Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 :- has been launched by the Rajasthan State Government, under the scheme free health facilities will be provided to all those poor needy families present in the state. The beneficiary families will get an opportunity to get free health services up to Rs 5 lakh per annum through the scheme. Financially poor families can get the benefit of the scheme from government and private hospitals selected by the government. In order to provide better health facilities to the poor, this is a special initiative started by the Government of Rajasthan, in which poor citizens can now get the benefit of a better health facility without any financial trouble. Today we will tell you through this article Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme Will share all the information about Therefore, to get the full benefit of the scheme, read our article completely.
Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022
Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance SchemeMany new phases have been implemented in the scheme by the Rajasthan State Government from 30 January 2021. In which better health facilities will be made available to the citizens to take advantage of various types of health facilities. At least 1.10 crore beneficiary families of the state will be covered under the scheme. The scheme was specially launched by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on the occasion of death anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 Beneficiaries will be provided with the facility of quality treatment under AB-MGRSBY A package of 1576 diseases has been included in this. The scheme will be operated by the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
In Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022, 17 government hospitals and 2 private hospitals of the state have been added under the scheme. Under this scheme, free treatment facility will be provided to the citizens in all the affiliated community health centers, district hospitals, private hospitals, satellite hospitals, sub-district hospitals, medical college hospitals and state-run hospitals of the Government of India. More than 1 crore 10 lakh families will be provided free treatment facility up to Rs.5 lakh under the scheme. In this scheme, 50 thousand will be used for common diseases and Rs.4.50 lakh for serious diseases.
|scheme||Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022|
|launch of the scheme||By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Relevant departments||Health and Welfare Department|
|new stage in planning||Implemented from 30 January 2021|
|beneficiary||poor family citizens of the state|
|the gain||Free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per annum|
|beneficiary family||1.10 crore|
|purpose||economically weaker section citizens|
providing health facilities free of cost
Purpose of Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance
AB-MGRSBY RajasthanThe main objective of this is to provide the benefit of better health facilities to the poor families. Due to the cost of health services, he is unable to do his treatment, due to which he falls prey to many other diseases. An initiative has been started in which citizens can now avail health facilities from government and private hospitals of the state without any problem.
New steps have been implemented in the scheme to provide more health services to the citizens of the state under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. For this scheme, now the citizens of the state of Rajasthan can get the benefit of better health services. This cashless health facility will be provided to the beneficiary families.
These diseases are not covered under the scheme
- Unnecessary Dental Treatment
- Unnecessary vitamins and tonics.
- Unnecessary plastic surgery
- Suicide or attempted suicide
- Congenital external disease, anomalies
- Medication due to drug abuse
- Hospitalization in an unnecessary situation
- Hormone replacement therapy
Features of Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme
- Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 Through this 1.10 crore families will be benefited under the scheme.
- Earlier this scheme was known as Bhamashah Health Insurance Scheme which is now being implemented by the state government. Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 has been converted into.
- The beneficiaries are covered under the scheme on the basis of Socio Economic Census SCCE 2011.
- Rs 1800 crore budget by the state government AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan It has been earmarked for, in which 80% of the amount will be borne by the state government.
- In addition, Rs 400 crore will be provided by the central government.
- On the occasion of the death anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, many amendments have been made in the scheme by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot.
- Earlier, under the scheme, health facilities up to Rs 3 lakh 50 thousand were provided to the beneficiary families, but after the implementation of the new rules, the benefit of health facilities up to Rs 5 lakh is being provided to the beneficiaries.
- AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan Through this, citizens can get the benefit of taking treatment of 1576 types of diseases.
- Citizens can get the benefit of health expenses for 15 days after being discharged from the hospital under the scheme.
- Beneficiaries will be treated free of cost under the selected government and private hospitals under the existing scheme in the state.
- Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance The facility of portability will also be made available through which citizens can get benefits of health facilities outside the state as well.
- Citizens will be able to avail free health facilities under Jan Aadhar Card or Aadhar Card.
- For general illness up to Rs 50 thousand and for serious illness up to Rs 4 lakh 50 thousand, insurance will be provided to the beneficiary family according to the financial year.
- to the beneficiary after discharge India Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 It is necessary to provide feedback.
Eligibility & Criteria
- Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Only the citizens belonging to the low income group of the state will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- To apply, it is necessary for citizens to have Bhamashah card, residence certificate and Aadhar card.
- Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 Only those citizens of the state who are included in the Social Security Economic Census SCCE 2011 under the Food Security Act will be eligible to apply.
- To the beneficiary families included in the Socio-Economic Census AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan To get the benefit of this, it is mandatory to enter the identification number of your family in the Jan Aadhar card by going to the E-Mitra center.
- He is eligible to get the benefit of all health facilities only after entering the identification number.
- Jan Aadhar Card
- aadhar card
- income certificate
- Ration card
- birth certificate
- Proof of residence
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan Package List
|Colonoscopy with Biopsy||Gastrology||29190001A|
|Chelation Therapy for Thalassemia Major|
|Septoplasty + FESS||ENT||3902001|
|Prolapse Uterus LeFort’s||Obstetrics & Gynecology||3904001|
|Pacemaker Implantation – Temporary||Cardiology & CTVS||19120001A|
|Lensectomy + Vitrectomy||Ophthalmology||39070001|
How to do Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 registration?
The interested beneficiary of the state who wants to register in Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme can complete the application process according to the procedure given below.
- health insurance plan registration To do this, citizens have to go to the nearest E-Mitra center of their area.
- Beneficiary citizens can complete the process of registration and get the benefits of all health facilities only through the E-Mitra center.
- The applicant will have to get all the information related to the insurance scheme in the E-Mitra center and get the identification number of his family registered in the Jan Aadhaar card on the basis of socio-economic census from the E-Mitra operator.
- During registration, it is mandatory for the applicant to carry the Aadhar card and Bhamashah card of all the family members to the E-Mitra center.
- On the basis of that, the process of registration will be completed by the e-Mitra operator.
- On the basis of registration number, eligible citizens can avail all free health facilities on the basis of registration number after completion of registration process in E-Mitra Kendra.
- like this Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 Registration Your process will be completed.
How to see AB-MGRSBY Rajasthan beneficiary list?
- Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme Beneficiary List Public information to the applicant for viewing official website will have to enter.
- In the home page under login to the website beneficiaries of the schemes Click on the option.
- In the next page, click on the option of Ayushman Bharat. After this the next page will open in the applicant’s screen.
- In the next page, the applicant has to area, district ,Panchayat committee ,Village Panchayat Select it and click on the Search button.
- After this, the list will open in the applicant’s screen, the applicant has to click on more information next to the name of his village.
- On clicking this option, the applicant’s screen Beneficiary List In the list that will open, you can see all the details of the health facilities availed by the beneficiaries.
- like this Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme 2022 Eligible Beneficiary List The viewing process is complete.
Benefits of state citizen health insurance scheme Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme After registration, health cards will be provided to the beneficiaries under which they will be able to get the benefits of all health services.
No, on the basis of the 2011 census, the citizens whose names were entered in the list are eligible to take all health services by registering under the scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Health Insurance Scheme was started by the state government to provide better health facilities to all the families belonging to the low income group of the state, in which the benefit of free health services up to Rs 5 lakh was provided to the beneficiary families. will go.
More than 1 crore 10 lakh families will be benefited on the basis of food security, socio-economic census.
All citizens belonging to poor families will get an opportunity to avail free and better health facilities up to Rs 5 lakh under MGRSBY.
In this article of ours, all types of information related to Rajasthan Ayushman Bharat Swasthya Bima Yojana have been shared, if the beneficiary applicant is facing any kind of problem related to the scheme, then he can call on the help number given below to solve his problem. solution can be obtained.
Toll Free Helpline No. 1800 180 6127
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List