Friends, Maharashtra Government has launched a portal for persons with disabilities, whose name is Maha Sharad Portal (mahasharad.in) is. Persons with disabilities can register themselves on this portal and such individuals or social organizations who want to provide financial assistance to disabled persons can register on the portal as a donor.
Maha Sharad Portal
Maha Sharad Portal The main objective of launching this program is to provide financial assistance to disabled persons and to provide information about various schemes run by the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance. Both Divyang and Donors can register on this portal. you for registration Maha Sharad Portal Will have to go to the official website of. We have shared complete information related to registration and portal in this article. Therefore, you are requested to read the article till the end.
How to apply for Maharashtra Ration Card?
Brief Summary Of Maha Sharad Portal
|Portal Name||Maha Sharad Portal|
|launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Department||Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance|
|purpose||Registering all disabled persons on the portal|
|beneficiary||state disabled person|
Objective of launching Maharashtra Maha Sharad Portal
Creating a platform for Persons with Disabilities in Maharashtra in which all / any kind of physically challenged persons from different parts of the state can easily enroll their names.
- To register persons with disabilities and donors who wish to donate them under one portal across the state of Maharashtra. and to support them.
- Providing information about the schemes of Maharashtra State Disability Finance and Development Corporation of Social Justice and Special Assistance Departments.
- Understanding the condition and needs of the disabled based on different types of information.
- Bringing the disabled, NGOs, social workers and donors under one roof.
Benefits and Features of Maha Sharad Portal
- This portal has been started by the Government of Maharashtra for the disabled citizens of the state.
- Persons with disabilities of the state can register on this portal.
- Maha Sharad Portal But all the disabled persons registered will get the benefit of the schemes run by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Donors can also register on this portal to help disabled and disabled people.
- With the help of Maha Sharad Portal, the government will provide financial assistance to the disabled persons so that they can become self-reliant and empowered.
- Social organizations can also register on this portal for the help of disabled persons.
- Maha Sharad Portal But information about all the schemes run by the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance will be available.
- With the help of Maha Sharad Portal, you will be able to get information about persons with disabilities and the government will have the data of how many persons with disabilities in the state.
Maharashtra Maha Career Portal 2021-22
Eligibility and documents for registration on Maha Sharad Portal
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- Any type of physically challenged person can register on this portal.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- disability certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Procedure to register Divyang on Maha Sharad Portal
willing disabled person Maharashtra Maha Sharad Portal But if you want to register as a disabled person, follow the steps given below:-
- After opening the website, on the home page you will find “divyang” option will appear. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option “Divyang Registration Form” Will open.
- Enter all the details asked in this form correctly and upload the “Disability Certificate”.
- In the end “RegisterClick on the button.
- In this way Divyang / Disabled persons can be registered on Maha Sharad Portal.
Donor registration process on Maha Sharad Portal
This person or organization who wants to help disabled persons will have to go through the following process for registration on this portal:-
- First of all Maha Sharad Portal official website Visit on
- After opening the website, on the home page you will find “Donor” option will appear. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option “Donor Registration Form” Will open.
- Enter all the details asked in this form correctly and click on “Register” button.
- Thus you will be successfully registered as a donor.
How to Login to Maha Sharad Portal @ mahasharad.in?
- First of all Maha Sharad Portal official website go to.
- After opening the websiteSign InClick on the link.
- After clicking on the link the login page will open.
- In this page, you have to enter your mobile number and click on send OTP.
- Now enter a password on your registered mobile number and click on “verify otp” button.
- Now you have to enter the username and password and click on the login button.
- In this way you can login.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List