Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Under this, the account of the poor, workers, and farmers of the country is opened in the bank or post office on zero balance. Direct benefits of government schemes are received in this Jan Dhan Yojana account. Recently by the Central Government Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan, it was announced to give Rs 500-500 to women account holders for three months. Under the Jan Dhan Yojana, accounts of more than 38 crore citizens have been opened across the country. The good news for all of you is that now you can take care of your children’s account. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana can be opened in
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana– Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Open Jandhan Account
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana A news is coming out about this, in which it is being told that under this scheme, the account of children will also be opened. The age of the child should be 10 years to open a Jan Dhan account, Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, children will be able to take advantage of various beneficial schemes and facilities given by the government by opening their account. PM Jan Dhan Yojana Under this article, we are going to provide you information about how children can open their account, and what documents will be required, so let’s start :-
PM Jan Dhan Yojana – Children can also open Jan Dhan account
Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, a Jan Dhan account can be opened for children of 10 years of age and above. Jan Dhan account can be opened with the help of certain documents. An overdraft facility of Rs 10000 will be available on this Jan Dhan account and also a Rupay debit card will be issued, with the help of which you can also withdraw money.
The account will be in the name of the child when he turns 18
The Jan Dhan account opened for a 10-year-old child can only be viewed by his parents. But when the child turns 18, then this account will be completely made in the name of the child. For this, you will have to submit your 18 years old document or certificate in the bank. When this account is in the name of the child, then ATM card and other banking facilities are provided to him.
Documents required to open PM Jan Dhan account
To open the Jan Dhan account of your child, you will have to attach the following documents in the application form:-
- personal identity card (Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- Address proof (Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Passport,)
- Birth certificate
- Identity card of the child issued by the school
How to open children’s account in PM Jan Dhan Yojana? (How To Open Jan Dhan Account of Kids)
If you want to take advantage of the benefits being given by the Central Government under this Jan Dhan Yojana, then you have to open your child Jan Dhan account :-
- To open a Jan Dhan account, you have to visit your nearest bank.
- By going to the bank, you fill the form of Jan Dhan Yojana and fill it.
- Attach the required documents with the form.
- Now submit the application form to the bank.
- In this way you can easily open an account in the bank.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Helpline Number:
Pm Jan dhan account contact number- 1800110001, toll free- 18001801111
Account holders get overdraft facility of Rs 5000, know the right way
How to open Jan Dhan account?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List