Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme 2022 has been issued by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through the scheme, financial funds of scholarship will be provided to the children of poor working class for studies. There are many labor families in the state whose children are unable to complete their studies due to their financial condition. Keeping this problem in mind, the State Govt. Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme has been started. Today we will provide you all the information related to the scheme through this article. Therefore, to get the full benefits related to the scheme, you read this article of ours till the end.
Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
On the auspicious occasion of Labor Day, for the children of laborers by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh. Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana was launched. For the children of all the workers of the state to continue their studies under the scheme for the children of class 1 to class 12 and for the students doing courses like ITI and polytechnic. Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme Through this, you will get the benefit of taking facilities like scholarship. With the amount of scholarship, youth can easily complete their studies. Under this scheme, more number of students will be eager to study in the field of studies. So that the level of education will increase. This special type of scheme has been implemented by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to educate the children of labor.
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana
|scheme name||Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme|
|scheme launched||by Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|purpose||Providing scholarships to the students.|
|Relevant departments||Labor Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Children of working parents of Uttar Pradesh state.|
|Scholarship Benefit||From class 1 to post graduation or any other |
Will be awarded till the course doing the degree.
|official website||click here|
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Online Download, Take Print Out 2022
Purpose of Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme Its main objective is to provide scholarships to the children of the working class for studies. So that they can continue their studies, to take full advantage of the scheme, it is mandatory for the parents of the girl students to get registered with the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Only the children of registered workers will be able to get the benefit of this scheme. A maximum of 2 children of workers will be provided scholarship for studies under the scheme. Under the scheme, the level of education will be further strengthened, which will also reduce the problem of unemployment and all the girl students will get the opportunity to complete their studies without any problem. The children of the working class belonging to the economically weaker sections will be provided the full benefits of this scheme.
Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme Scholarship Amount
The list of scholarships given by the state government to the students is shown below.
|1.||For students of class 1 to 5||Rs.100 per month|
|2.||For class 6 to 8 students||150 rupees per month|
|3.||For class 9 to 10 students||200 rupees per month|
|4.||For class 11 to 12 students||Rs.250 per month|
|5.||ITI or equivalent in government institutions |
for training courses
|500 rupees per month|
|6.||For polytechnic or equivalent courses in government institutions||800 per month|
|7.||For engineering or equivalent courses in government institutions||3000 rupees per month|
|8.||For courses in medical courses in government institutions||5000 per month|
UP Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Benefits and Features
- For the children of Uttar Pradesh workers Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Scholarship will be provided for pursuing studies through
- Cycle will be provided to the girls who have passed class 10th and 12th through the scheme.
- students under 25 Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme can get the benefit of.
- Scholarship amount will be provided to girl students under the scheme on quarterly basis.
- Benefits of taking scholarship ranging from Rs.100 to Rs.5000 Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Students will get through
Guidelines regarding grant of scholarship
- The first installment will be paid to the girl students only at the time of taking admission in the class.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to only those girl students pursuing medical courses who will be studying in government medical colleges.
- Financial assistance ranging from Rs 8,000 to Rs 12,000 will be provided to the beneficiaries per month for pursuing medical and engineering and other courses.
- Under the scheme, if the student fails in the annual examination and for re-admission in the same class, no benefit of scholarship will be given to the student.
- The girl students studying polytechnic ITI or engineering will have to take admission in government colleges only. And also, while applying for the scholarship, fee receipt and admission card have to be presented in the form of documents.
- The eligibility of girl students in professional course will be valid only if she has passed the state level entrance examination from a recognized institute.
- The amount received through scholarship will be underlined in the name of labor construction through a check under the officer-in-charge of the labor office.
UPBOCW 2022: Labor Registration Card, Uttar Pradesh Labor Department Registration, bocw up
Eligibility of Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Sant Ravidas Shiksha Yojana UP Only those students will be eligible whose parents are registered with the Labor Board.
- Only the children of the permanent resident worker of the state will be eligible to apply in this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to maximum 2 children of labor family.
- 8 thousand rupees will be provided to the girl students studying engineering and medical and 12 thousand rupees will be provided for investigation in any other subject. For this, the maximum age of the beneficiary student will be 35 years.
- The attendance of the beneficiary student should be above 60%. Only then will he be eligible to take the scholarship.
- Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana If the student is availing any other type of scholarship facility through the medium, then he will not be eligible to take the benefit of this scholarship.
- Beneficiaries will have to take admission for education only in institutions recognized by the government, only then they Sant Ravidas Shiksha Yojana UP can get the benefit of.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary citizen to have an account in a nationalized bank to get the benefit of the scheme.
- photocopy of aadhar card
- passport size photograph
- income certificate
- school certificate
- bank account details
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana Application Process
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Yojana UP Follow the steps given below to apply,
- To apply, the applicant has to first go to the labor office or tehsil of his area.
- After going to the office the applicant has to get the form to apply.
- After receiving the form, the applicant has to enter all the details given in the form.
- After filling all the information, the scanned copy of the documents sought with the form is to be attached with the application form.
- Students pursuing ITI Engineering and Medical studies will also have to attach the fee receipt of admission along with the application form.
- After all the process is completed, the applicant will have to submit the application form to the labor office or to the Tehsildar office.
- After this the application form will be scrutinized by the officials of the concerned office. After the verification process is completed, the beneficiary The benefit of the scheme will be given.
- In this way your application process will be completed.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List Uttar Pradesh 2022
Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme Related questions and their answers
To help financially in the education of working class children of the state Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme has been released.
All the students from class 1 to graduation and doing other courses can apply in Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana.
Under the Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana, assistance ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 5000 will be provided to the girl students.
To continue the education of girl students under Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana, financial funds will be provided by the state government to the students in the form of scholarship. Through which he can complete his education without any problem.
The children of labor families of the state will be provided the benefit of Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme.
Scholarship will be provided to the beneficiary students through Sant Ravidas Yojana on quarterly basis.
Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana For any kind of information related to or to solve any problem related to the scheme, the beneficiary citizens can contact on the helpline number given below. Helpline Number-1800 180 5412
Also read here-
Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana UP Online Registration Form
UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2022 Apply Online
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List