The state governments of the country keep running various schemes for the benefit of the workers and working laborers in their respective states. Similarly, the state government of Uttar Pradesh has made a provision for the workers working here. UP Cycle Assistance Scheme has started. As you know, construction workers have to travel many times far away from their place of residence to reach their work place. Due to which a lot of money and time of the workers are spent. But friends, the UP State Government will provide cycles to the laborers by starting the Cycle Assistance Scheme to solve this problem of the laborers.
Mission Employment Scheme 2022 Online Application
let me know if you Free Cycle Yojana If you want to take advantage of the scheme, then you have to visit the official website of the scheme. upbocw.in After visiting the application form, you have to apply through offline mode. In the next article, we are going to provide you complete information related to the scheme, eligibility, benefits, process of application etc. To know, read the article carefully till the end.
|scheme name||Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Assistance Scheme|
|scheme was started by||By Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|planning board||Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|planning department||UP Labor Department|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||labor laborers of UP|
|Objective of the plan||To provide free cycles to the labor laborers working in the state for their help.|
|Scheme official website||upbocw.in|
What is UP Free Cycle Yojana:
The Uttar Pradesh government has started the Free Cycle Assistance Scheme in the state as per the definition mentioned in section 12 of the Beneficiary Shramik-Building and Other Construction Workers (Service Conditions and Regulation) Act, 1996. Friends, as we have told you above that many times you must have seen that poor construction workers have to go far away from their place of residence to go to their place of work. For which laborers with limited income reach their place of work by walking or traveling by various means. Due to these travels, a considerable part of the income of the workers is spent.
A lot of time of laborers is also wasted in doing such trips. Therefore, in view of this problem of the laborers, the UP State Government has started the Free Cycle Assistance Scheme. The state government of Uttar Pradesh says that due to the implementation of the cycle assistance scheme, money and time will be saved for the laborers to reach the workplace.
Benefits and features available under the Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Sahayata Yojana:
If you are eligible for the scheme and apply for the scheme then you get the following benefits of the scheme which are as follows –
- According to the rules of the scheme, by the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, to buy a cycle to the eligible worker of the scheme. 3000/- A subsidy of Rs. The remaining amount will have to be paid by the beneficiary labor laborer himself.
- Friends, for your information, let us tell you that the workers will have to get the assistance received under the scheme verified by coming to their nearest labor office. If any laborer does not do this, then action can be taken against the worker by the Building Construction Labor Board and the assistance can also be recovered.
- In any case, if the information related to the laborer is found to be incorrect on inquiry, then the membership of the worker can be terminated by the board.
Required Eligibility for UP Free Cycle Yojana:
If you also want to get the benefit of the scheme then you have to fulfill the following eligibility –
- Applicant labor labor must be a permanent resident of UP state.
- According to the rules of the scheme, the applicant laborer should be registered as a laborer in the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should be registered with Construction Workers Welfare Board as labor for at least 6 months.
- Under the scheme, if a construction worker is getting any kind of cycle assistance under the central and state government, then he will not be considered eligible for the UP Cycle Assistance Scheme.
Required Documents for the application of the scheme:
Friends, if you are a construction labor laborer and want to take advantage of the scheme then you must have the following necessary documents. These documents are as follows –
- Photocopy of the contribution receipt submitted by the applicant labor
- Attested photocopy of Identity certificate registered by the Construction Workers Board of the applicant labor (Photocopy)
- Documents required for the identity proof of the applicant laborer (eg: Aadhar card, voter ID card, ration card, permanent residence certificate of Uttar Pradesh state)
- Affidavit made by the laborer in which it has to be written that the applicant laborer does not have the facility of cycle under any other central and state government scheme.
How to apply for UP Free Cycle Assistance Scheme?
If you want to apply to take advantage of the scheme, then you have to follow the following procedure given by us. The application process is as follows –
- Friends, let us tell you that the application process for the UP Free Cycle Assistance Scheme will be done through offline mode.
- For offline application, the worker has to first go to the nearest labor employment office of his area.
- After this, the worker will have to go to the employment office and get the application form.
- After receiving the application form, you have to fill the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling the form, attach the required documents asked for with the form.
- Attach the documents with the form and submit it to the concerned authority.
- Your application will be accepted by the official after checking your application.
- After the application is accepted, the subsidy amount of the scheme will be transferred online to the bank account of the worker.
- In this way you will be able to apply for Uttar Pradesh Cycle Sahayata Yojana.
How to download application form for UP Cycle Scheme?
Friends, as we told you above that you can get the application form by visiting the labor office of your area. But an alternative to this is that you download the application form of the scheme from the website of the Labor Department. We have given the complete procedure to download the form in the article –
- Official website of UP Labor Department to download the application form upbocw.in go to.
- After visiting the website, you will be on the home page of the Labor Department website. download See the link.
- to download the form download Click on the link.
- After clicking on the link a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on the new page opened Scheme Common Application Form Click on the PDF form given under
- Your application form will be downloaded as a PDF file.
- You can also easily print the form after it is downloaded. In this way you will be able to download the form for Cycle Sahayata Yojana.
How to register as a laborer in Labor Department?
Let us tell you that you can register as labor department in the labor department of UP state government through online medium. The process of online registration is as follows –
- For labor registration, first of all, you must visit the website of Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Labor Department. upbocw.in go to.
- After coming to the website, you will have to go to the home page of the website under labor registration. apply The link will appear. Click on the link to apply for registration.
- After clicking on the link a new page will open in front of you.
- Now by entering the information of your Aadhar number, district, mobile number in the form appearing on this page apply/modify Click on the button.
- After clicking on the button, the labor registration form will open in front of you.
- Fill the details asked in the registration form carefully and upload the required documents.
- After uploading the documents, enter the captcha code and check the details filled in the registration form. Submit Click on the button.
- In this way you will be able to register online as a laborer in the labor department.
Contact details for the help of UP Labor Department:
|UPBOCW Head Office||Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, 2nd Floor, A & D Block, Kishan Mandi Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar Lucknow – 226010|
|Toll free number for lodging complaint:||18001805160 , 05122297142 , 05122295176|
|For Inquiry and Telephone Contact:||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Official website of Uttar Pradesh Labor Department upbocw.in Is
Under the UP Cycle Assistance Scheme, a subsidy of Rs 3000 will be given to the laborers to buy cycles.
The laborer should be registered for the scheme in the labor department for at least 6 months.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List