Haryana Paternity Benefit SchemeAt present, various schemes are being run in our country. Which have been started with the aim of upliftment of every section of the society. We will talk about one such scheme in this article. The name of this scheme is – Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme 2022 , Pitritva Labh Yojana has been started by the Haryana Government for the workers of the unorganized sector. Those registered building and construction workers will get the benefit of this scheme on becoming parents. Please inform that these workers will get an assistance of Rs 21,000 on the birth of children.
Today in this article we will tell you Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme Will give information about In this article you will know how to apply Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme 2022? Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme Online Registration / Application Form, Eligibility more documents You can also get complete information regarding etc. To know all the information, you must read this article till the end –
Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme 2022
Haryana Pitritva Labh Yojana 2022 is one of the various schemes run by the Haryana government for the working class of the state. It is mainly started for the workers of the unorganized sector. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 21 thousand will be given on the birth of children of all registered workers. To take advantage of this scheme, it will be necessary to register all the workers of the unorganized class. After that they can apply in Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme. For this, they have to visit the official website of the scheme. hrylabour.gov.in You have to go to apply.
How much financial assistance is available in Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme?
If a qualified worker applies in this scheme, then a total amount of 21 thousand rupees will be provided as financial assistance under the scheme (BOCW Labor Welfare Fund Scheme). The total amount will be given to the beneficiary in two installments. Out of which 15 thousand rupees will be given for the care of newborn babies and 6,000 rupees for the purpose of ensuring proper eating and nutritious diet of the mother (wife of the workers) after the birth of the child.
Highlights Of Haryana Pitritva Labh Yojana
|article name||Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme, Application, Eligibility|
|Department Name||Labor Department, Haryana|
|beneficiary||Registered Workers of Haryana|
|purpose||To provide nourishment for the newborn child of the workers and nutritious food for their mother.|
Reducing maternal infant mortality rate.
|official website||Official website of Pitru Labh Yojana https://saralharyana.gov.in|
|Application Form for the Scheme||Application Form of Paternity Benefit Scheme|
Purpose of Parent Benefit Scheme
paternity benefit scheme Under this scheme has been brought for the good health and better food of the wife and child of the worker. With this, the children and wife of the poor laborer will also get better nutrition. Under normal circumstances, it is difficult for many workers to provide all this to their families. In such a situation, this scheme run by the state government- paternity benefit scheme Through this, the children and wife of the workers will get proper nutrition. Due to which their health will also improve. Apart from this, it will also help in reducing Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) and Infant Mortality Rate (IMR).
Eligibility for Paternity Benefit Scheme
Any registered worker who wants to apply for Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme will have to fulfill these eligibility conditions prescribed under the scheme. You can know your eligibility by reading these eligibility conditions given in the next article –
- The applying worker must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- This workers can apply who have Haryana Shramik Card.
- The worker will get the benefit of paternity benefit scheme only for two children. If both the children are daughters, then the third daughter will also be given its benefit.
- The applicant labor will have to show the birth certificate of the newborn child for the benefit of the scheme. Also one year membership certificate is also required.
- If a worker is taking advantage of any other scheme similar to the Paternity Benefit Scheme, then he cannot be made a beneficiary of the Paternity Benefit Scheme.
- Similarly, if the wife of the worker is getting the benefit of any other such scheme, then in such a situation also the benefit of paternity scheme will not be available.
- If the newborn dies after birth under the scheme, then the benefit of this scheme will not be given.
- Most importantly, to take advantage of this paternity benefit scheme, the worker has to apply for it within one year of the birth of the child. Otherwise the benefit of the scheme will not be available.
Know here important documents of Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme
To get financial assistance under Haryana Pitritva Labh Yojana, all the registered workers have to apply in this scheme. For this they will need some important documents. We are providing you the list of these documents in the article. You can read these further –
- income certificate of the applicant
- bank passbook
- passport size photo
- child’s birth certificate
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- mobile number
Process of online application in Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme
If you also want to apply for Haryana Paternity Scheme then you can repeat the process given here.
- Firstly the applicant should visit the official website of Saral Haryana – https://saralharyana.gov.in to go on.
- After this you will reach the home page of the website.
- here to you ,New user? Register here, To click on the link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Where you will see a form.
- Fill all the information and ,Validate, Click on the button.
- On clicking on this, OTP will come on your mobile number and email AID.
- After that fill it at the designated place. And “Submit” Click on the button.
- now on your screen “Successful Registration” message will be displayed.
- You can then complete your login process on the Saral Portal.
- For this you have to open Saral Haryana Portal in a new window.
- Here you have to enter your email id and password to login. And complete the login process.
- Now on the next page you “Apply for Services” under which “View All Available Services” To click on the link.
- Here a list of all the plans and available services will open on your screen.
- Now you can find the related scheme here or directly in the search box “Paternity” type.
- After this, the option of paternity benefit scheme will come in front of you.
- To you “Paternity Benefit Scheme for male registered worker of HBOCWW Board” Click on the option.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number. After this, after verifying it, you will have to do OTP verification.
- Once the verification process is completed “Paternity Benefit Scheme” The Application Form will open on your screen.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked here and also upload the relevant documents. And complete the application process.
- After the scrutiny of your application, if the application is accepted, then the amount given under the scheme will be transferred to your bank account.
Question and Answer Related to Haryana Pitritva Labh Yojana
The workers of the unorganized class of the state can take the benefit of paternity scheme.
This is a scheme launched by the Haryana State Government.
Haryana Pitritva Labh Yojana has been started for the better health of the newborn child of poor working class and their mother. Also to fulfill the objective of reducing maternal and child mortality.
Applicant’s Income Certificate, Bank Passbook, Passport Size Photo, Birth Certificate of the Child, Domicile Certificate, Aadhar Card
Identity card, mobile number etc. will be required.
Today, through this article, you have got information related to Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme. If you want to read about other such important schemes then you can visit our website Hindi NVSHQ can connect with.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List