Are you Bhulekh Uttarakhand means RoR Jamabandi If you are looking for online withdrawal process, then you are at right place. In today’s article, we have provided information about this.
Before you see the process of removing Uttarakhand Jamabandi, you must know the meaning of these important definitions and words.
With this you can understand the information related to the accountant. let’s all these Word Jargons Understand and then see the process of Uttarakhand RoR.
What is Uttarakhand Bhulekh Jamabandi?
Bhulekh means land (land) related articles (records). It is an official document also known as Jamabandi and RoR. It provides the information of all the owners associated with the land. This document is prepared by the accountant.
Earlier all the information related to land was in the form of paper. In another language, physical forms like the pages of paper were written with a pen, the writings of different people’s land in the same book were written etc.
But the Government of India did computerization of land records (CLR) in 1988-89 and later made many other reforms. National Land Records Modernization Program (NLRMP) was started in 2008 and now all the state land information has been made public.
Now you can get to see Bhulekh Portal of all the states. here we you Uttarakhand Bhulekh Portal will provide information.
What are the benefits of Bhulekh Uttarakhand?
- Through Bhulekh, you can know the name of all the present and former owners of the land.
- You can see the conversion of land.
- You can get the map of the land through Bhulekh.
- You can search for measles by your name.
- You can transfer your land online.
Districts whose land records you can get online,
|Bhulekh Uttarakhand Almora||Khata Khatauni Uttarakhand Nainital|
|Bhulekh Uttarakhand Haridwar||Bageshwar|
|Udham Singh Nagar||Uttarkashi|
What is Bhulekh Uttarakhand Khasara & Khatauni?
Khasara means plot number. On the other hand, Khatauni or Khata means a group of more than one measles.
The Khasarais included in Khatauni may be from different places.
Under this, you are given the name of the village, the name of the owner, the name of the father of the owner, crop year, account / khasra number, name of the account holder and the size of the land etc.
What is the difference between measles and khatauni?
|Your plot number is called Khasra.||The record of many measles is called Khatauni.|
|Measles is made in P-II form.||Khatauni is made in BI form.|
What is the Fasli Varsh in Bhulekh Uttarakhand?
You can see the crop year in the picture of Bhulekh. Crop Year 1426-1431
The crop year is also called agricultural year. This crop year may vary from state to state. It depends on the climate of these states.
Let us tell you that the crop year is of one year, after the end of it, the second crop year starts. Normally the crop year of a state 1 July to 30 June Twelve months in total.
This crop year is written in short “F”. For example 1427f.
How is the crop year measured/counted?
The crop year was divided into two parts of six months. first part 1 July to 30 December (6 months) and second part 1 January to 30 June (6 months) is thus divided into two parts.
The information about these parts is provided in the Bhulekh. you in the picture above Wrote Part-1 can see, It shows that the given land record is the first part of the crop year.
If you want to find or count the crop year according to the current year, then you must keep in mind the two numbers 592 and 593.
|crop year||1 July to 30 June|
|part 1||1 July to 30 December|
|part 2||1 January to 30 June|
You need to use this formula to find the crop year for the current year.
- for part-1 Crop Year = Current Year – 592
- for part-2 Crop Year = Current Year – 593
Let us understand this with a simple example:
भाग-1 वर्ष 2022 के लिए फसली वर्ष पता करें। ->2022 के लिए फसली वर्ष = 2022-592 (भाग-1) =1430फ
भाग-2 वर्ष 2022 के लिए फसली वर्ष पता करें। -> 2022 के लिए फसली वर्ष = 2022-593 (भाग-2) = 1429फ
Bhulekh Uttarakhand 2022 Online Portal @bhulekh.uk.gov.in
The official website of Uttarakhand Apna Khata is bhulekh.uk.gov.in. This website is available for both citizens and government employees.
Citizens can view their RoR Jamabandi using this portal. The same government employees can submit different data.
on this portal SWAMITVA Yojana The official person of the submit all the land inquiry information. But you cannot check it online using Bhulekh portal.
How to check your Uttarakhand Bhulekh 2022 online?
In Uttarakhand, Jamabandi, also known as Bhulekh, you can see online at bhulekh.uk.gov.in.
you go to the website Public RoR By clicking on it, you have to fill the information by choosing the type of finding your Jamabandi and you will get your Bhulekh. Its step-by-step process is seen below.
Step 1: Go to bhulekh.uk.gov.in.
- First of all you open a new webpage/window on your phone or computer.
- Here you write to bhulekh.uk.gov.in website.
- You will come to the homepage.
- You can access this website directly by visiting here. Bhulekh UK Govt
Step 2: You click on the Public RoR option.
- at the top of the homepage Public RoR Click on
- Its full name is Record of Rights.
- Now you will reach the page of Jamabandi.
Step 3: Choose your District, Tehsil and Village
- Now on this page you have to select all these information.
- Select District (District)
- Select tehsil
- Select village
You can search your village name by first letter for your ease.
Step 4: Select the process to view RoR.
- Now choose how you want to view your RoR.
- Enter the information accordingly and click on View Quote.
- You will receive your Jamabandi.
Bhulekh Uttarakhand 2022 Related FAQs
Official website to view Bhulekh Jamabandi in Uttarakhand bhulekh.uk.gov.in Is.
No. You do not need to pay any amount to view Uttarakhand RoR.
You can withdraw Uttarakhand Jamabandi (Uttarakhand RoR) online as follows:
>you first bhulekh.uk.gov.in Go on
> Now you will come to the homepage.
>Click on Public RoR on the homepage.
Now on the next page, select your district, tehsil and rural.
> You will receive your Jamabandi Rashid.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List