The state government of Madhya Pradesh has run various schemes for the laborers of all the unorganized sections of the state. Through these schemes, work is done for their development and better life. To give the benefits of these schemes to all the unorganized sector employees. Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card (Sramik Card) Making it mandatory. With which all eligible persons can easily get the benefits of these schemes run by the state government. For this all the unorganized sector workers have to apply online through the official website.
Today in this article we will tell you Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card Will provide all the important information related to Such as – will provide detailed information about the eligibility conditions for Madhya Pradesh Sramik Card, its required documents and process of Madhya Pradesh Sramik Card Online Registration etc.
Madhya Pradesh Sramik Card
Madhya Pradesh labor card is also called labor card. Only through this card (Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card) / Labor Card, the government will extend the benefits of various schemes to all the eligible workers. For this, all the workers of the unorganized sector of the state will have to get themselves registered online. Shram Seva Portal has been launched by the government for the registration of all the workers. through which all workers Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card Online Registration can do.
Highlights Of Madhya Pradesh Sramik Card Online Registration
Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card
What is the purpose of MP Shramik Card?
Through the MP Shramik Card, the Madhya Pradesh government will provide better facilities and assistance to all the poor workers of the state who will get themselves registered on the Shram Seva Portal. Along with this, the government will also get the information of all the workers of the state. It will be used for them to start other important schemes according to the time.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme
Who can make MP Shramik Card
- Artisans and laborers engaged in building construction
- masons and their assistants
- brick slurry worker
- Artisans and laborers engaged in road construction
- tile builder
- roller worker
- concrete mix worker
- centering and iron tying workers
- Carpenter, Blacksmith and Painter
- Mentors and laborers engaged in the construction of iron gates and grills
- road, bridge, etc
- Workers working in MNREGA (all applications except workers doing horticulture and forestry work)
Benefits of various schemes available on MP Mazdoor Card
As we mentioned in the article Registration for labor card On doing this, all the workers will get the benefit of various schemes running in the state. Let us know which schemes the workers will be able to take advantage of after getting themselves registered –
- Cash prizes for meritorious students
- medical help
- education incentive
- marriage aid
- maternity aid
- academic scholarship scheme
- Best Workers Award Scheme
- computer training plan
- Shramik Sahitya Puraskar Scheme
- Funeral Assistance Scheme
- marriage assistance scheme
- stationery grant scheme
- Kalyani Sahayata Yojana
- Anugrah Assistance Scheme (from the discretionary quota of Hon’ble President Mr.)
- Education Promotion Award Scheme
Apart from these schemes, there are many other central and state level schemes, which will continue to benefit the workers.
Benefits and features of Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card
- You will have to pay only 6 rupees to get a labor card made. After this you will be able to take advantage of various schemes run.
- To the person who got the MP labor card e labor card (E-Shram Card) will also get the benefits.
- The benefits of schemes run by the government for laborers and children of laborers will also be available. like scholarship scheme etc.
- Apart from this, assistance amount up to Rs 55,000 will also be provided at the time of marriage of daughters.
- Schemes have also been run by the government for the pension to the workers after the age of 60 years.
- 2 lakh to workers due to accidental death or accidental death or total disability. Whereas in case of partial disability, Rs 1 lakh is given to the worker.
- Similarly, under the scheme of the central government, financial assistance will be provided by the government to the workers to build a pucca house.
- Apart from this, under the Public Distribution System (PDS), the benefit of food items available on the ration card every month will also be available.
- Apart from this, there are other schemes which have been run in the interest of the workers, in order to take advantage of them, it is necessary that the workers must register themselves and get their labor card made.
Know here the eligibility conditions for making MP Shramik Card
- The applicant labor must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must be from working class. (Anyone unemployed cannot apply)
- The applicant worker should have worked for at least 90 days.
- Both labor women and labor men can apply for making labor card.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age and maximum 60 years of age.
- If someone is interested in getting the labor, labor card registration associated with agriculture, then his own land should not exceed one (1) hectare.
- Only those workers who are registered in the Chief Minister’s Unorganized Labor Welfare Scheme will be able to do Labor Card Online Registration.
Know here important documents for Labor Card Online Registration
If you also fulfill all the eligibility conditions of MP Shramik Card then you can get yourself registered. For this you will need some important documents. Which you can carry with you while registering for the labor card. Next we are giving a list of all these important documents –
- applicant’s aadhar card
- proof of income
- of bank passbook
- passport size photograph
- Worker’s permanent residence certificate, first page copy
- proof of age
- job card
- Applicant’s BPL Ration Card
- Government Testing Certificate – if any available
- mobile number
- 90 days work certificate.
- contractor’s certificate
- Job Description Certificate – If any
Online Application Process for making Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card
The labor citizens of Madhya Pradesh having all the qualifications can get themselves registered by visiting the Shram Seva Portal to make their own MP Shramik Card. For this, all citizens can register themselves by completing the registration process mentioned here.
- To apply for labor card you first official labor service portal will go on.
- By clicking on the given link you will reach the home page of the official portal.
- After this you have to scroll down and Services Under the given options, you have to click on the option of Forms.
- Now the next page will open on your screen. Here you have to click on the option of ‘registration form, size (1.042MB)’.
- On clicking, the next page will open.
- You will see some information on this page. Where you have to click on the option of View Attachment.
- After clicking you will get the labor registration form on the next page.
- Download and extract it.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked in it.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents along with your photo and signature.
- now you labor registration form To Labour Department Go to the office and submit it.
- In this way the process of registration on your MP Shramik Portal will be completed.
- after some time your Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card Will become.
How to apply offline for Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card?
If you are unorganized worker of Madhya Pradesh and due to some reason not able to apply online then you can apply offline for MP Shramik Card. You can read the offline application process given below.
- First of all you will need Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card Application Form to apply offline.
- For this you can click on the link given here Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card Application Form Download can do.
- Now take a print out of the downloaded form and fill all the important information asked in it.
- Along with this you also have to attach all the important documents.
- Finally, submit the application form for MP labor card to the concerned department.
What is Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card?
Why is it necessary to do Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card Online Registration?
How to register for Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card?
Which is the official website of Labor Department, Madhya Pradesh?
you in the article (Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card) Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card Registration read about. How can you apply for MP Shramik Card through offline and online, in this article you have been given complete information in this article. If even after this you have any other problem related to the application, then you can also contact on the official helpline number given in the article.
Madhya Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board,
R-23, Zone-01, MP Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh,
Toll Free Number : 0755 – 2552663
Today through this article we have told you Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card given information about. Hope you found this article useful.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List