Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Portal Which has been launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The purpose behind launching this portal was to solve various problems of the citizens of the state. For your information, let us tell you that through this portal, citizens of all the states can reach their respective problems and problems to the concerned department. Apart from this, the complaints made on this portal are directly under the supervision of the Chief Minister. By complaining on this, you can easily get it resolved by sitting at home. Today we will tell you about this portal in detail through this portal. how you Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana-2022 How can you register your complaint online and check the status of your registered complaint?
National Family Assistance Scheme Madhya Pradesh
All the related information etc. will be made available to you here through this article.
Madhya Pradesh Public Hearing Scheme
This portal has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh keeping in mind the problems of all the citizens of the state. With the help of this portal, now all the residents of the state can easily reach the complaint of any of their problems directly to the concerned department. Apart from this, now they will not have to go to any office to register complaints. Now they can easily complain about any problem sitting at home. For this they will only need internet connection and mobile / computer etc.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Yuva Udyami Yojana 2022: Online Registration
Now everyone can take advantage of this portal. With this, there will be no problem of any kind of corruption and bribery. So now any poor person can register his complaint without any worry. Also, you can get the solution of any of your problems in a short time. apart from this
MP Jansunwai Complaint Registration highlights
|article name||Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Portal-2022|
|state name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Portal launch||by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|purpose||solution to the problems of the citizens of the state|
|beneficiary||all citizens of the state|
|Complaint Registration Mode||online|
|official website||MP Samadhan Portal (mp.gov.in)|
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana
The objective of this portal launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh is to make all the citizens free from their problems and grievances and help them to live comfortably. With the help of this portal, even a financially weak person can easily get the solution of their problem. Quite often it happens that the complaints of the general public go unheard at times. Apart from this, all the citizens of the state do not have information about where to complain. Due to which they face difficulties. Considering all these aspects, the state government has started this portal.
So that all the people can easily register their complaints with the help of this portal. For this they will not need to go anywhere. They can register any complaint from the comfort of their home. After that it will be the responsibility of the concerned department to redress the grievance and problem of the citizens or the complainant as soon as possible. Due to online complaint, all the problems and complaints will be directly under the supervision of the concerned department.
MP Panchayat Darpan: View Salary, Job List & E-Payment Status
Benefits and Features of Madhya Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana
- With the help of this portal, any citizen of Madhya Pradesh can easily get the solution of any of his problems from any related department of the government.
- All the work on this portal will be done with complete transparency.
- On this portal, any person can complain without any discrimination and at the same time get its solution easily.
- The complaints made on this portal directly reach the concerned department. For this people do not need to go to any office.
- Complaining on this portal will solve all the complaints in less time than before. Also, you will not be required to make any payment for registering the complaint.
Subject / Points which will not be valid under Public Grievance
- All those matters which will be related to the right to information have been kept out of the category of this public complaint.
- Those related matters which are still pending in any court, they have also been kept out of public grievance.
- Any complaint in which there is a demand for financial assistance or any kind of employment will not be included in the public complaint.
- Any complaint of any kind which is untrue or suspicious, all such complaints will not be treated as public complaint.
(Registration) Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme Madhya Pradesh 2022
How to register complaint in Jansunwai Yojana Madhya Pradesh?
public hearing portal If you want to register any complaint through this, then you can follow the procedure mentioned here.
- First of all, you have to go to the Jansunwai Portal made for registering the complaint.
- For your convenience, the direct link of the portal is being provided here. please direct link click here Do it.
- After clicking on the given link, the home page of the official portal will open in front of you.
- Here on the home page you can see some options at the bottom.
- From the options given here, you have to click on the first option “Submit a complaint”.
- After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you. You can view the application form here.
- Here you have to fill all the asked information. Also, if you have any complaint related document, you can also upload it.
- Now you have filled all the information like your name, address and your complaint, then click on the option “Register Public Grievance” at the bottom of the application form.
- In this way your complaint will reach the concerned department.
MP Jansunwai Complaint Registration View complaint status
Madhya Pradesh Public Hearing Portal But if you have also filed a complaint and you want to check the status of your complaint, then you can do so by following the steps mentioned here.
- First of all you have to go to the official portal. please direct link click here Do it.
- On clicking, you will be on the home page where you can see some options at the bottom.
- You have to click on the second option “Check Grievance Status” from the given options.
- After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill the asked information.
- You can also check the status of your complaint by entering your complaint serial number or by entering your mobile number.
- After filling the information click on “Search”.
This is a portal brought by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the citizens of their state. With the help of this portal, citizens of all the states can reach their grievances to the concerned department. And soon you can get its solution too.
To make a complaint in the Jansunwai portal, you have to first go to the portal and click on the option of register complaint from the options given there. After this the application form will open in front of you on the next page. Here you have to fill all the information asked and also register your complaint. After this, if you have any document, then upload it. And finally click on the option of Register Complaint.
For this you first go to the official portal and click on “Check Grievance Status”. After this, on the next page, you can know the status of your complaint by entering your mobile number or the serial number of the complaint.
Through this you can easily get the solution of your problem sitting at home.
Through this portal, you can get rid of the trouble in less time and without any cost.
Now there will not be any problem in registering your problem because now transparency will come through online medium. Also you can know at any time what is the status of your complaint?
For more information, you can read our article, we have explained in detail in the article.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List