2022 Providing complete information related to. To get complete information about this scheme, read the article till the end.
Haryana Sujal Yojana 2022
Water is an important and vital part of human life. The farmers of Haryana and Punjab states use ground water to irrigate their fields. Due to which the groundwater level is decreasing day by day, which is a matter of concern. And the figures show that, in the year 2030, the problem of water scarcity will arise in many states of India. Therefore, necessary steps are being taken by many state governments for saving water and for proper water supply, water management. Keeping this in mind, an initiative has been started by the Haryana Government for the monitoring, planned supply of water, which is named “Sujal Yojana 2022” Is.
Implementation of Haryana Sujal Yojana 2022
Haryana Sujal Yojana will be implemented by the Urban Development Authority of the state. Under this scheme, an electronic gadget with online cloud storage will be installed in each water meter, tube well and other water connection. Through this gadget, officials will be able to monitor water online. This allows officials to monitor the flow of waste water from their workplace, stop it and save water. Water will be conserved through this scheme and availability of water in sufficient quantity will be ensured in such areas where water availability is less.
Sujal Yojana Haryana 2022 – Overview
|scheme name||Sujal Yojana|
|Objective of the plan||Water monitoring, along with well-planned supply |
Ensuring natural resources and financial savings
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Application Process||online / offline|
|official website||will be launched soon|
Objective of Sujal Yojana
A unique IT based and environment friendly ‘Sujal’ water supply management initiative was launched by Haryana Chief Minister Mr Manohar Lal Khattar from “Sant Kabir Kutir” (Chief Minister’s residence). The main objective of launching this scheme is to ensure water monitoring, planned supply as well as natural resources and financial savings.
Features and Benefits of Haryana Sujal Yojana 2022
- Under this scheme water will be conserved and distributed to the needy people.
- To provide water to such rural areas where there is no adequate availability of water.
- Water usage will be monitored and unnecessary use of water will be eliminated.
- Under this scheme, proper use of natural resources and financial savings will also be ensured.
- At present 680 million gallons of groundwater are extracted and distributed in Haryana each day.
- Under the Sujal scheme, this will be reduced to 5 MLD in a year, which will save about Rs 22.9 crore and reduce the use of groundwater by 92 percent.
- With the implementation of this scheme, illegal water connections will be closed.
Haryana Sujal Yojana Eligibility Criteria (Eligibility Criteria)
This is a scheme implemented by the state government. The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the residents of Haryana state.
Documents Required for Haryana Sujal Yojana
- identity card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Certificate of being a domicile of Haryana State
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply under Haryana Sujal Yojana 2022?
Haryana Government has launched ‘Sujal’ water supply management initiative, but no official information has been shared about applying for this scheme, nor has any official website related to the scheme been launched yet. As soon as a website is launched by the government or any information is shared regarding the application in this scheme, then we will provide this information to you through this article.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List