Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana – Haryana Family Identity Card, Haryana Family ID, Family Identity Card, Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Form Download. As you know from the name that this scheme is run by the Haryana Government. It was started by the Chief Minister on 4th July 2020 from Panchkula. In all the states, the facility of identity card has been made for the residents of their state so that they can get easy access to the facilities started by the government.
Similarly, Haryana Government has also started Parivar Pehchan Patra for the people of its state. Which will be useful as an important document of yours. With this you will get timely benefit of all the schemes run by the government. But to take advantage of this, you have to get the family identity card made. So that you can easily take advantage of all the schemes. To get all kinds of information about this, you must see this post till the end.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana
If you are a resident of Haryana, then you need to know what this family identity card is and what it is going to be useful for. What are the benefits you are going to get from this? Let us tell you that this identity card is going to be useful as an important document of yours. The main objective of the government behind starting this is to make all the schemes reach the people in a transparent manner. This family identity card is a 14 digit unique identity card. In this, all the family members will have all the data. Due to which everyone will be able to get the benefit of all the schemes sitting at home. Due to which the problems which come in taking benefits of the schemes and have to go round the offices will not happen now.
Benefits of family identity card/ Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana
- This is a 14 number special type of ID number / identity card.
- The name of the head of the family will be on this card.
- Along with this, other information of the family will also be there on this card.
- The mobile number of the applicant / beneficiary will also be there on the identity card.
- With this identity card, it will be easy to take admission in schools and colleges.
- After registering it, all the families will be given registration ID and password.
Such families of Haryana whose names are registered in the Socio-Economic Caste Census or SECC data list can also fill the enrollment form for Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana.
These schemes will be added in Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana
Under this, all the schemes that the Haryana government is going to add include: – Family Pension Scheme, Old Age Pension Scheme, Widow Pension Scheme, Ladli Vivah Shagun Yojana, Ration Allocation will be added. Apart from this, this family identity card will be required while applying for BPL ration card, PM Awas Yojana, Berojgari Bhatta Sakam Yojana and other government schemes.
Necessary documents for Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana
You will need the following documents to get this family identity card made:-
Family identity card haryana application process
You have to apply to get this family identity card made. For this you have to first take the application form.
- You can get its application form from Atal Seva Kendra, Block Development Office, Tehsil Office, any government school, ration depot or from Saral Kendra or Gas Agency for free.
- All the information asked in this application form has to be filled.
- Information such as applicant’s name, parent’s name, gender, age, date of birth, mobile number, Aadhar card number and all other information.
- Filling all this and attaching all the documents will have to be submitted in the same office.
- If you want to download the application form yourself, then you can also do it from the link given below.
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Form – Thus you can apply for it.
- Haryana Agricultural Machinery Grant Scheme Application
- Edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- Haryana Ration Card List – Haryana Ration Card List
- Haryana Birth Certificate: Apply Online
- Super 100 Yojana Haryana 2024 | What is Super 100 Free Coaching Scheme?