Kisan Suryoday Yojana It has been started by Narendra Modi ji to benefit the farmers of Gujarat. The objective of this scheme is to double the income of the farmers. Farmers have to face many problems related to farming, in such a situation, the solution of one problem is being done by the central government. Let us tell you that the government will allocate electricity to the farmers of the state in three phases for irrigation. To take advantage of this, farmers must first Kisan Suryoday Yojana will have to apply. You can apply in both offline and online mode, we are giving you all the information related to the scheme, read the article till the end to take advantage of the candidate farmer scheme.
What is Kisan Suryoday Yojana?
Kisan Suryoday Yojana A budget of three thousand five hundred crore has been allocated for this. The scheme was announced through Gujarat video conferencing. In which the scheme was started for the supply of electricity and water to the farmers. There are many farmers whose fields do not have access to water for irrigation, because farmers do not have access to electricity, due to which they have to face a lot of problems. . Kisan Suryoday Yojana Under this, electricity will be provided to the farmers for irrigation in three phases, the timing of which will be from 5 in the morning to 9 in the night. So that farmers can take water for irrigation as per their requirement.
Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat
Kisan Suryoday Yojana 2022 Highlights
through the table given below Kisan Suryoday Yojana 2022 You can get specific information related to This table is as follows –
|scheme name||Kisan Suryoday Yojana|
|who started||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Scheme launch date||24 October 2020|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|purpose||Providing electricity to farmers for irrigation|
|Application twist||online / offline|
|official website||not released yet|
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches the ‘Kisan Suryodaya Yojana’ for the farmers of Gujarat.
It aims to provide day-time power supply for irrigation to farmers. pic.twitter.com/wYFgOOI3Ab— ANI (@ANI) October 24, 2020
Required eligibility to apply for the scheme
to applicants Kisan Suryoday Yojana 2022 There are certain eligibility criteria to be fulfilled in order to apply. You can get all the information through the information given below-
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Candidate should be a farmer.
- Citizens of any other state cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- A time has been fixed by the government for irrigation in which you will have to irrigate.
- You cannot irrigate at any other time.
to applicants Kisan Suryoday Yojana 2022 Some important documents will be required to apply. You can get information about these documents through the points given below –
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- land related documents
What is Kisan Suryoday Yojana?
Kisan Suryoday Yojana Gujarat has been started for the farmers of In which electricity will be made available to the farmers for irrigation of crops. This scheme will soon be brought into existence by the Gujarat State Government with the help of the Central Government. Under Kisan Suryoday Yojana, only the farmers of Gujarat will be given benefit, out of which the districts have been selected. To farmers in all districts in a phased manner Kisan Suryoday Yojana benefit will be given. Some districts have been selected which will be given benefits first. Patan, Dahod, Mahisagar, Chhota Udaipur, Panchmahal, Gir-Somna and Kheda, Anand districts have been taken first in the project. After this, the other districts that will be there will be selected according to the condition of the farmers. Under the Suryodaya Yojana, a plan is being run to make Gujarat a capable state by 2023. So that especially more profit has been made to reach the farmers.
Inauguration of other projects under the scheme
When Modi ji sunrise plan was announced through video conferencing, then 2 more schemes were also announced at that time. Pediatric Heart Hospital and Girnar Ropeway affiliated with UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research. Along with the scheme, apart from the farmers, attention will also be given to the health sector. In which the total cost is one hundred and thirty crores.
Kisan Suryoday Yojana Benefits and Features of
- Kisan Suryoday Yojana The benefit will be given only to the farmers of Gujarat.
- The scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Modi ji.
- The farmers have been given power supply time by the government in which they can irrigate according to the amount of water they need in the stipulated time.
- Under the Gujarat Suryoday Yojana, electricity will be made available from 5 am to 9 pm.
- Kisan Suryoday Yojana A budget of thirty five hundred crores has been made by the government for this.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the farmers district wise. In which those districts which need more or where the quantity of water is less, those districts will be provided electricity in the first phase.
- Kisan Suryoday Yojana With the introduction of this, the farmers whose crops used to get spoiled every time due to non availability of water, now those farmers’ crops will be saved from destruction.
- By getting electricity for irrigation, the income of the farmers will be doubled and their fields will also be fertile.
What is the purpose of starting the scheme?
As you know that farmers face many types of problems related to agriculture, out of which the problem related to irrigation is seen the most, for this the state governments, central governments, through various schemes, provide the benefits of the scheme to the farmers. But there are many farmers who do not have the availability of electricity for irrigation. and their crops perish. For this, electricity will be provided by Narendra Modi to the farmers of Gujarat, especially for irrigation. For which the scheduled time will be given from 5 in the morning to 9 in the night. Farmers will have to irrigate at a given time only. Earlier farmers used to irrigate at night, so that they were more prone to wild animals.
How to apply for Kisan Suryoday Yojana?
The candidates who want to apply in the scheme and want to get the availability of electricity for irrigation will have to wait now because the scheme has been launched recently. For which no guidelines have been issued by the government yet for the application. Whenever any official website is issued or any notification is issued by the Government of Gujarat about applying in the scheme, we will keep you updated through our article. Candidates also keep checking our article from time to time for information.
The official website related to this scheme has not been released yet. As soon as the official website of this scheme is released, its information will be made available to you through our article.
All the farmers of Gujarat will get the benefit of Suryoday Yojana.
As of now, no process has been told by the government about applying in the scheme. Whenever any notification is issued by the Ministry of Power, Government of Gujarat, we will tell you through our article.
Patan, Dahod, Mahisagar, Chhota Udaipur, Panchmahal, Gir-Somna and Kheda, Anand.
Kisan Suryodaya Yojana has been started with the aim of providing relief to the farmers from the problems of electricity and water in the field of agriculture.
The farmers of Gujarat state will get many benefits through the scheme, they will be able to get the facilities related to agriculture like water and electricity without any problem under the scheme. Due to the availability of water in the fields, farmers will be able to do more fertile in the agricultural sector, so that they can change their economic status.
Under Suryoday Yojana, farmers of 600 villages of the state will be benefited with electricity and water facilities.
Like we told you through our article that how you can take advantage of the farmer Suryodaya Yojana and have also shared all the information related to the scheme with you, if you have any other problem related to this scheme or need any information. You can message us in the comment section below.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List