Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Modi to provide pucca houses to poor citizens. by the central government to extend the housing scheme PM Modi 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme 2022 has been started. PM 1 BHK Rental Housing scheme Through this, now rented houses will be provided to the citizens, whose rent will be borne by the Government of India.
What is PM Modi 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme 2022? And how will you be able to take advantage of this scheme, you will be given all the information in today’s article. Modi 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme How to register yourself in 2022? Read the complete article to know all the necessary documents and benefits.
Objectives of PM Modi 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme
PM Modi 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme The main objective of starting this project is to provide rented accommodation to poor people mainly urban migrants/poor near their own workplace. The scheme aims to provide the benefit of investment in rented accommodation to public/private entities. BHK Rental Housing scheme will be implemented in metro areas.
of prime minister 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme It is planned to be run through Boucher system. in this boucher scheme direct benefit transfer (DBT) option will also be given, under which if the rent of the house is more than the voucher value, then the tenant will pay the remaining amount. The tenant will make this payment to the owner of the land.
Key Highlights of PM 1 BHK Rental Housing scheme 2022
|article name||How to register in PM Modi 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme 2022?|
|Plan||PM Modi 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme|
|concerned department||Both the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs and the Department of Labor|
|Scheme launch date||2019|
|start of plan||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||All Eligible Citizens of India’s Economically Weaker|
|official website||Click here|
|helpline number||011 2306 3266, 011 2306 3285, 81306 53741|
Benefits and Features of 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme
- Financial assistance will be given to the people belonging to the economically weaker sections :- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given by the Central Government to all such eligible economically weaker citizens of the country to live in rented houses in urban areas.
- The benefit of this scheme will be that now migrant laborers, poor or low-income citizens will be given rented houses to live in and poor citizens will not have to pay rent to live in these houses, it will be given by the government.
- Under 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme Promotion of Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Rent houses will be provided to the people by the Prime Minister.
- Through this scheme, 1 BHK flat ie single room will be available for the eligible citizens to live in.
- To expand this scheme, monetization of benami property will be done by the government. In such a situation, where there is a shortage of housing space in giving rental houses to the eligible citizens of the scheme, then this benami confiscated property will be monetized by the government for the construction of houses.
- To expand the scheme, the cooperation of private companies will also be taken under this scheme. Under this scheme, private companies will be encouraged to construct houses.
- With the operation of this scheme, the central government will be able to overcome the problem related to housing. Many people are not able to get accommodation facility to stay at their workplace, but with this scheme the laborers / poor class will get a rented house near their own workplace, which will prevent the problem of migration.
Eligibility for PM Modi 1 BHK Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the eligibility conditions given below –
- Applicant must be resident of India -Prime Minister Modi In 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme, only those people will be considered eligible who are residents of India and are looking for a rental house in India to live in.
- nuclear family All such applicants who want to take advantage of this scheme will be given a room and kitchen facility under this, so single family members will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- of the applicant revenue – All such applicants whose income is 3 lakh rupees or less will be benefited by the central government.
- working class , Through this scheme, such laborers who are living in urban areas/congested areas will be provided housing.
1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme necessary for Documents
PM Modi One BHK Rental Housing Scheme To take advantage of the benefits you will need the following documents while applying –
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- Labor Card (if available)
- passport size photograph
- your mobile number
Plan Why the need?
The biggest problem in India happened during the Corona epidemic when a large number of migrant laborers started migrating, they faced the problem of housing to live in front of them. There are 2 major issues in the country due to which the Prime Minister 1 BHK Rent House Scheme was started, those two issues are as follows –
- First issue – There are mostly such settlements in the city where the houses lack basic facilities like water, electricity, toilets etc.
- The second issue is low-income citizens who need a pucca house where basic necessities are met (like drinking water and a desire to have a house with facilities like toilets).
In 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme How to register?
MoHUA Scheme to provide single room houses to citizens of low income group (income group of 3 lakhs per annum or less) PM Modi 1BHK Rental Housing Scheme To register yourself, follow the process given below –
- In this scheme, first of all, such persons whose annual income is 3 lakh rupees or less, they will be registered under the scheme by the urban local bodies.
- After this, every family will be provided with rent vouchers issued by the central government.
- Now such families who have been given this voucher will have to present this voucher before the Housing Board.
PM Modi 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme toll free helpline number
ministry of housing and urban affairs For any complaint or any kind of information related to this scheme, you can get help from the toll free number and email id issued by the government.
|rental housing scheme toll free Number||011 2306 3266, 011 2306 3285, 81306 53741|
|E mail ID||[email protected]|
Recently this scheme has not been implemented, soon this scheme will be implemented for which you will be able to register yourself and take advantage of the scheme if you are considered eligible in the scheme.
Related to 1 BHK Rental (Rent) Housing Scheme 2022 (FAQs)-
This scheme is to be provided by the Central Government to the poor / working class of the country whose annual income is Rs 3 lakh or less, to provide rented houses near their workplace.
1 BHK Rental Housing scheme Its objective is to provide pucca houses to the poor and homeless people.
PM 1 BHK For Rental Housing Scheme, such families will be considered eligible whose annual income is less than 300000 rupees and they do not have their own house to live in.
1 BHK Rental Housing scheme The benefit of the scheme will be given to the nuclear families of the country who come in the economically weaker section.
PM 1 BHK Rental Housing Scheme The name of the applicant will be registered by the urban local body to register itself in the city, then vouchers will be provided to the applicant.
The official website of the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme is arhc.mohua.gov.in.
Also Know –
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List