As you all know, the effect of coronavirus has been on every person in the country, its effect is more on low income group and small businessmen. The employment of many people has been affected by the coronavirus infection. Meanwhile, to provide self-employment opportunities to the youth of the service sector and street vendors of urban areas by the Government of Rajasthan. Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme 2022 is applied. Through the scheme, interest free loan up to Rs 50,000 will be made available to the beneficiaries. Friends, in this article we will tell you Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana 2022 All important information related to such as what is this scheme? The scheme is going to provide the application process, eligibility, required documents, benefits and purposes etc., so read the article till the end to get complete information.
Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 50000/- will be provided to small traders, street vendors, and citizens serving in the unorganized sector, who have become unemployed due to corona virus infection, to set up their own employment. This loan will be interest free and no guarantee will be required to take the loan. Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme It will be applicable for one year and till 31 March 2022, application can be made in this scheme. The loan repayment period will be 12 months and the moratorium will be 3 months. Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana 2022 Under the scheme, street vendors and small traders who are facing financial crisis will get financial support.
Institutional Framework of Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme 2022
Friends, for the proper implementation of this scheme, the nodal officer of this scheme will be the district collector and the verification of the beneficiaries will be done by the sub-divisional officer. Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme 2022 under which “first come first serveOn this basis, loans will be made available to about 5 lakh small traders. The loan amount will be repaid in 12 equal instalments. Beneficiaries can withdraw the loan amount through debit or credit card.
Mukhymantri Yuva Sambal Yojana Rajasthan
Key Highlights Of Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme|
|started by||Government of Rajasthan|
|beneficiary||citizens of rajasthan|
|loan amount||₹ 50000|
|official website||not yet launched|
Objective of Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme
The main objective of implementing this scheme is to provide financial assistance to those people who have lost their employment due to coronavirus infection, so that they can establish their own employment by getting financial help under this scheme. Under this scheme, the unemployment rate and the situation which has arisen due to corona virus have to be reduced. Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme 2022 Under this scheme, eligible citizens can apply for this scheme and get benefited from this scheme and join self-employment. With this scheme, citizens will become self-reliant, and their standard of living will improve, and unemployment rate will be reduced, and new jobs will be created.
Indira Gandhi Shahari Credit Card Scheme 2021 has been implemented by the state government to provide self-employment opportunities to the youth of the urban areas, street vendors and service sector youth. Through the scheme, interest free loan up to Rs 50,000 will be made available to the beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/zxNhCY5eTp
— Government of Rajasthan (@RajGovOfficial) August 13, 2021
Beneficiaries of Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme
- eat cobbler
- taps electricians etc.
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal 2022
Benefits and Features of Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana 2022
- This scheme has been started by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Under this scheme, such citizens who have lost their employment due to corona infection can get a loan of Rs 50000.
- Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana The loan given under this scheme will be completely interest free, and you do not need to give any kind of guarantee to get the loan.
- The loan availed under the scheme will have to be repaid within 1 year.
- Under this scheme, the verification of the beneficiaries will be done by the sub-divisional officer (SDM), and the district collector will be the nodal officer.
- It is 100% Rajasthan state government funded scheme.
- Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme Under this, a credit card will be provided to the beneficiaries, through which they will be able to withdraw money.
- About 5 lakh beneficiaries will be provided loan under this scheme.
- The loan will be provided through this scheme on “first come first serve” basis.
- Youth unemployed due to corona virus will be able to set up their own business by availing loan under this scheme.
- There will be a fall in the unemployment rate in the state, and employment-oriented programs will be developed.
- This will help in easing the situations arising due to coronavirus.
- This scheme will be applicable for one year and loans will be sanctioned under this scheme till March 31, 2022.
- The loan moratorium period will be 3 months and loan repayment period will be 12 months.
Eligibility for Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Monthly income of the applicant should be Rs.15000/- and monthly income of the family should be Rs.50000/- or less.
- All those traders who have been left out during the survey or small traders who have been given a certificate by the urban body are eligible for this scheme.
Documents required to apply for Indira Gandhi Shehri Credit Card Yojana 2022
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- age certificate
- photocopy of bank passbook
- Recently taken size photo
- mobile number
How to apply for Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme 2022?
Application under Indira Gandhi Urban Credit Card Scheme 2022 only web portal or android app Loan related applications will be accepted through In this regard, beneficiaries can take the help of E-Mitra Kiosk. A help desk will also be set up at the level of the Local Bodies Department for the guidance and grievance redressal of the applicants. The Finance Department will be competent for the interpretation thereof in the implementation of the scheme.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List