How many districts are there in Rajasthan 2022Rajasthan is the largest state of India in terms of area, which was established on 30 March 1949 by joining many princely states. The state shares an international border of about 1070 km with Pakistan, which is known as the Red Clip. The other five states of the country, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, UP and Haryana share their borders with Rajasthan. The total area of the state is 3,42,239 sq km. The people of the state mainly use Hindi and Rajasthani language. Apart from all these facts, the most important question is that How many districts are there in Rajasthan ,
The capital city of the state is Jaipur city, which is the center of tourism for people from all over the world for its ancient diversity, art, history and culture. According to the 2011 census, the total population of the state is 6,85,48,437 and the total literacy rate is 70 percent. . In olden times Rajasthan was famous for its Rajputani glory, at the time of independence of the country there were 19 princely states. Apart from this, the state is famous for its magnificent architecture, handicrafts and songs and music. How many districts are there in RajasthanTo know this, read this article carefully.
Rajasthan State Government Schemes
How many districts are there in Rajasthan 2022
|the subject of the article||District Details in Rajasthan|
|purpose||Giving the number and details of the districts of the state|
|state bird||Indian Bustard|
Name of all districts of Rajasthan
You can see that as per the information given below How many districts are there in Rajasthan 2022 How many districts are there in The names of all the districts of the state according to the present time are given below.
33 districts have been made in 7 mandals in the state. The names of all these districts are as follows – Sri Ganganagar, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Barmer, Jalore, Sirohi, Udaipur, Dungarpur, Banswara, Pratapgarh, Chittorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota, Baran, Sawai, Madhopur, Karauli, Dholpur, Bharatpur, Alwar, Jaipur, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Churu, Bhilwara, Hanumangarh, Nagaur, Jodhpur, Pali, Ajmer, Bundi, Rajsamand, Tonk, Dausa.
Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana
Details of major districts of the state
- Jaipur District – This city is the capital of the state, which has also been called “Pink City” due to its special color kilo. Jaipur has 13 tehsils, 2180 villages and total area is 3,42,239 km. It is a city surrounded by three mountains in the plain of a dry lake. The beginning of all the major paintings of Rajasthan is considered to be in Jaipur itself. The major population among the local citizens are Hindus and Jains, followed by Islam, Christians and Parsis. The only metro rail of the state serves this city.
- Jodhpur District – It is the second largest district of the state which is also known as Suryanagari. This district is famous for its tourist places, which include many famous forts, lakes and other historical places. There are 7 tehsils and 1838 villages under the district. From the point of view of higher education, the IITs and AIIMS here are the center of attraction for the students of the whole country.
- Ajmer District – Ajmer city was founded in the year 1113 by Raja Ajayraj of Chauhan dynasty. The name of this city is derived from the name Ajayameru. This area is a center of special attraction for tourists. The total population of the district is 2,58,305 whose literacy rate is 69.3 percent and its area is estimated to be 8481 sq.km.
- Udaipur District – Udaipur, which is called the capital of Mewar, was founded by Maharana Udai Singh in the year 1559, hence this city is also known as Mewar. This city is the main center of tourism in the country, hence it is also called “City of Lakes”. Here a rare meeting of lakes and desert is seen, which cannot be seen anywhere else.
- Kota District – One of the important districts of the state, Kota is situated on the banks of Chambal river. As of 2011 India census, the population of the district was 10,01,694. The Jagmandir palace here is built in the middle of the Kishore Lake. At present, Kota is also called “Coaching Capital” because every year lakhs of students reach here to prepare for competitive examinations.
How many districts of the state connect their borders with any country or region?
A total of 25 districts in the state connect their borders with any state or country.
What was the number of districts in the state at the time of independence of the country?
At the beginning of the formation of the state after independence, there were a total of 25 districts in the state.
How many sub-divisions are there in the state at present?
At present there are 244 sub-divisions in the state.
How many tehsils are there in the state?
Presently there are 287 Tehsils and 135 Sub Tehsils in Rajasthan.
What is the number and name of mandals in the state?
There are total 7 divisions in the state whose names are as follows – Ajmer, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur etc.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List