Ujjwala Scheme – Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a scheme run by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. All the families of BPL card holders residing in the country. Ujjwala Yojana placed under. Ujjwala Yojana LPG is provided to the beneficiary. This scheme has brought great relief to the poor women. The women of the poor class used to cook food by using wood for cooking and making cow dung cakes, which not only spoiled the health of women but also harmed the health of children. In view of this problem, the government started the Ujjwala scheme. You will get the cylinder filled for the first time from the government, which will be free for you.
What is Ujjwala Yojana 2022?
Prime Minister started this scheme 1 May 2016 started from. This scheme has been launched for the first time from Ballia in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is being run with the assistance of the Union Ministry of Petroleum Gas. According to the 2011 census, only those families whose name is in the BPL card will get the benefit of this scheme. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana With the introduction of this, the pollution in the village town is less visible. if you too Ujjwala Scheme If you want to become a beneficiary of the scheme, then we will tell you how you can apply for free cylinder as well as Ujjwala Yojana Read our complete article to know some more information related to it.
Update – Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 has been launched. Under this scheme, the first refill and stove will be given free of cost to the beneficiaries.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana|
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
|ministry||ministry of petroleum gas|
|announced by||Honorable Narendra Modi ji|
|start of plan||1 May 2016|
|Application Last Date||30 September|
|toll free number||18002666696|
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Under this, a gas stove will be given to the beneficiaries and an LPG cylinder will be given and the cost of this cylinder will be Rs 3200. In which Rs 1600 will be given by the government and Rs 1600 gas company will give loan to the customers. The beneficiary or customer can pay this loan in installments. On taking 14.2 kg cylinder, customers will not have to pay any loan on the first 6 refills. You will have to give EMI after the 7th refill starts. If you take a 5 kg cylinder then you will not have to pay any EMI till seventeen refills. The subsidy will be sent to the account of the beneficiaries.
What is Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
recently 10 August 2021 PM Narendra Modi to Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 had started. Under this scheme, the first refill and stove will be given free of cost to the beneficiaries. If the candidates live in a rented house and do not have the original residence certificate, then they should also Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Under this, the facility of taking gas connection will be provided. Now candidates will be able to get gas connection without any identity card or ration card. To take advantage of this scheme, candidates can apply for the scheme through distributor or by applying online. Candidate citizens can now select their distributor as per their requirement such as- Indane, HP and Bharat Gas.
Prime Minister @narendramodi launches Ujjwala 2.0 (Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana – PMUY) in Uttar Pradesh
Watch on PIB’s🔽
— PIB India (@PIB_India) August 10, 2021
Who can take benefit of Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 (Ujjwala Yojana 2.0) You can read the information given below to know about who can get the benefits under this.
- Ujjwala Yojana Only women will be eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate female should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicant woman should come under BPL family.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant Ujjwala Connection Of eKYC Must be mandatory.
- Those who already have LPG gas connection will not be eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
candidates who Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 If you want to take advantage of the benefits, they have to submit some important documents such as –
- Aadhar card
- Bank account number and IFSC code
- bpl ration card
- Aadhar number of the beneficiary and his family members by serial number
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
to applicants Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana Some necessary documents will be required to fill the application form, about which you can get information through the points given below. Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is as follows –
- bpl card
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- age certificate
- print of name in bpl list
- photocopy of bank
- Photocopy of ration card.
See Also :- NREGA Job Card List 2022 NREGA List (State Wise)
Benefits of Ujjwala Yojana
- wood smoke relief
- Reduction in food smoke deaths
- pollution reduction
- Improving the health of young children from smoke-borne illness.
Eligibility for Ujjwala Yojana Ujjwala Yojana
to the candidates PM Ujjwala Yojana In order to apply, some essential eligibility has to be fulfilled, about which we are going to inform you through the table given below. You can apply for the scheme only after fulfilling these eligibility. The eligibility for Ujjwala Yojana application is as follows –
- Applicant must be a woman.
- The age of the woman should be above 18 years.
- Female should be from BPL family
- It is mandatory for female applicant to have BPL card and BPL ration card.
- The name of the applicant or the name of any family member should not be already in the LPG connection.
Free cylinder under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Nowadays as you are seeing that due to Corona, India has been completely locked down. In this situation, the poor family sections are neither able to work nor are they able to change their economic condition, the government has kept a middle eye on the poor families. Ujjwala Yojana Ujjwala Yojana Under this, free cylinders will be given to BPL card holders for 3 months. This will benefit 8 crore families of the country.
Information :- The beneficiaries who are going to get the benefit under the scheme will have to wait for some more time. The central government has said that by 3-4th, they will transfer money to the account of the people associated with the scheme. So that the candidate can book his cylinder himself. You can book the second cylinder after 15 days. If the Ministry of Petroleum has transferred money to the candidate’s account, if the candidate does not fill the cylinder with that money, then in such a situation no amount will be sent to his account for another gas. After transferring the money to the account of the people, the oil company will inform the beneficiaries through SMS. Now he can book his gas. To fill the second cylinder, the second installment will also be given to the beneficiary’s account by May 2.
according to the ministry Ujjwala Yojana Many people’s numbers are not registered. This time they can enter their mobile number. It will be the responsibility of the gas agencies to identify and update the beneficiary. If no SMS is received after depositing money in the beneficiary’s bank, then he can go to the gas agency and book his gas.
Ujjwala Yojana ke liye Apply Aise kare
If you also want to become a participant of this scheme or you have to take advantage of this scheme, then we are telling you how you can apply online, follow our given steps.
- A home page will open in front of visiting the website, you will have to click on the download form, after that options will appear in front of you, you will have to click on the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form.
- After that a form will open in front of you, download your form. You can also collect the form from the LPG center near you.
- Application Hindi :- Click Here
- Application English :, Click Here
After downloading the form, enter the information entered in the form like applicant’s name, date, place etc. and give it to the LPG center near you. Also submit the documents. And after the documents are verified, you will get the LPG gas connection.
Get Ujjwala Yojana Free Gas Connection Like This
- Ujjwala Yojana to get free gas connection Ujjwala Yojana Of official website go to.
- Now open the DOWNLOAD FORM option at the bottom of the home page of the website.
- now in front of you Ujjwala Yojana Form And Ujjwala KYC Form Links will come.
- Download both the forms, and fill them carefully.
- Now submit both the forms by going to your nearest gas agency.
- Now the application for Ujjwala Yojana free gas connection will be completed.
How to see the name in the Prime Minister’s Ujjwala Yojana list?
if you Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana I have applied and you want to see whether your name came in the list or not, then we are telling you its process.
- First of all, the candidate will be given NREGA Website have to click on.
- After that a form will open in front of you, you will have to fill the information given in the form correctly. And click on show.
- All the list of your area will appear in front of you and you can search your name and by clicking on your name your complete details will come.
- After that you can download it.
When and who started the Ujjwala scheme?
Ujjwala Yojana was started from 1st May 2016 and this scheme has been announced by the Prime Minister.
What is the official website of Ujjwala Yojana?
Official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana pmuy.gov.in Is. We have provided you the link of this website in this article.
How many families have been targeted under the Ujjwala scheme?
Under the Ujjwala scheme, 8 crore families of BPL card holders of all the states of the country have been kept.
How can candidates apply under Ujjwala Yojana?
Above we have told you the method to apply online along with the complete process.
Under PM Ujjwala Yojana, the benefit of how much financial assistance amount is provided by the government to the beneficiaries for taking LPG connection?
A financial amount of Rs 1600 is provided to the beneficiaries under the PM Ujjwala Yojana to buy LPG gas connections, with the help of which citizens can get LPG-like facilities at their homes.
Where can the beneficiary citizens apply for LPG connection through offline?
Citizens can complete the offline application process through their nearest LPG gas agency.
Under the scheme, how much price has been fixed by the government for taking LPG connection?
Under PM Ujjwala Yojana, citizens will have to pay an amount of Rs 32 hundred for taking LPG connection, for which an amount of Rs 16 hundred will be provided to the beneficiaries under the government.
What is PMUY Helpline Number?
PMUY Helpline Number -1906
So we have told you through the above article how you can apply and have also given information about the scheme. If you have any doubt or any problem in your mind regarding Ujjwala Yojana, then you can tell us by messaging in the comment box. We will try our best to solve your doubt problem.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List