YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2022 Online Apply | 2nd Phase YSR Nethanna Nestham Pathakam | AP Navasakam Beneficiary List | navasakam.ap.gov.in Online Payment Status
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2022: The state of Andhra Pradesh is well-known and acknowledged for its glorious and vibrant cultural history. The ancient and rich heritage of the state signifies its essence. With an aim to preserve the rich textile heritage of the state, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme for weaver families across the state.
The scheme is known as YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme, Through the scheme, the handloom industry is expected to flourish and eventually grow the state economy. Here, we have summarized all the important features and faces of the said scheme, such as its objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Nethanna Nestham Scheme is an attempt by CM Jagan Mohan Reddy to extend his helping hand to the handloom weavers of the state. The scheme will grant financial aid of Rs. 1.2 lacs to the eligible beneficiaries. The mentioned amount will be disbursed over the time period of five years in annual installations of Rs. 24,000, Department of Handlooms and Textiles, Andhra Pradesh will monitor and implement the scheme all over the state. The scheme tends to reach each and every deprived weaver household and extend the scheme benefits.
, ుత్వం ుుంబాల . ు. , ుుందని, ుతుందని ున్నారు.
In June 2020, the initiation of the second phase of the scheme took place. In its second phase, around 81,024 handloom weavers were benefitted. Over 194.46 crores were allocated for the same.
Brief Description of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|Article Category||AP Govt Scheme|
|Scheme Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme ,వైయస్ఆర్ నేతన్న నేస్తం పథకం,|
|State Department||Department of Handlooms and Textiles|
|Beneficiaries||Weaver households of the state|
|Objective||To preserve the rich textile and handlooms in the state|
|Benefits||Economic support of Rs. 24,000 per year for five consecutive years|
Benefits of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Preserving and promoting the ancient and rich textile culture prevailing in the state of Andhra Pradesh has always been the prime objective of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Pathakam. With its focus intact, the scheme offers the following benefits:
- Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 1,20,000 will be provided to eligible weaver households.
- The mentioned amount will be disbursed over the time period of five years in installations of Rs. 24,000 per year.
- It will expand and modernize the handloom and textile industry of the state.
- New power loom practices will be encouraged through the scheme.
- Because, the economy will strengthen.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Nethanna Nestham Scheme
In the subsequent section, we have discussed the basic eligibility standards and norms set by the AP govt to avail of the benefits of the AP Nethanna Scheme.
- First, the applying candidate must be a native of the AP state.
- He/ She must be associated with the profession of weaving in the state.
- The weaver and his family must fall under the BPL category.
- Possession of at least one piece of handloom equipment is a must.
- The applying weaver shall be a registered member of the Handloom Association.
- A bank account must be possessed by the applicant under his/her name.
- Ensure that the bank account is linked with the applicant’s Aadhaar Card.
Note: The scheme benefits are applicable per family irrespective of the number of handlooms equipped by the applicant.
YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2022
It is mandatory for the applicant to produce the mentioned list of documents below to the authorities while the application as well as the verification process.
|i||ID Proof, such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, etc.|
|ii||Proof of Residence|
|iv||AP Handloom Association Registration Certificate|
|v||bank account details|
Other AP Navasakam Schemes
Online Procedure to apply for YSR Nethanna Nestham Pathakam
Interested and eligible weavers must apply for the scheme to avail themselves of its benefits. The government of Andhra Pradesh has established online and offline modes for application. For your assistance, we have shared application procedures via both methods.
- Visit the official website of the AP Navasakam Portal.
- Click on the “Downloads” tab on the top menu bar.
- Download the scheme application form
- Fill up the same form providing the right details.
- Submit it at your Gram Panchayat office.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2022
For applying via offline mode, the interested beneficiaries need to visit their respective Gram Panchayats offices. The authorities there will guide you through the application process. Submit the self-attested copies of the essential documents and your details. They will proceed with the process accordingly.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Pathakam Beneficiary List
The Department of Handlooms and Textiles publishes the beneficiary list in online and offline mode. The list is affixed in the concerned Gram Panchayat office. Further, the same list is published online on the official website of the AP Navasakam Portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
The scheme was launched under the governance of Jagan Mohan Reddy in the month of September 2019.
Preserving the art of handloom weaving and economically supporting the weavers of the state are the main objectives of the scheme.
The monetary benefits of the scheme will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the selected list of beneficiaries under the scheme.
You can write to [email protected] for queries and issues regarding the same.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List