MYSY Scholarship Gujarat 2022-23: Living in Gujarat state, passed class 10, class 12 of science stream, or completed the Diploma, or are pursuing any course and searching for a scholarship to continue your higher education.
Then you are at the right place, we are introducing you MYSY scholarship Gujarat program for starting a career in engineering.
Gujarat MYSY is a scholarship for all eligible and needy students of Gujarat state so that they can pursue their higher education.
The MYSY provides a scholarship if a student has covered at least 80 percentile of marks on his/her SSC board.
The scholarship amount is from a minimum of Rs 10,000 to a maximum of Rs 2,00,000 per annum on the level of education he/she is pursuing.
What is the MYSY scholarship Gujarat?
MYSY stands for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana.
This is for Financial and other scholarship/assistantships for worthy and needy students of
all classes such as SC/ST, General, OBC, etc for pursuing Higher Education in the state of Gujarat.
Under MYSY these are the following scholarships that a student can avail of;
- Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Hostel Accommodation and food assistance
- Book- Instrument Assistance
And under this scheme, you can get scholarships for courses such as engineering, medical and surgical, electronics, astronaut, Pharmacy, Hotel Management, Ayurveda, Banking, and many more.
-૧૦ -૧૨ (સામાન્ય / ) .
Highlights of MYSY Scholarship 2022
You can also see brief information about MYSY.
|Scheme Name||MYSY Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Objective||Scholarship Providings to needy students|
|Beneficiary||Students of Gujarat state|
|Last Date||Every year till the end of December Month.|
If you like this then you must know about another scholarship Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022 (New scholarship schemes announced this year)
What Are MYSY Scholarship Eligibility List
If any students want to avail of the scholarship of MYSY then they must be under these eligibility criteria.
- You must take residence in Gujarat state
- You must be completed his class 10 GSEB board with at least 80 percentile of marks.
- Students who are eligible for Diploma to Degree (D2D) should have covered at least 65% of marks in Diploma in their first year.
- Applicants pursuing MBBS/ BDS courses should have scored at least 80 per cent marks in the HSC Gujarat Board examination of the science stream.
- And also who is pursuing under graduation degree such as BA. BSc, BEd, etc must have at least 80 percentile marks in their class 12 GSEB/HGSEB board.
- The students have to be enrolled in their first year of the diploma/ degree program.
- The student’s annual family income should have less than Rs 6 Lakh from all sources.
- Students must have passed the higher class for example GSEB, CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, and IB.
MYSY Scholarship Eligible Course List
A student can avail of scholarship for the following courses for instance;
#1 MYSY Scholarship For Engineering
You can avail of the scholarship amount of MYSY for the engineering course as listed here below for example;
- Bachelor of Engineering & Bachelor of Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Instrumentation Control Engineering
- Information and Communications Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electricals and Electronics
- Agriculture Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
#2 MYSY Scholarship For Computer and IT
You can get the scholarship of MYSY for the computer course for instance;
- Information Technology
- computer application
#3 MYSY Scholarship For Medical and Doctor
You can get the scholarship of MYSY for the medical and doctor course such as;
- Bachelor of Medicine
- and Bachelor of Surgery
- & Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Medicine and Surgery
- Dental SurgeryPhysiotherapy
#4 MYSY Scholarship For Business and Commerce
You can get the scholarship of MYSY for the Business and Commerce course for example;
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Interior Design
- Bachelors of Commerce
- Business Management
- International Business
- Marketing Management
You can get the scholarship of MYSY for the Literacy course in the following;
students can further be eligible to avail of scholars for courses such as;
- Bachelors of Arts
- Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Social Works
- Rural Development
- Political Science
- Indian Culture
MYSY Scholarship List 2022: Rewards and Benefits
The scholarships or the amount is given under the types of scholarships and the education of the students.
In addition, the amount of this scholarship is given per annum to students’ college accounts.
The scholarships are given under the following types of scholarships;
Tuition Fee Scholarship
|Max Amount(Per year)||Eligible Courses|
|Rs. 2,00,000||Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS)|
|Rs. 50,000||professional degree courses such as BE, BTech, BPharm, etc.|
|Rs. 25,000||Three years of Diploma Courses|
|Rs. 10,000||Other Graduation degrees such as Bcom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc|
Hostel Accommodation and food assistance
|Max Amount(Per month)||Eligible Courses|
|Rs. 1,200||Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS)|
|Rs. 1200||professional degree courses such as BE, BTech, BPharm, etc.|
|Rs. 1200||Three years of Diploma Courses|
|Rs. 1200||Other Graduation degrees such as Bcom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc|
|Max Amount(Per year)||Eligible Courses|
|Rs. 10,000||Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS)|
|Rs. 5,000||professional degree courses such as BE, BTech, BPharm, etc.|
|Rs. 3,000||ThreSelf-Financeiploma Courses|
MYSY Scholarship Documents List 2022-23
For MYSY scholarships, students are categorized under this such as Fresh Application, Renewal Application, and Delayed Application as mentioned.
#1: List of Documents for Fresh Application 2022-23
This is the list of documents for Fresh Application for example;
- Aadhaar card
- Std-10 or Std-12 mark sheet
- Letter of acceptance of admission in the degree/diploma course
- Tuition Fee
- Self Declaration
- guardian’s income certificate (Mamlatdar or Taluka Development Officer)
- Certificate (in original), on the letterhead of the institute,
- Hostel Admission and Meal Access,
- copy of the first page of the bank account passbook
- Self-certified copy of income tax return
- Self-declaration of non-payment of income taxable income.
- Reclamation (actually)
#2: List of Documents for MYSY Renewal Application
This is the list of documents for Fresh Application for instance;
- student’s Aadhaar card (self-certified)
- Certificate of Debt Recovery from the institution (originally)
- If there is a semester system for the first/second/third of the student (which is applicable).
- Both semester mark sheets) copy (self-certified)
- Receipt copy (self-certified)
- Copy of Hostel Admission and Meal Access (Self-certified),
- The first page of the student’s bank savings account passbook (self-certified)
- Self-certified copy of income tax return
- Reclamation (actually)
Application Process For MYSY Scholarship @mysy.guj.nic.in 2022-23
To avail of the scholarship of MYSY, you have to register on MYSY and apply for a scholarship. Here we have mentioned the following procedure to apply for the MYSY scholarship.
- first, go to MYSY’s official website by clicking here.
- On the home page, click on Login/Register 2022.
- Choose your application category such as;
- Fresh application (Apply for the first time)
- Renewal Application (Already Applied)
- Delayed Application (Apply after due date)
Step1: Apply for MYSY Fresh Application
- For fresh applications, select the Fresh Application option as mentioned above.
- If you have not registered please do register so you can proceed with the following steps.
- To register on MYSY click on If you have not registered, please. click for Registration
- Clicking here you will jump to a registration page.
- Choose for you from Admission After such as 10th(SSC), 12th(HSC)and Diploma of any one option
- Now fill in the all required information as asked in the form.
- At last click on Get Password. You will be login in.
- Now when you registered back on the first step of Fresh Registration.
- Then fill out the form and password after registration.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
Step2: Apply for Renewal Application
- Firstly, go to the official website of MYSY.
- Secondly, on the homepage choose the Renewal Application option from Login/Register.
- Finally, fill out the form and click on Login as mentioned above steps.
Step3: Apply for Delayed Application
- When you will go when the official website and click for Delayed Application you will be noticed as;
આ લિંક માત્ર વર્ષ ૨૦૧૫, ૨૦૧૬, ૨૦૧૭, ૨૦૧૮, ૨૦૧૯ કે ૨૦૨૦ માં પ્રવેશ મેળવેલ વિદ્યાર્થીઓ માટે માત્ર વર્ષ ૨૦૨૧-૨૨ ની માત્ર રીન્યુઅલ અરજી કરવા માટે છે. વિદ્યાર્થીઓને અગાઉના વર્ષની સહાય મળવાપાત્ર રહેશે નહી.
- It means by the delayed application is for those students who had been admitted to the college in the year 2015-2022.
- If you are eligible you can also follow the same procedure as mentioned above for the Fresh and Renewal application.
MYSY Scholarship Application Status 2022
Firstly, go to the official website of the MYSY scholarship program.
- Secondly, click on the Student Status option.
- Now you have to fill out the form as per your criteria.
- Fill in the information for ance standard, stream, board, passing year, seat number, password, etc.
- At last, click on Get Student Details.
- And you will get all information.
Helpline Number For MYSY Scholarship
Students can easily get all information regarding the MYSY scholarship so there are some helpline numbers.
The helpline number is only available for government working time.
On this helpline number, students can also ask for all doughts, application procedures, and scholar allowance.
FAQs: MYSY Scholarship
What are MYSY scholarships?
The MYSY scholarship full details up in the article.
MYSY Last date always see on the official website. Because other websites may spread wrong information for your attention. Visit https://mysy.guj.nic.in/
MYSY Scholarship Gujarat state government to provide financial help to Economically weak students to complete higher courses.
In conclusion, the MYSY scholarship is very useful for poor and needy students of Gujarat state.
Because it helps the students to continue their higher education without any financial hurdles.
Furthermore, the scholarships provide the tuition fee allowance, hostel aid, and book and food support.
In addition, the scholarships provide a simple and online platform for applying to the scholar.
Finally, hope we have given you a piece of immense information regarding the MYSY scholarship.
Please do comment and share it with needy friends.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List