Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Scheme The announcement was made by Trivendra Singh Rawat, the former Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. But now a similar scheme has been started by the present Chief Minister under the name Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana. This scheme of the state government has been started keeping in mind the health and hygiene of pregnant women and their babies. It has been brought mainly keeping in mind the women belonging to rural areas. In this scheme, for the good health of women and their newborn babies, the state government will provide 2 different kits for them. In which there will be things related to clothes and nutritious food for the betterment of their cleanliness and health.
Today, through this article of ours, Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Scheme Will give all the necessary information related to it. Apart from this, you will also be informed about how to apply for this scheme through this article. The eligibility conditions related to the scheme and the list of documents required at the time of application will also be provided. Please read this article completely to know all these information.
Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana 2022 The government of Uttarakhand has announced the launch of this program keeping in mind the mother and her newborn babies. Under this scheme, separate kits will be provided to the mother and her newborn baby for their cleanliness and nutrition. In this kit, there will be arrangements for clothes and nutritious food according to the season. As everyone knows that during pregnancy, a healthy and nutritious diet is very important for women.
Keeping this in mind, the state government has provided this facility to them in the form of a kit through this scheme for women and their babies. This will keep both mother and baby healthy and safe. operation of this scheme Department of Women Empowerment and Child Development will be done by
As told now that 2 kits will be provided in this scheme, in which not only nutritious food but also cleanliness kit will be provided. Under this scheme, the kit will have local clothes according to the season, as well as all the necessary materials for personal cleanliness of the pregnant woman will be available in the cleanliness kit. Apart from this, nutritious food will also be provided to the mother for the nutrition of the fetus in the second kit. With this, not only will they get nutritious food during this period, but awareness about cleanliness will also increase. Also, due to this scheme in the coming time, the mortality rate of mother and child will come down.
Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana 2022 To take advantage of this, applicants have to apply online only. For this they will not need to go to any office. For your information, let us tell you that in this scheme, the family of government officials, employees and income tax payers or their dependents cannot participate.
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme
Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana 2022 highlights
|scheme name||Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana|
|concerned department||Department of Women Empowerment and Child Development|
|announced||Chief Minister Uttarakhand|
|purpose||Providing hygiene and nutrition kits to pregnant women|
|beneficiary||mainly rural women|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|official website||not released yet|
|Uttarakhand government official website||uk.gov.in|
Purpose of Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana
Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Yojana 2022 The objective of the scheme is to provide facilities for the betterment of health and hygiene of the pregnant mother and her infant. Under this scheme, nutritious food for the health of mother and child and clothes and other necessary materials for their hygiene will be provided. It is well known that during pregnancy her health and her hygiene are very important for a mother. But in rural areas this is not possible due to various reasons.
Sometimes due to lack of money, the pregnant woman does not get complete nutrition and sometimes due to lack of information and awareness, problems related to cleanliness also remain. In such a situation, the risk of mortality of mother and child also increases. That is why considering all these aspects, the state government has figured out a way to get rid of these problems through this scheme.
Benefits of Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana Under this, all the rural women of the state of Uttarakhand will get the benefit.
- The state government has taken this step for the nutrition and hygiene of pregnant women and their newborn babies.
- Department of Women Empowerment and Child Development Under this scheme, 2 kits will be provided for better health of mother and child.
- Out of the 2 kits, one will be related to hygiene and the other will be for the fulfillment of nutritious food for the complete nutrition of mother and baby.
- Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana The benefits under the scheme will not only provide cleanliness and nutrition, but will also reduce the mortality rate of mother and child.
- The clothes found in this kit will be given according to the season and local environment.
Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana Under kit material
like we said Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana Under this, different kits will be distributed for the nutrition and hygiene of pregnant women and newborn babies. All necessary material will be provided in them. Let us tell you that all these materials will be distributed by keeping them in cotton bags.
uttarakhand ration card form list
List of ingredients included in a pregnant woman’s kit
- Nutrition during pregnancy
- Chura – 500 grams
- Kernel almonds / dry apricots / walnuts – 250 grams
- For cleanliness (weather friendly clothes will be provided)
- Cotton Saree / Gown / Salwar Suit-2
- Full size hot shawl – 1
- Cotton Scarf / Warm Scarf Standard Size – 1
- Socks Standard Size – 2 Pairs
- Bedsheet with pillow cover – 2
- material used for cleaning
- Sanitary Napkin 2 Packets (8 Pieces Per Packet)
- Liquid Handwash (200 ml )
- Bath and laundry soap (2-2)
- nail cutter 1
- Oil (Coconut / Sesame Oil / Chullu Oil / Mustard Oil)
Description of the ingredients included in the newborn baby kit
- 2 pairs of seasonal clothing (cotton/warm), hat and socks
- For Cleaning , 3 Baby Soaps , One Baby Oil , Baby Powder
- A cotton diaper packet containing 10 pieces of diapers, a cotton soft baby towel, 2 baby blankets warm or cotton depending on the season, rubber sheet.
Eligibility Conditions of Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana To apply under this, it is necessary that the woman should be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- There should not be any income tax payer in that woman’s family.
- Dependent of any government officer or employee Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana cannot be a beneficiary.
- Under this scheme, only those pregnant women and babies will be benefited who come under the category of BPL.
Documents Required for the Scheme
- Identity Proof (Any one of Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Ration Card)
- Residence certificate (any one of the house’s electricity bill, water bill, ration card etc.)
- age certificate
- Certificate of being pregnant ( You can take a doctor’s slip or card from a first aid center or government hospital as a certificate.)
- bpl ration card
- Registration at Anganwadi Center
- Copy of Government or Private Mother-Shishu Raksha Card (MCP Card)
- Institutional Delivery Certificate (Certificate issued by Anganwadi – worker/ASHA worker or doctor)
- Self attested declaration for birth of first second / twin girl
- Certificate of not being a regular government / semi-government servant and income tax payer
Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana To take benefit under this scheme, one has to apply under this scheme. For your information, let us tell you that the process of application has been started through Anganwadi only. To take advantage of this scheme, visit your nearest Anganwadi center.
Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana What is it and where is it used for?
This scheme is run by the Uttarakhand state government. In this, 2 kits will be provided for the cleanliness and nutrition of pregnant women of rural areas, through which they can be taken care of during their pregnancy.
Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana 2022 When will it be started?
The scheme has been started by the Department of Women Empowerment and Child Development.
Mukhyamantri Mahalaxmi Yojana 2022 Can all the women of the state participate in it?
Under this scheme, mainly women from rural areas can participate. Or those women who are not dependents of Income Tax Payer, Government Officer/Employee.
Chief Minister Mahalaxmi Yojana Which documents would be required?
Identity Proof (Any one of Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Ration Card)
Residence certificate (any one of the house’s electricity bill, water bill, ration card etc.)
Age proof, certificate of being pregnant (as a certificate you can take a doctor’s slip or card from the first aid center or government hospital.)
bpl ration card
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List