Bihar Ration Card List 2022 will be soon available in the official portal, so the candidates who applied for the Bihar Ration card can check such lists either from the official portal or the link provided on this page. Whereas, fresh registrations have also been started for the new ration card. The portal which is being used by the Bihar government to distribute the ration card is Jan Vitran Ann (JVA) Portal which is also known as Ration Card Management System. From this portal, people can get updates about the Ration card, and can also apply for the ration card by downloading the Form of the Ration card, you will get more information about the portal and the Ration in this article, you can scroll to get it all.
The list of the Bihar Ration card will be soon released by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Bihar, for all the poor families so that they can take food at the subsidized rate. The last list was released on 7 July 2021. By accessing the online portal, the people of Bihar can easily see the name on the list of the Ration card. The government of Bihar has categorized the Ration card into four types. All the details of the types of the Ration card are mentioned below in this article.
Bihar Ration Card 2022
बिहार राशन कार्ड लिस्ट consist the name and the details of the family, which has been approved by the government after the verification of the documents. Then the government has decided which color of the Ration card will be issued to the eligible candidate. As per the guidelines, one family acquires only one Ration card, but if a person gets married in such cases they can apply for the new Ration card. The type and color of the Ration card are given below.
Types of Bihar Ration Card
The Bihar government issued four types of Ration card, which is allocated to the families as per their annual income. The details of the type of the Ration card you will get it below:-
APL Ration card
APL stands for Above Poverty Line, which means the card issued to those families whose family income is less than and equal to the 24k INR per year. The color of this card is Blue.
BPL Ration Card
Below Poverty Line (BPL), the card is issued to those families whose income is less than and equal to 24 k per year, and it is Red.
Annapurna Ration Card
The Annapurna ration card has been issued to senior citizens who are not covered under any National Old Age Pension (NOAPs) and are not supported by any family member.
AAY Ration Card
AAY is known as Antyodaya Anna Yojana which is a Yellow card, owned by the poorest family. The cardholder will get 35 kgs of food grains per month to each cardholder’s family.
Public Distribution System
In Bihar, the ration card distribution system has been taken care of by the PDS (Public Distribution System), in which government gives food grains and commodities to the people at a subsidized price. All this process has been regulated by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public distribution. Under the act of the Food Corporation of India, the government ensures the quality of the food which is supplied for the people and also ensures food security.
Under the PDS the government mainly supplies the basic food grains and commodities, which are useful for the people living like, wheat, rice, oil, etc. at a low price of the actual market rate. The government has also generated an online portal for the e-PDS, to avail the various services to the people.
In PDS other than the services of the Food distribution, the government also provided other services like Aadhar seeding services, you can also see the application status of the Ration card, and many other services related to the people welfare and their livelihood.
मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना बिहार
Overview of Bihar Ration Card List 2022
|Article||बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची/ Bihar Ration Card List 2022|
|Organized Authority||Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar|
|PDS Authority||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution|
|Organized Department||The Food and Consumer Protection Department|
|Authority||State Government of Bihar|
|Application Mode||Offline/ Online|
|Types of Ration Card||Above Poverty Line (APL)|
Below Poverty Line (BPL)
Annapurna ration card (AY)
Antyodaya Anna (AAY)
|Official portal||http://sfc.bihar.gov.in |
Benefits of Bihar Ration Card 2022
A ration card is one of the essential cards, which possesses many benefits. We listed almost all the benefits of the Ration card, which are as follows:-
- Ration card is used as a government identification and nationality proof, which require in many places as a piece of evidence.
- The color of the Ration card also shows the financial status of the family.
- By acquiring the Ration card, many poor families will get the food grains, and commodities at cheaper prices.
- It is a piece of legal evidence, which is valid anywhere in India as identification proof.
- Through PDS, there are many shops open for the distribution of food.
- As per the color of the ration card, the government of Bihar has decided the price of the distribution material.
Documents Required for Bihar Ration Card
The documents are essential to submit along with the Ration card application form, so the candidate must go through the details of the documents, which are listed below:-
- Residence proof
- Copy of any government Id like PAN card, Aadhaar card, etc
- Passport size photos (the recent one)
- Family Income certificate
- Domicile of Bihar
- Electricity Bill copy
- Identification proof of the whole family
Candidates must remember all the submitted documents should be genuine, and best of their knowledge.
- The candidate must be a native of Bihar, and also hold a domicile certificate as evidence of permanent residential proof.
- If the candidate already holds one Ration card, are not eligible to get another one for the same family.
- If there is a couple who married recently, then they can apply for a separate Ration card.
- The candidate must fit into the annual income criteria, as per the guidelines.
Elabharthi Bihar: Payment Status
How to check the Bihar Ration Card List 2022
To check the list of the Bihar Ration Card List you must visit the official portal of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar Govt.
- There you can click on the RCMS Report option.
- When clicking on the option, it will direct you to the new page, in which you have to select your district
- Then click on the Show option, after that, the list of your district will be displayed on your screen, and…
- choose one from Rural or Urban areas, click on the link
- After that pick the block, then on the next page choose the Panchayat
- Next, select your Village.
- On the Next Page, your Ration Card Number with family details will appear on your screen.
- You can click on the Ration card number, to take out the printout of the Statement.
How to check Application Status Bihar Ration Card List 2022
JVA is the software from where the applicant can get the details of the Ration card, the Bihar govt. especially organized this portal for information. The portal is coming under the National Food Security Act, for issuing the ration card, as well.
To check the application status of the Bihar Ration Card 2022, you must visit the Jan Vitran Ann (JVA) portal. After that, click on the Application Status, and fill in the following details:-
- Select the district.
- Choose the Subdivision, from the drop-down box.
- Enter RTPS number
- Tap to Show, then the status of the application will display on your screen
Ration Card Issuing Process
The Government has made a JVA portal for issuing the ration card, for that you have to visit the JVA portal and then click on the RC issue which directs you to the next page. And there you have to log in by entering the Login Id and password and the captcha code. Click on the option of login, after that you will get the details of the Ration card. The JVA portal also provides the feature to generate the new Ration card. The direct link to the portal is given below in the article.
How to Apply for Bihar Ration Card 2022
People who have a permanent residence in Bihar and also acquire a domicile of Bihar can apply for the ration card online and offline mode. By applying through the online mode they have to visit the official site of the Bihar Food and Public distribution portal, on the other hand for the offline mode, the candidate must go to the SDO office. To get both the procedure in detail, you can check below.
(रजिस्ट्रेशन) मुख्यमंत्री अल्पसंख्यक रोजगार ऋण योजना 2022
Process to Apply Online for Bihar Ration Card List 2022
If you want to apply for the Bihar ration card 2022, then you can follow below steps:
- You can get the application form, and download it from the official site.
- After getting the form you can fill in all the required details, and attach all the necessary documents.
- Then you have to submit the application form along with the document, to the circle office of the SDO office.
- For future references, you can write down the Application number.
- The pdf of the form is given below, you can directly download it from here.
Process to Apply Offline for Bihar Ration Card 2022
For the offline mode of the application, you have to go to the Circle office or SDO office of your area. From there you can get the form from the counter. Then they have to fill the form, the candidate must careful before filling in all the details, the applicant must read the whole form carefully.
Then they assemble all the documents as per the official guideline, attach all the documents and submit them along with the application form to the circle office or the SDO office. On the next step, after submitting the application form, the candidate has to wait for the Ration card list.
The candidate must submit all the documents cautiously because as per verification the card type will be decided by the authority, so it should be true and legal.
The candidate must keep the application number/acknowledgment slip with himself for future references.
Process to login
If you get the Ration card list, then you can check the details of your Ration card and also it can be downloaded by following the process given below:-
- For downloading the Bihar Ration Card candidate must go to the epds.bihar.gov.in portal.
- From the homepage, you have to click on the login option.
- In this, you need to enter the details like:- Login Id and password, log in as (User or Vendor)
- After this, enter the captcha code, and click on the Login option.
- Then the new page will be displayed on your screen.
Bihar Ration Card Print Process
For the RC print, the interested candidate must go through the official site of the Bihar food and Consumer Protection Department. And there you have to click on the RC print option. Then the link will direct you to the new page i.e Jan Vitran Ann portal. In this portal, only SDO Id will work, so the SDO of your area will enter the Login ID and password, and tap the login option. Then all details will be displayed on your screen.
How to Search for Bihar Ration Card
The process to search for the ration card is simple, the candidate simply visits the खाद्य एवं उपभोक्ता संरक्षण विभाग, then click on the RC details option. And choose the area (Rural or Urban), and select the district from the drop-down box. Candidate must enter only 20 digit Ration card number, and click for search. Then details of your Ration card will display on your screen.
Grievances Registration for Bihar Ration Card 2022
If you want to put any grievance, for that you have to visit the SFC portal, in which you have to select the Submit Grievances option> click on it.
Then fill the registration form of grievance, and fill in the following details-
- Type of Issue
- choose panchayat
- Enter Address
- Email Id
- Registered Mobile No.
- Write the description of the grievance
- If you have any attachment file, you can upload them as well
- Click on register, and note down the grievance registered ID.
(पंजीकरण) बिहार डीजल अनुदान योजना 2022
How To Check Bihar Ration Card Grievance Status
To check the grievance status candidate have to visit the SFC portal, tap to the Know Grievance Status, and then enter the grievance registered ID on the next page, and click on the Get Status, and then the status will be displayed on the screen.
Key Features of the e-PDS project
- Under the PDS system, the government provides the weighing machine to the shopkeepers.
- Provide a fixed amount of Foodgrains to the shopkeeper, for the distribution of the public.
- It acquires transparency and accountability, through this portal.
- It also analyzes the grievances of the public.
Yes, you have to link the Aadhaar card with your ration card.
To can download, the e-challan from the sfc.bihar.gov.in site, applicants can directly click on the e-challan option, and download it from the SFC portal.
For any technical issues, you can contact either one of the numbers 9835642191 or 7992325206, and register your complaint, or else you can put the grievance through the SFC site, or you can email on [email protected]
For the detail of the Ration card you have to see the SFC portal> Tap to the ration card details which is under the category of the Consumer Info. Then the detail will open on your screen if you want you can take the printout of it.
You can find the list of the contact through http://sfc.bihar.gov.in/contactus.html, in this list you can find the list of the various District DSO numbers, DM numbers, and the head office number of Bihar.
There are many advantages of the Ration card, you will get the food material at the subsidized price, it can also be used as proof of residence which is applicable everywhere as evidence.
It will take approx 15-16 days, after the submission of the application form, because document verification will take some time.
For any queries or doubts related to Bihar Ration Card List 2022, you can comment down below.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List