Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana – Online Application, List and Status – Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Scheme Bihar – mukhyamantri kanya utthan yojana bihar application status – kanya utthan yojana application form – kanya utthan yojana documents
The government keeps on bringing many welfare schemes for the common people, such as scheme for women, scheme for the elderly and government scheme for the poor. Its name is Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. Many benefits are given to girls through this scheme, such as scholarship scheme, education expenses, money on birth. Mukhyamantri Kanya Uthan Yojana You will know all the information about what you will have to do to take advantage of this, how to apply online, how much money will be received, when and which girls will get the benefit. So keep reading till Lost.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
The Bihar government has started this scheme to provide good and higher education to the girls living in the state. Under this scheme, an amount of up to Rs 50000 will be given by the government to the girls i.e. girls till their graduation/graduation. This amount will be provided from the birth of the girl till her graduation. Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana The benefit will be given only to your 2 daughters in the family. Under this scheme, the government will also give money for more benefits like buying sanitary napkins and buying school clothes.
about the plan
|scheme name||Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar|
|Objective of the plan||Promoting education for girls, preventing female feticide, increasing the sex ratio of girls and making girls self-reliant and preventing child marriage.|
|the gain||25000 rupees|
|beneficiary||residents of bihar|
|Department Name||E-Kalyan Bihar (e-Kalyan Bihar)|
Purpose of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana
Mukhya Mantri Kanya Utthan Its purpose is to stop the atrocities on the girls of the state. To stop female feticide, birth registration and complete immunization of girls, increase in sex ratio, decrease in infant mortality rate, promote girl child education, stop child marriage, decrease in fertility rate, make girls self-reliant, girls of the state To lead a dignified life, to promote the economic contribution of girls in the family.
The main objective of this scheme is to promote girls in the field of education and if parents consider their girls / daughters to be a burden and marry them at an early age, then the government will stop this practice. Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Because the benefit of this scheme is given only to the girls who are not married. That is, the government has to stop child marriage through this scheme.
Mukhya Mantri Kanya Utthan Yojana December Latest Update
The Nitish Kumar government of Bihar has given the government for the girls living in Bihar who have passed the intermediate examination in the session 2021-22. Chief Minister Chief Minister Girl Child Promotion Scheme under Kanya Utthan Yojana 25000 as an amount directly transferred to the girl’s bank account. Incentive funds have been released for the girl students passing out and the students coming from the general category. For the scholarship of general students, the government has released about 30 crores and for girl child incentives up to Rs 631 crores. Whatever benefits are being given by the government are being given directly in your bank account.
25 thousand rupees are being given by the government, due to this, more than 4 lakh 12 thousand girl students living in Bihar will be given benefits. 25 thousand rupees were announced as an incentive to all the girl students who had passed/passed the Inter examination in February 2021, but you know that the havoc of Corona was going on, so this money was not given but now December is lost. In the beginning of the new year and in the beginning of the new year, an incentive amount of Rs.25-25 thousand will be given to all the eligible girl students.
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to apply online.
Benefits of Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar
Through this scheme, a benefit of about Rs 50,000 is given to the girls of the state, which is available from the birth of the girl till the completion of her studies. Whatever money is given by the government is given in the form of installments.
- On the birth of the girl child as the first installment, 2000 rupees are transferred to the account of her parents.
- On the other hand, when the girl turns one year old, Rs 1000 more is given. (The second installment is given only after the girl’s Aadhar card is generated)
- Talking about the third installment, Rs 2000 will be given to the parents after the girl completes 2 years of age and after getting vaccinated.
- When your girl will pass 10th class then an amount of Rs.10,000 will be given.
- When your girl passes the Inter exam then Rs 25,000 is given.
- Financial assistance of about Rs 50,000 is given on graduation.
Amount received for sanitary pads and uniforms
300 rupees are given by the Bihar government to the girls to buy sanitary napkins under this scheme. Earlier, only Rs 150 was given by the government to buy sanitary and napkins. But now it has been increased from Rs 150 to Rs 300.
Funds are also provided by the government to buy uniform ie school dress. Which are given from 1 year of age to 12 years of age.
- 300 for sanitary napkin.
- Age 1 year to 2 years for Uniform Rs.600.
- 700 for 3-5 years of age.
- 1000 for 6-8 years of age.
- 1500 rupees are given for the age of 9-12 years.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana / Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar Eligibility
The parents who want to take advantage of this scheme for their girl child, then they will also have to fulfill some eligibility, then only you will get the benefit.
- The student should be a resident of Bihar. Because this scheme is only for the people living in Bihar.
- The annual income of your family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- This scheme has been run only for poor families.
- If anyone in your family is doing a government job and his name is in the ration card of the student, then he will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- When the girl student had passed the intermediate examination, then her age should be from 17 years to 18 years only.
- The girl student should not be married i.e. the student should be unmarried.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to only 2 daughters in the family.
Documents for Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana
- Must have local certificate of Bihar.
- Aadhar card
- photocopy of bank account
- income certificate
- passport size photo
- photocopy of mark sheet
- Mobile number
So let’s know friends how to apply this scheme, they also know.
Special features of Kanya Utthan Yojana
To encourage higher education and to bring girl students into the mainstream of society by making them self-reliant. Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar Under the scheme, a lump sum of Rs 25000 is to be given to all the girl students who have passed their graduation from the affiliated and government affiliated colleges of the state. This amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account. After 25-04-2018 from a recognized institute located inside the state or have obtained a graduate degree or its equivalent degree.
- Graduate passed students will be able to apply online and through the department’s app.
- Beneficiaries should follow the online instructions while applying online.
- Once the application is approved, a notification will be sent to the beneficiary on the mobile number.
- After that, after checking with the university, the amount will be transferred from the department level to the beneficiary’s account.
- To avail the benefits, the bank account such as a nationalized bank, recognized private bank or India Postal Payment Bank account should be in any branch in the state of Bihar.
- New University (Online applications received from girls passed out from colleges belonging to Patliputra, Munger, Purnia will be executed from their parent university)
- The girl students who have passed the Annual Intermediate Examination 2020 conducted by the Bihar School Committee will have to upload their unmarried certificate on the online portal developed by NIC.
- To login to the online portal, the student will need the registration number and date of birth of the concerned examination or the total marks obtained in the intermediate examination 2020.
- The bank account should be open in the student’s own name.
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Online Application
Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar under Chief Minister Girl Child Promotion Scheme Under this, the Bihar government has announced to give 25000 rupees as scholarship to all the girl students. To take advantage of this scheme incentive scheme, you have to apply online only, offline applications will not be accepted. To apply online, first of all you have to be of Bihar E-Kalyan Must visit site.
Here you will see two options to apply online
You can click on any of these links, both are for applying online.
Let us click on link 2. Now a new window will open in front of you. Here Click here to Apply You have to click on the option.
Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to register and login with the total marks obtained.
- After that you have to update your bank details and your Aadhar card details.
- Final submission has to be done in Lost.
- After submitting you have to take a print out of this form and keep it with you.
Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar Application Status
If you have applied for the incentive scheme, then you will also need to check the status. To check status of Kanya Utthan Yojana Click here to View Application Status Click on Now here you have to enter your registration number and click on the search button below. Whatever the status of your application, such as whether your application has been rejected, or if there is any deficiency in your application etc.
Verify Name and Account Details
To verify your name and account information click here Do it. After clicking, a new page will open in front of you. Here you will see two columns in which first you have to select your district, after that you have to select your college. After selecting both, you have to click on View.
Now you will get the information of all the students in your college like:-
- serial number
- student name
- father’s name
- Mother’s name
- registration number
- Bank account number
- aadhar card number
- Application status and bank account status will appear in the lost.
District wise Reject List
In this scheme, the girl students who have applied online may get rejected if some information is wrong. To see the reject list, first you have to District Wise Total Rejected List have to click on. Here you have to first select your district, then select your college in the column below. After selecting both the options, you have to click on View. If your application is rejected then your name will appear here.
District Wise Total Summary List
To see the record of how many students have applied in your district District Wise Total Summary have to click on. Here you will see something by typing a table, in which you have to click on your district in this list. After clicking on the district a new tab will open. here you first
- College Name
- Total Student
- New Account updated
- Remaining Account to be updated
- Total Payment Cent
- Total UTR Received
All this information will be visible.
Kanya Utthan Yojana HelpLine Number
If you face any kind of problem in applying then you can also contact on helpline numbers
For technical support only (Calling time from 10 AM to 6 PM)
- Adarsh Abhishek – 8292825106
- Raj Kumar – 9534547098
- Kumar Indrajeet – 8986294256
- IP Phone (For NIC) – 25325
For any query and suggestion mail us on[[email protected]]