PM Kisan Beneficiary Status By Mobile Number & By Name 2024, PM Kisan or “Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana” It is an essential and flagship scheme of the Government of India for small and marginal farmers. Central Government on 24 February 2019 loan waiver Instead of PM Kisan announced.
As you know, PM Kisan Yojana provides Rs.6000 per year in three equal installments (phases) of Rs.2000 each every four months.(See picture)
Here in this post, we are going to show you in 2024 How to check PM Kisan beneficiary status onlinewill walk you through the complete guide on this. So read the entire post till the end to avoid any mistake.
Who is PM Kisan Beneficiary 2024?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is an important and beneficial scheme for the small and marginal farmers of our country.
According to PM Kisan Yojana, there are about 12 crore small and marginal farmers in the country. Government is providing financial assistance to these farmers under PM Kisan Yojana.
but you can imagine that Why are these small and marginal only beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana?, Here we have illustrated some of its key points.
You can see it in the image below:
But there are some other eligibility also to be a beneficiary under PM Kisan Yojana:
- To become PM Kisan Beneficiary, you must be a citizen of the country, because it central government scheme Is. Its entire fund is provided by the Centre.
- It is necessary to have an account of your farming land in the Bhulekh database of the government. If you are from Rajasthan then you can read this article of ours. “Rajasthan Bhulekh” can see.
- Since small marginal farmers have been included in the scheme, their 2 hectares Khasra-Khatauni information of the farm must have.
- The beneficiary amount under the scheme is DBT, so you have It is necessary to have Jan Dhan bank account.
- You must have aadhar card, identity card, e-shram card or ration card.
- For PM Kisan Yojana, it is necessary to have farming (growing grains) on the land.
What are the benefits of becoming PM Kisan Beneficiary?
PM Kisan Yojana provides Rs 6000 per year to each eligible farmer in the form of DBT (Direct Beneficial Transfer) in the bank account. This amount is distributed in three phases of 4 equal months in a year. Which is provided by doing Rs.2000-Rs2000-Rs2000.
under the scheme PM Kisan Beneficiary When and how does one get this amount every year? To understand this, you see the data table below:
So far 11 installments have been provided by the government to PM Kisan Beneficiary. 11th installment for PM Kisan Year 2024-25 April 2024 to July 2024 in Phase-I has been provided till date.
If you want to know, how many beneficiary has been provided the benefit in the previous phase during this period, then you can PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024 can see.
It is the month of September right now. Let us tell you that this is the month of Phase-2 of PM Kisan Yojana (August-November). in the meantime you PM Kisan Yojana Next Installment is issued.
PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist is provided during this period. So you can get your beneficiary amount (Rs 2000) during these four months.
You are already a beneficiary in this scheme, so you should get your PM Kisan KYC 2024-25 done. This is mandated by the government.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check 2024 Now [12th Kist]
The twelfth installment of PM Kisan Yojana has arrived. so you own PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Should be checked.
This beneficiary status Here you will find all the following information:
- Registration Period (When did you register in the scheme)
- No.of Installments due
- No.of Installments Paid
- Reason of no Payment
you own PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2024 You can see it in three ways:
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Mobile Number
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Registration Number
- And PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Village List [नाम से]
#1: PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Mobile Number
if you “PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Check Mobile Number” If you want to know the process, then you have to use these method.
- Here you select Mobile Number from the option of Search By.
- Now enter your mobile number in Enter Value.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on Get Data.
- You will get your beneficiary status.
#2: PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Registration Number
- Follow the above method.
- only when you “Beneficiary Status” If you come to the page, then keep the Search By “Registration Number” only.
- Now enter your PM Kisan Registration Number.
- After this you have to enter the captcha code and click on Get Data.
- You will get your beneficiary status.
#3: PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Village List [नाम से]
- first you official website of PM Kisan Go on
- On the homepage, click on Dashboard.
- You can see it in the picture.
- Now you will go to the next page.
- Here you have to select the following information according to you like
- Sub-District (Tehsil)
- After doing this you click on Show.
- You have to click on Payment Status.
- Now you will get a list. you in this list own name can see.
- In the list you will find all these information along with your name:
- Farmer’s name
- father’s name
- registration interval
- installment given to you.
- How many payments were made in the given installment?
- and the reason for the non-payment
Why is PM Kisan beneficiary status so important?
It is necessary to check the beneficiary status of PM Kisan, because it gives you an idea of how many PM Kisan installments you have received, and how many have been completed. In addition, the reason for non-payment is also given.
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status By Mobile Number?
You can check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status By Mobile Number online at pmkisan.gov.in. You can see the method mentioned above. Apart from this, you can also know by this way:
> You can see the information about the deposit of Rs 2000 in your bank account.
> You can also check the transaction status of Rs 2000 by printing your passbook.
> Also you will get its information by SMS as well.
- PM Awas Yojana List 2020-22 – PMAY List check online
- Mukhyamantri Arthik Kalyan Yojana, Chief Minister Economic Welfare Scheme
- PM Kisan Pension Yojana online apply – Farmers will get 3000 rupees – PM Kisan Pension helpline
- Farm Machinery Bank Scheme Online Registration form – Agricultural Machinery Scheme
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana – Haryana Family ID Card online apply form download
- Namami Gange Yojana – Job Opportunity in Namami Gange Yojana