Nrega Job Card List 2021 – MNREGA Job Card List, How To Check Online Nrega Job Card, Mnrega list, Online NREGA Job Card List
MNREGA job card list : This scheme is being run by the central government in all the states of the country. This scheme was launched in 2005, then the name of this scheme was NREGA. Presently this scheme is known as MNREGA scheme. In which 100 days of employment is provided to every beneficiary in 1 year. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji has announced to increase one day wages of MNREGA to Rs 202.
The only objective of the government behind starting this scheme is to provide employment opportunities in rural areas. Under this scheme, work is provided equally to both men and women. The beneficiary is provided employment immediately after 15 days of application. Under this, the beneficiary has to apply to get employment, after that his job card is made. The Nrega Job Card List is issued by the government of the applicants on the official site which they can see online. We will tell you to see the online Nrega Job Card List.
Nrega Job Card List 2021
After the application made by the beneficiary under this scheme, their list has been issued, which the beneficiary can see online.
The list of all the states and union territories of the country has been released online. You will be able to see the list of NREGA job cards online and you will be able to download this list. Through this post, we will tell you to see the list of NREGA in simple and easy language. So that you can easily see the list yourself. Through this post, we will tell you to see the Nrega Job Card List online, so that you can easily see and download it.
Benefits of MNREGA Job Card
This will give many more benefits along with employment. Which are the following:-
- To take advantage of this scheme, first the beneficiary has to get a job card.
- Under which the job card is provided to the applicant.
- Employment is provided to the beneficiary only after having a job card.
- In this, the beneficiary gets employment within 15 days.
- Employment is given for 100 days in a year.
- one day wage Rs 202 Is given.
- The money received from the work done under this is sent directly to the beneficiary’s account.
- The full name, address and family ID of the beneficiary are given in the job card.
- This job card can also be used as an identity card.
How to check Nrega Job Card List Online
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act NREGA job card is provided under this scheme. For this, to see your name in the list, you should do like this:-
- To see the Nrega Job Card List, you have to first go to the official site of MNREGA.
- his official website Click here to go to
- With which you will directly reach the official site of the department.
- After this you will see the option of Job Card.
- On clicking on Job Cards, a page will open in front of you, in which the Nrega Job Card List will open with the names of all the states.
- Now click on the state you belong to.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your district, block, panchayat etc.
- After filling all these information, you have to click on the option of Procced.
- After this, a list of the names of the beneficiaries will appear in front of you.
- Find your name from it and click on the job card number given in front of your name.
- After this your job card will open in front of you which will contain all your information.
How to apply for mnrega job card online
This scheme is mainly operated by the Gram Panchayat. Any person of the village belonging to the panchayat who is the head of the house can apply for the NREGA job card under his village panchayat. After filling the application, the form is verified by the Gram Panchayat. After the completion of the verification process, the applicant is given his/her job card. Then employment is provided to the beneficiary under this. Under this, the money for working wages is sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank. In this way you can apply and take advantage of this scheme.