Amul Franchise: In today’s time it has become necessary to have a brand name for every item/product. Brand name increases the credibility and importance of any product in the market. Due to which its sales also increase and people also buy it without any hesitation. This is one such very old Indian brand, which people still buy without any hassle and with full confidence. its name is Amul , Amul. It is a world class Indian brand which makes milk and many products made from it in today’s time. It has also created a range of other products.
So today in this article we will talk about the franchise of Amul. Like how can you get an Amul franchise? How much will it cost to get an Amul franchise? In this article you will find answers related to many questions like types of Amul franchise etc. You can read this article completely to get all these information.
Amul company was started in the year 1946. Amul is located in Anand, Gujarat. It is an Indian dairy which is a cooperative society of the state government. It is a cooperative brand managed by Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited. Which has become a very well known name in today’s time. AMUL full name of Anand milk union limited Is. At present, there are many products / products of Amul such as – milk, ghee, butter, curd, milkmaid, ice cream cheese etc.
If you also want to earn good profit in less investment then it will be beneficial for you to take Amul franchise. Let us now understand that What is a Franchisee? Taking a franchise means that you have to sell their products in your area or in your shop using the brand name of a company. Similarly, having the legal right to open a branch of that company or sell related products is called franchise.
To take franchise of any company, you have to contract with that company and you also pay royalty for it. However, this is not the case with Amul. You don’t have to pay any royalty for this. If you take a franchise of a company, then the product and all the necessary services / facilities are made available to you by the company itself.
Similarly one has to take Amul’s franchisee to open Amul Preferred Outlet, Amul Railway Parlor and Amul Kiosk. After which he can sell Amul’s products from his shop.
Also Read: How To Get A Post Office Franchise
Highlights Of Amul Franchise
|article name||Amul Franchise|
|Amul Headquarters||Anand, Gujarat|
|industry||Dairy /FMCG (fast -moving consumer goods)|
|established||by Tribhuvandas Patel|
|Major Products of Amul||Milk, Ghee, Butter, Milk Powder, Cheese, Ice Cream, Paneer, Curd, Chocolate, Shrikhand, etc.|
|official website||Amul official website|
|Types of Amul Franchisees||Amul outlet ,Amul Outlet, Amul ice-cream scoop in parlor|
|investment amount||2 lakh to 6 lakh rupees (minimum 2 to 2.5 lakh rupees)|
|contact number for inquiries regarding Amul parlor /franchise||02268526666|
|Consumer helpline number||1800-258-3333|
|FAX number||(+91) (2692) 240208, 240185|
|phone number||(+91) (2692) 258506, 258507 ,258508, 258509|
|address||Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation|
PO Box 10, amul dairy road,
Anand 388 001, Gujrat, India
Types of Amul Franchise
There are mainly two types of Amul franchises. About which you can read further –
- Amul Preferred Outlet or Amul Railway Parlor or kiosk: to the applicant Railway Parlor or Franchise of Amul Kiosk Meets. Let us tell you that if you take its franchise, then you will get investment capital of about 2 to 2.5 lakh rupees. out of this capital 25 thousand rupees, non refundable brand security to be deposited as With all Rs. 1 lakh to you for renovation will cost. apart from this 75 thousand rupees to you for other equipment Will have to spend till
- Amul Ice Cream Parlor ,Amul ice-cream scoop in parlor): You will have to keep a little more budget for this franchise. Because in this you will have to bear the cost of 5 to 6 lakh rupees. Here you have to deposit 50 thousand rupees for brand security. On the other hand, you may have to spend up to Rs 4 lakh for renovation and about Rs 1.50 lakh for other equipment.
Also read: Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2022
Amul Products Franchise / Products of Amul Brand
|Amul milk (lactose free milk, Amul camel milk, Deshi A2 cow milk etc.)||milk powder|
|Curd||amul protein products|
|Sweets Range||milk maid|
|Amul Peanut Spread||Amul Pufalus|
|happy treats||cheese sauce|
|amul essence cream||Panchamrit|
|Amul Cattle Feed||Amul Recipes|
Profit from Amul Products Franchise
If you take the franchise of Amul, then you can get good profit even in less investment. You can easily do 5 to 10 Lakhs Per Month Sales With Amul Franchise every month selling from Rs. 5 Lakhs to Rs. 10 Lakhs. Now the profit you get in this is based on the commission you get on the products sold by you. You get different commission on each product. The profit from this commission will be entirely yours. To you Amul Franchise No fee or royalty/revenue is required to be shared with the Company. Which is the specialty of this company.
Amul company on every product minimum selling prize That is, on the basis of MRP, it gives commission to its franchisee. such as –
- ice-cream scoop in parlor Franchise To the applicants taking- recipe based ice-cream, Cake, Up to 50% commission on pizza, hot chocolate drinks Are being given.
- prepacked ice cream Feather 20 percent is provided.
- of amul 10% commission on other products Are being given.
Amul Franchise On which product do you make a profit of what percentage. You can get information in this regard from the table given below.
Important Documents for Amul Franchise
if you too Amul Franchise If you are planning to apply then you will need some important documents before applying. you are given here List of Documents Required for Amul Franchisee Application can see.
- Identity card of the applicant or (ID Proof) (eg – Aadhar card, PAN card, any one of the voter ID documents)
- You can present a copy of the ration card, electricity bill as a proof of address.
- Bank Account with Passbook
- Email ID
- Phone Number (Active Number)
- photograph of the applicant
- Lease Agreement
- Property Document like- Complete Property Document with Title & Address
How to apply to start Amul Products Franchise?
If you are also willing to take Amul franchise then you do not need to go anywhere. All you have to do is visit the official website of Amul and then contact to get Amul Franchise on the number and other contact details provided there. For your convenience, we are giving this procedure below, which you can follow. Amul Franchise You can apply to get –
- To get Amul Franchisee, you must first Amul official website Must visit.
- For this you can click on the given link.
- After clicking, you will reach the home page of the official website of Amul.
- You will get to read here regarding some warnings / precautions issued in public interest.
- On this page you can read this information in both Hindi and English languages.
- You are the first of these information For appointment as Amul Distributor, for opening Amul Parlor as well for job in amul You can read the application related information.
- You will find related information here –
- To open an Amul Preferred Outlet or Ice Cream Scooping Parlor, you 022-68526666 You can call the number.
- on this number you 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can call. This number is active from Monday to Saturday till the prescribed time limit.
- For any kind of enquiry related to Franchisee you email@example.com You can also mail.
- After finalizing everything for the franchise, the applicant should GCMMF Ltd. A security deposit by check or demand draft in the name of need to deposite. Please note that for security deposit RTGS /NEFT There is no transaction of any kind through Amul Company.
Question – Answer Related to Amul Franchise
If you also want to take Amul dealership, then you will have to apply for it by visiting the official website of Amul through the process mentioned. You can inquire about Amul’s franchisee information by calling Amul’s official customer care number 02268526666. Also, you have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria for Amul Franchise.
You will need around 2 to 2.5 lakh rupees to take Amul franchise. In which you will have to spend 25 thousand rupees for brand security (non-refundable), about 1 lakh rupees for renovation and about 70,000 rupees on equipment.
Think of Amul Franchisee in this way – When a person starts a shop in his area / or opens a branch and sells their products using the brand name of a company, then it is called Franchisee. For this, a contract has to be made with that company and they also have to pay a fee. For example, to open Amul Preferred Outlet, Amul Railway Parlor and Amul Kiosk, one has to take Amul’s franchisee. After which he can sell Amul’s products from his shop.
There are many products of Amul which are widely used on daily basis. Some well known products – Milk, Milk Powder, Ghee, Cheese, Curd, Butter (Butter), Chocolate, Shrikhand, Ice Cream, Paneer, Gulab Jamun, Nutramool, Amul Cool (Drink) etc.
Amul is an Indian dairy based in Anand, Gujarat. of government Co-operative society. Established in 1946, it is a cooperative brand managed by Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited.
AMUL The full form of is “Anand Milk Union Limited”.
Amul is a company of our country India. Whose origin is in Gujarat.
Today in this article you Amul Franchise Read about the related information. Hope you find this information useful. If you are interested to read other such articles full of useful information, then you can visit our website Hindi NVSHQ can connect with.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List