PM Jandhan Yojana 2021 – Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, PMJDY, PM Jan Dhan Yojana, Its Benefits, Pradhanmantri jandhan Yojana
Jandhan Yojana 2021 – Under this, many facilities are provided to the beneficiaries. The benefits of which can be availed by the beneficiary by applying for it. Under this, interest is also provided to the beneficiary on the deposited amount. For this account can be opened in any bank. The objective of this scheme is to ensure access to financial services, savings and deposit accounts, remittances, loans, insurance, pension. This account is opened on zero balance.
PM Jandhan Yojana Now children can also open accounts in 2021
Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, the government opens the account of the poor, farmers and workers on zero balance. Under PM Jandhan Yojana, all the women who had opened Jan Dhan account in Lokdown have been provided an installment of Rs 500 for three months. According to the sources, now the PM Jan Dhan account will be opened for the children too. The age of the children whose account will be opened should be 10 years and not less than that. PM Jandhan Yojana An overdraft facility of Rs 10,000 will also be provided to the beneficiary on opening the account under the scheme. Children’s account can be viewed by the parent. They will also be given an ATM card at the time of opening the account. When the child attains the age of 18 years, the account will be completely in the name of the child.
Documents required to open an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
It is necessary for the beneficiary to open an account to take advantage of this. The following documents are required by the beneficiary to open the account:-
- If the beneficiary has Aadhar card or Aadhar number then he will not need any other document.
- If the address given in the Aadhar card has changed, then the proof of the present address will have to be given.
- If the beneficiary does not have Aadhar card, then he will need any officially valid document.
- Any one of these documents should be PAN card, NREGA card, passport etc.
- These documents will act as both an identity card and a permanent address.
If a person does not have any of the above documents and is categorized as ‘Low Risk’ by the bank, he/she can open a bank account by submitting any one of the following documents:
- Identity card with photograph of the applicant issued by the Central / State Government or any statutory department
- Letter issued by a Gazetted Officer with duly attested photograph of the applicant.
Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme
PM Jandhan Yojana Join benefits from 2021
There are many benefits related to this which we will see below:-
- Under this, accident insurance up to Rs 1 lakh will be provided to the beneficiary.
- Interest will be paid on the amount deposited.
- No minimum balance is required to be maintained by the beneficiary in this account.
- Under this scheme, life insurance of Rs 30000 will be given to the beneficiary on fulfilling the normal conditions on death.
- The facility of overdraft will be provided to the beneficiary after satisfactory operation of these accounts for 6 months.
- Under this, an overdraft facility of Rs 5000 is provided per family, mainly women, in one account.
- Access to pension insurance products.
Personal Accident Insurance claim under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana will be payable if the Rupay card holder has at least one successful financial or non-financial transaction on any Bank Branch, Bank Mitra, ATM, POS, E-COM etc. channel either through his own Through the Bank (Bank customer/RuPay card holder transacting on the same bank channel) and/or through any other bank (Bank customer/RuPay cardholder transacting on other bank channel) on the date of accident or on the day of accident 90 days prior to the date of accident, then Rupay insurance program will be eligible for inclusion under the financial year 2016-2017.
If you want to open the account of PM Jandhan Yojana, then click on the link given below, the account opening form will open in front of you. Account Opening Form (English) Account Opening Form ( Hindi )
for more information here Official Site Look at
Old Age Pension Scheme List Uttar Pradesh