Bhulekh Odisha 2022 scheme is an online scheme to provide information on land and related land records etc., run by the state government of Odisha. This is an online platform where you can get your land and all its related information, information, land map, records, ROR, property value, and even you can get information about the owner of the land. Huh.
Bhulekh Odisha 2022
Apart from getting more information about the land owner, you can also get other important land related information related to this scheme. With this scheme, you can view the land records online as well as re-check the important documents of ROR. ROR is the document on which the real owner of the land is given information.
This scheme has been implemented in many states of India like Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh etc. And now this scheme is also being implemented in the state of Odisha. Under this scheme, the government will computerize all the land related information. So that people will be able to see their land details, land maps, land records etc. online from the comfort of their homes.
Under this scheme Orissa State Government has also released the respective online official website portal. Through this scheme, you can easily see the land map view of your land in your area on your mobile phone, computer or laptop at your home.
Details of Bhulekh Odisha
|launched by||Government of Odisha State|
|beneficiaries||Resident of Odisha State|
|purpose||Providing online land records|
Benefits of Bhulekh Odisha 2022
Under Bhulekh Odisha Online ROR Scheme, you have the advantage that you can easily view your land details, land map, and related land records online on your mobile phone, computer or laptop from the comfort of your home. Now you will not have to visit government offices again and again for the information of your land.
Bhulekh Odisha online ror document
Bhulekh Odisha The ROR document is an important document that you must have at the time of purchase and transaction of land. In this document, all the information related to the land such as the owner of the land, its cost, and complete history of the land etc. is given. And in this the quality of the land (fertile or not) is also given.
If you are applying for ROR document then you have to pay the following fee to the concerned authorities:-
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Bhulekh Odisha State Statistics
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of RI Circle||2410|
|Total No. of Villages||51701|
|Number of Khatians||16316250|
|number of plots||56173793|
|number of tenants||34452809|
Bhulekh Odisha 2022 Land Records Importance
- You can verify the ownership of the land through Land Records.
- With the help of land records, you can apply for a loan in the bank.
- You also need land records for partition or sale of land.
Bhulekh Odisha Important Documents for 2022 Online ROR
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Ration card
- property ownership certificate
- land tax
- income certificate
Bhulekh Odisha How to Apply ROR 2022 Online
- First of all you go to the revenue office working under this scheme.
- Go to the office and collect the application form.
- Take the application form and fill all the information asked in it correctly. And verify.
- Under this scheme, attach all the documents properly.
- After doing this, you submit the application form along with the documents to the office.
- At the end you will be provided with an acknowledgment receipt. You have to keep this receipt with you.
With this your application process ends. You will eventually be provided with a photocopy of the ROR by the government.
Bhulekh Odisha 2022 How to View Online ROR
- First of all, go to the online official website portal bhulekh.ori.nic.in related to this scheme.
- Now a page will open in front of you in which you have to select your district.
- After this you also have to select your Tehsil, Village, RI circle.
- Now an option will appear in front of you to get information through Khatian, Plot or Tenant details.
- After this you have to click on the first and last page to download the documents of ROR.
- Now all the information about your land is open for you. You can take a print out of it and keep it with you. And you can save PDF in the phone.
How to view Odisha Bhulekh land map? (Procedure To Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map)
- After opening the website, on the home page you will find “Map View” option will appear. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option the next page will open.
- In this page you have to select your “District”. After that click on submit button.
- After that you have to select your plot number.
- Now related information will be in front of you.
- Concerned Tahasildar
- Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack
Phone : 0671-2509582 (10:00 AM to 5.30 PM on Working Days)
- Revenue Minister Helpline
Toll Free Number – 18001218242 (10:00 AM to 5.30 PM on Working Days)
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List