Namami Gange Yojana – Job Opportunity in Namami Gange Scheme : This scheme was started in the year 2014 only by the Central Government. This scheme was started by the government to reduce the pollution of river Ganga. So that river Ganga can be made clean. It is being implemented by the Union Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation. We all know that today the problem of water remains the biggest problem.
That is why the government is starting many schemes to save water and keep it clean. Steps are being taken by the government for this. Under this scheme, the government has decided to provide employment opportunities to the youth. Now unemployed youth will be given employment under this.
To know how you will get and who will get employment, you must see the post till the end.
Employment will be available under Namami Gange scheme
Under this scheme, the government has given the youth a chance to become an officer. You will not even need any special qualification for this. We tell you how old and what educational qualification the applicant will need for this. To apply for this, you must be a graduate or before it. There will be no exam for you in this. You will be given a job through interview. Those who are interested can try their luck by applying in this. Applications for this have been sought by March 28. To make the Namami Gange scheme a success, the government is getting these recruitments done, so that the implementation of this scheme can be done properly.
What is its purpose and other things we will know here.
Purpose of Namami Gange Yojana
- Its main objective is to make this scheme a success.
- Apart from this, employment is to be provided to the youth of the concerned area.
- The recruitment to be done in this scheme is being done under Nehru Kendra Sangathan.
- So that this scheme can be made successful by connecting the youth to it.
- This will save the water from getting polluted.
It is very important for you to know that in which state and in which districts these recruitments are going to take place. So let us now also know where this recruitment is going to take place. It will be in the state of Bihar of the country. nine ( 9 ) This recruitment will be completed in the districts. District Planning Officer will be reinstated under NYKS in Bhojpur, Saran, Begusarai, Katihar, Darbhanga, Kaimur, Khagadia, Lakhisarai and Samastipur of Bihar.
Under this, the work of the selected officers is to conduct many works and activities in rural areas for the cleanliness of Ganga.
Eligibility Criteria for Namami Gange Yojana
To apply for this, the applicant must have the following qualifications:-
- The minimum educational qualification of the applicant should be graduation.
- It is necessary to have at least two years of experience in issues like sanitation and water pollution.
- The applicant must have general knowledge of computer and internet.
- In addition, the applicant should be proficient in speaking.
- Knowledge of both Hindi and English languages is a must.
- Applicant’s age 1 January 2021 Should be maximum 35 years.
All these eligible young candidates can apply for this.
Benefits of getting jobs under Namami Gange scheme
Under this, all the selected candidates will be given an honorarium / salary of 33 thousand rupees per month. Along with this, government leave and in addition 15 days casual leave will also be given. For more information you can visit Nehru Yuva Kendra official site Go see it.