Kashi yatra 5000 subsidy 2022 Apply Online, ashi yatra subsidy scheme shuru ki: The “Kashi Yatra” programme, which provides financial help of Rs. 5,000 to each of up to 30,000 pilgrims journeying to the Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, was approved on Monday by the Bommai-led government in Karnataka. This is how to apply. On Monday, Karnataka announced the commencement of the “Kashi Yatra” programme, which will provide 5,000 apiece in cash aid to 30,000 pilgrims who wish to visit the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
From the accounting head of “Assistance to Manasa Sarovara Pilgrims,” which was mentioned in the chief minister’s budget address for the fiscal year, the government will use up to 7 crores of rupees.
Recently, the Karnataka government established the Kashi Yatra Scheme to help 30,000 pilgrims who want to go to Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, to visit the Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Each pilgrim would receive cash aid from the government in the amount of Rs 5000.
Kashi Yatra Subsidy 2022
The Kashi Vishwanath temple in Varanasi is frequented by pilgrims each year. Residents of Karnataka also visit the Varanasi temple, but a lot of them find it challenging to do so because of the state of their finances.
Karnataka and Varanasi are separated by around 1700 miles, which is a considerable distance. Karnataka residents who go the lengthy Kashi Yatra face severe financial difficulties, much like the poor.
In order to compensate for this, the government came up with the concept of giving 30,000 pilgrims a subsidy of Rs. For yatris, this seven-crore initiative represents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Only interested travelers are permitted to take the Kashi Yatra tour, according to the Karnataka State Government.
This yatra was mentioned in the budget for 2022–2023, and the government also put out a plan to subsidize the Kashi Yatra Scheme.
Visitors must provide documentation to the appropriate department, together with their tickets, travel images, and receipts utilized there, as proof of their attendance to the temple.
Kashi Yatra Website Launched
The Karnataka government approved the Kashi Yatra project in late June after the administration recommended it in the 2022–23 budget. After June, the scheme’s website portal opened for pilgrims to apply for subsidies. Beneficiaries can apply for Kashi Yatra Scheme subsidies on two official websites.
Official Websites: Hindu Religious Institutions And Charitable Endowments Department “itms.kar.nic.in” Seva Sindhu “evasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in”
Around 30,000 pilgrims from Karnataka to Kashi Vishwanath temple in UP Varanasi receive Rs 5000 from this government scheme. Any pilgrim can only receive this financial assistance once in their lifetime and must complete out the eligibility conditions below to apply for the scheme. Pilgrims must record everything. All April 1–June 30 Kashi Vishwanath temple visitors must produce proof.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Eligibility & Documents
This qualifying requirement must be met to receive scheme benefits.
- Only Karnataka residents with Voter ID, Aadhaar, or ration cards can benefit.
- 18+ candidates only.
- Ex-subsidy recipients are ineligible.
- Karnataka voter ID, Aadhaar, or ration card.
- Age: Aadhaar, voter ID, etc.
- Passport-sized photo.
- Banking Information
- Covid Vaccine Certificate and Latest Negative Report
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Application Process
- In order to participate in the program and receive the benefit, you must first register for it and then carefully follow the steps that are outlined below.
- Launch the Kashi Yatra program’s official webpage in your computer browser. Karnataka’s address is “https://itms.kar.nic.in/”.
- There is a link on the homepage labeled “Kasi visit government subsidies.” You may find it on the right side of the website.
- Make sure you click on it.
- When you click on the link that says “Don’t have an account? Register Here,” a new page will open in front of you with that option.
- You will see that a new window has appeared in front of you.
- There is a connection that can be made between your Digilocker account and the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application.
- In order to proceed with Digilocker, you will need to provide your Aadhar number in the space provided here.
- After providing your Aadhaar number, you will be prompted to click the Next option.
- Your identification procedure will be finished when the dig locker account and the Seva Sindhu account are connected together. At that point, your registration will go through smoothly.
- After you have registered, you will be able to click on the same Kashi government subsidy and then log in using the new username and password that you have made.
- After you have successfully logged in, the next step in the process of registering yourself for this program is filling out form 2 and completing the other steps that are required.
Online Registration using Seva Sindhu Website
- The first thing you need to do is go online to the website, which can be found at “sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in.”
- It will be displayed for you on a page containing a form. You are required to check the box that says “Apply for Service.” To create a new account, use the “New user? Register Here” option.
- You’ll see a new window pop up as soon as it’s ready.
The application that you use to serve others in Sindhu Karnataka can be linked to your Digilocker account.
- It is required that you provide your Aadhar number here in order for you to continue using Digilocker.
- In order to go to the next step, it is necessary for you to input your Aadhaar number.
- The registration process for you will be finished.
- Along with your email address or cellphone number, you are required to input your password for the OTP below. The OTP password will be sent to either your email address or your mobile number.
- After that, in order to apply for the Scheme available on this page, you will need to press the “Submit” button.
Check Kashi Yatra Subsidy Application Status
- You are going to need to begin by going to the website, which can be found at “sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in.”
- In this section, you may view the current status of your application.
- You must decide which section you want to start with first.
- The next step is to choose the service that you want.
- Once that, you will be prompted to input the application ID that was provided to you after you successfully submitted the application.
- After you have entered the information in the boxes correctly, click the button labeled “Check Status Now.”
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List