Tagsnikshay Poshan Scheme Form | Nikshay Poshan Yojana Apply | PM Nikshay Nutrition Scheme Application. Nikshay Poshan Yojana Apply | Nikshay Poshan Scheme Application Form | Nikshay Poshan Scheme Form | Nikshay Poshan Yojana Apply | PM Nikshay Nutrition Scheme Application. Nikshay Poshan Yojana Apply | Nikshay Poshan Scheme Application Form | Nikshay Poshan Yojana Apply | PM Nikshay Nutrition Scheme Application. Nikshay Poshan Yojana Apply | Nikshay Poshan Yojana Application Form |NNNikshay Poshan Scheme Application Form | TB Patients Scheme Apply Online | PM Nikshay Nutrition Scheme Application. Nikshay Poshan Yojana Application Form | PM Nikshay Poshan Yojana Registration In Hindi
Under the Nikshay Poshan Yojana launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the people suffering from TB, an amount of Rs 500 per month will be given by the government as financial assistance for their treatment. These people can now register/enroll the Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022 at the health centers from where they are seeking treatment. All notified TB patients will be eligible beneficiaries of the Nishchay Yojana scheme. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare runs the Nikshay Poshan scheme under the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program. TB patients can now check payment schedule, timeline, benefits, eligibility.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022
As you all know that TB is a serious disease. Although treatment is available with our health department for this disease, but along with treatment in this disease, it is also necessary for the patient to consume nutritious food items. If patients do not eat nutritious food, then they get rid of this disease after a long time. Sometimes the patient even dies due to lack of nutritious food. for which the government Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022 has started. The main goal of the scheme is to root out TB from India, if there is someone near you who is suffering from this disease then you can give them the benefit of this scheme. All the information related to the application of the scheme has been made available to you below.
Nikshay Nutrition Scheme
As we have informed you above that under this scheme TB patients will be provided financial assistance of Rs.500 per month during the period of treatment. So that he can consume nutritious foods during treatment and get well soon. To take advantage of this scheme, patients can register and enroll at the health centers from where they are getting their treatment.
To every TB patient treated in the public or private sector nikshay.in But should be informed on the Nikshay portal. For this purpose, patients will have to come to the TB treatment centers with their details which will be stored in the database. On linking the beneficiary details with the nikshay portal, the health care facility will have the responsibility to update the patient data and send enrollment messages to the patients. This can be done through SMS or by getting access to patient details. All this can happen only if the health care center is registered on the Nakshay Poshan Yojana portal.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022 Key Highlights
|scheme name||Nikshay Nutrition Scheme|
|launched||by central government|
|announced||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|launch date||April, 2018|
|concerned department||Health and Welfare Department|
|toll free number||1800-11-6666|
Objective of Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022
There are many types of diseases, some of which are common and some are serious. TB is a serious disease, due to which many people have lost their lives. The main cause of death in this disease is the lack of nutritious food. For which now the government will give an assistance of Rs 500 per month to the patient. this feature Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022 and this is also the purpose of this scheme.
All notified TB patients will get payment as per the following schedule
|range of patients||first impetus||second incentive||third incentive||fourth incentive|
|new patients||with enrollment||IP Follow-up for 2 months after examination||Follow-up for 6 months after examination||NA|
|formally treating patients||with enrollment||IP Follow-up for 3 months after examination||for 5 months after treatment||Follow-up for 8 months after clinical examination|
|person with TB||with enrollment||Follow-up for 2 months of examination||For 4 months after clinical examination||For 6 months during the follow-up session|
Benefits of Nikshay Nutrition Scheme for TB Patients
The central government will provide financial incentive of 500/- per month to the patient. For each TB patient, this incentive will be for the full period for which the patient is on anti-TB treatment. All existing patients who are on treatment as on 1st April 2018 will be provided incentive for the remaining treatment period after 1st April 2018.
- It may be noted that only such patients for whom the remaining treatment period is equal to 1 month as on 1st April 2018 will be eligible for the incentive.
- Even as on 1st April 2018, existing patients will be entitled to receive incentives only for the full months of the remaining months of treatment and the partial months will be omitted.
- Incentives under this scheme will be given under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- All the states that are already distributing incentives to TB patients will be given a minimum of Rs 500 per month in cash.
- All existing TB patients currently undergoing treatment are eligible to receive the incentive.
- The patient must be registered / notified on the official nikshay portal at nikshay.in.
Need for Nikshay Poshan Yojana Portal
The scheme portal has been created by the central government for the following purposes:-
- Creating a platform for TB treatment => This portal will enable the government to monitor and support TB patients so that they can overcome the disease.
- Entering the details of TB patients => The concerned departments of the scheme will take necessary steps to record the data of all the patients who enroll in the scheme.
- Financial aid offer => 500 on monthly basis to all TB patients. assistance will be provided. This grant will be continued till the patients are cured.
- Total Beneficiary => The total number of enrolled patients has reached 13 lakhs.
- Fund Transfer => All TB patients will receive their financial grants directly into their active bank accounts, which have been linked with Aadhar cards. The funds will be transferred through Direct Benefit Transfer/DBT.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Beneficiary List Creation Timeline
Here the complete timeline details for the creation of this scheme beneficiary list and payment of incentives are listed.
|Bank account of each TB patient and access to NIkshay with Aadhaar and its follow-up details||real time (same day)|
|Preparation of Beneficiary List (Producer)||1st of every month|
|Beneficiary details check (checker)||3rd of every month|
|Approval of Beneficiary List with details||5th of every month|
|payment processing||on 7th of every month|
Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only people suffering from TB can take advantage of this scheme.
- And the patients who will be registered on the official Nikshay portal will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- Also, people who are already taking treatment for TB will be eligible.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Required documents
- Doctor’s certificate => As only TB patients will be able to apply for this scheme, it is mandatory for them to submit the required medical papers. These papers will support the claim of the patients.
- Application Form => Apart from the medical certificate, patients are also required to submit their application forms. The form will provide the details about the patients to the concerned authority members.
nikshay nutrition scheme apply online
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then first you have to register yourself in the scheme. For registration you have to follow some easy steps. Which are as follows –
- first you ‘Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India’ Of official website will go on.
- Here the home page will open in front of you. Here you will see the login form, if you are already registered then you have to login directly.
- And if you are not registered then you have to click on below login form New Health Facility Registration You have to click on the option.
- By clicking here a form will open in front of you. As shown in the picture below.
- All the information asked to you in the form like state, District, Profile Service Provided etc. information has to be filled.
- After filling all the information you “Continue” You have to click on the option.
- After this you will get the registration number. Now through this number Poshan Yojana Portal You can apply online by logging in.
note => If you want to enroll in this scheme offline, then for this you can fill the enrollment form by visiting any government and private health care center participating in it.
nikshay nutrition yojana health care center enrollment
If any health care centers want to provide service to the patients by joining this scheme. So they have to enroll by following the following steps to join this scheme.
- For this you have to first register yourself on the official website (https://nikshay.in/).
- To register you can click on the link below
- On clicking here, its registration form will appear in front of you. Here you have to fill all the asked information carefully.
- After filling all the information you have to finally “Continue” Click on to complete your registration.
- After this you can enroll yourself with the option of Health Care Center Enrollment by login to the portal.
How to login to Nikshay Portal
- For the process, first of all the applicant needs to know about the nutrition scheme. official website Must visit.
- The main page will open as soon as you visit the official website.
- In this main page log in Click on the option to appear.
- Now the login form will open, in this you have to write your user and password with it and click on the button of login.
- Through this process you will be able to login to the Nikshay portal.
How to check status in Nikshay Portal
To check the status of Nikshay Poshan Yojana, you have to follow the steps given below.
- To check the status you need to first plan official website Must visit.
- The main page will open as soon as you visit the official website. now you in log in Click on the option.
- Where you have to enter your username and password and press the login button.
- We will open the dashboard of the website in front of you.
- Here now you can check your status by clicking on the option of Check Status.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Beneficiary List Creation Time Line
|TV patient bank account information||same day|
|Entry in Nikshay with Aadhar Card||same day|
|followup details||same day|
|payment day||7th of every month|
|Beneficiary list approval date||5th of every month|
|Beneficiary list check date||3rd of every month|
|beneficiary list preparation day||1st of every month|
Nikshay ID Search by Name, Forget Paasword Help
Nikshay ID Search by Name, Forgot Password Help
If you have lost both your Nikshay ID number and your password, there is no mechanism on the official website for you to retrieve any of these information. But there is no cause for alarm on your part. On the website, you can find contact information for assistance. Whom you can talk to to retrieve your Registration Number ID and “Forgot Password”, but in order to do so, you have to provide all the facts they ask for. You can also view your information by selecting the “Ask for Help” option from the menu.
CALL 1800116666 FOR HELP | Ask For Help
Toll Free Helpline Number
You have got all the information related to this scheme in this article as well, after that if you are facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the government on toll free number. Toll free number is 1800116666.
note => After enrollment of any health care center in this scheme, they do not join this scheme immediately, they have to wait for some time, because after enrollment the process of approval of health care center starts by the higher officials. Huh.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana PDF Notification
Read also: [PMJAY List] ayushman bharat scheme new beneficiary list
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List