Are you Palanhar Yojana Payment Status 2022-23 If you are looking for the process to check, then you are at the right place. Here we will tell you when the money of the parent will come and how you can check your money etc.
Before you go to Palanhar Payment Status, you should know some important information about this scheme. If you know you can skip.
Palanhar Yojana Payment Status 2022-23
Rajasthan in Palanhar scheme 8 February 2005 was started in Through this, even today, the Palanhar (the person who takes care of orphans and disabled children) is getting the benefit of the scheme.
You can read a detailed information of the scheme in this article. After this article you will not need any other information. This has been a popular article in our articles,
Under the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana, financial assistance is given by the government to their parents to take care of the upbringing, health development and education of those children who are homeless, orphans (whose parents have died) since the birth of the state.
The government only provides financial assistance, it does not arrange these facilities on its own. All these facilities are provided by relatives, uncle-tea and neighbors etc. who take care of those children.
Under the Palanhar Yojana Payment Scheme, it is decided as follows:
- Rs.500 per month for children up to the age of 5 years
- From the time the child takes admission in the school, a financial assistance of Rs.1000 per month is provided for the child till he attains the age of 18 years.
- Along with this, an amount of Rs 2000 is provided per year for clothes, sweater-shoes and other necessary work.
- In this way, the caregiver of a child gets a benefit of up to Rs 10,000-15000 per year.
- Palanhar Yojana Payment stops after the child turns 18.
NACO-National AIDS Control Organization The Palanhar scheme has also been included for the children suffering from AIDS.
Financial assistance of Rs 500/- to 1000/- is provided to the parents of orphan children affected by AIDS for education and other social and economic needs.
Who is called the nurturer under the scheme?
The person who takes care of the destitute children is called a nurturer. These foster orphans are brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts, grandparents, a relative or an acquaintance of orphaned or destitute children.
|scheme name||foster plan|
|first state||Government of Rajasthan|
|when did it start||8 February 2005|
|Palanhar Yojana PDF Form||Download Here|
|purpose||Development of resource deprived children|
When will the money of the caretaker come, how to know?
Palanhar Yojana of Payment Every month the child is transferred to the parent’s bank account through DBT. Many changes were made in this scheme and the beneficiary has been added to the scheme continuously.
If you have applied for the scheme for the first time, and you want to know “When will the caretaker’s money come?” So you can know at the end of the first month after application.
You can check Palanhar Payment Notification through SMS, print your Bank Passbook and through ATM.
You can find a simple way that tells whether you will get the benefit of the scheme or not. That’s why you should see your Palanhar Yojana List.
You can view it here.
- First of all you visit JanSoochna Portal official website Go on
- On the homepage, you search by typing “Palanhar” on the search.
- You will get different options for Palanhar scheme.
- You Palanhar Yojana and Beneficiaries Information (Beneficiaries List) Click on the option.
- Now you have to select all these fields and click on “Search”.
- Area Type (Urban/Rural)
- Select payment year
- Panchayat committee
- Village Panchayat
- Now you can see the beneficiary list.
- You see your name in this list.
- This way you can see when your money will come.
How to Check Palanhar Yojana Payment Status 2022-23 Online?
You have made your application in Palanhar scheme and you want to check whether your money has come or not, then you Palanhar Payment Status can check.
You can do this online in two ways:
- Palanhar Payment Status Check Online on Jan Soochana Portal
- Palanhar Payment Status Check Online on Social Justice and Empowerment Department
#1: Check Palanhar Payment Status on Jan Soochna Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Public Information.
- On the homepage, search by typing “Palanhar”.
- You will get different information about the scheme related to this scheme.
- You Palanhar Yojana and Beneficiaries Information Click on
- When you click on this option, you will go to another new page.
- On this page you have to choose Payment Status.
- now you Registration Number Or Bhamashah Number will have to be entered.
7 Digit Bhamashah Number: 15 Digit Bhamashah Enrollment Number or Application ID e.g. PALANHAR/2022 -23 /XXXXXX
#2: Check Palanhar Payment Status on Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department website
- Now you have to enter your Bhamashah Number or Registration Number.
- After this you enter the Captcha and click on Get Status.
Palanhar Yojana Related Status
Palanhar scheme was started by the Rajasthan government on 8 February 2005 for orphan children, for their upbringing and providing financial assistance for education etc.
The official website of Palanhar Yojana is sje.rajasthan.gov.in and jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in.
You can check the payment status of Palanhar Yojana at jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in and sje.rajasthan.gov.in. Go to these websites and check by entering Bhamashah Number or Registration Number by clicking on Palanhar Yojana Payment Status.
If you want to apply through Palanhar Yojana Application Form, then you can apply by visiting Jansoochna Portal.
Under the Palanhar scheme, the “Palanhar” of the orphaned child can get up to Rs 2500 per month. This amount is provided for the education and development of the boy/girl.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List