For the workers of the unorganized sector by the Government of Madhya Pradesh Sambal Yojana 2.0 has started. Under this scheme, the government will directly benefit these workers through various schemes. Once you apply, it is directly linked with many other schemes.
today in this article Sambal 2.0 Information, benefits, Sambal Yojana list, process of registering using Smbal Portal and Sambal Card etc. information is given.
After reading this article, you will easily know all the information related to the scheme. Read this article till the end.
What is MP Sambal Yojana, when did it start?
MP Sambal Yojana whose full name is Chief Minister Jan-Kalyan Sambal Yojana Is. this plan for the first time year 2018 It was started by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan in Under this scheme the unorganized workers support benefits is provided. The first 2-3 schemes (Saral Bijli Bill Yojana, Super 5000 Scheme etc.) were added under Sambal.
Let us tell you that in June 2019, it was amended by the Congress government (when Kamal Nath became the Chief Minister), and many benefits under the scheme were reduced and the scheme was discontinued.
During this, the scheme was kept running in the name of MP Naya Savera (Naya Savera) and the beneficiaries were provided with the benefit of eligible identification by providing Sambal Naya Savera Card.
But once again when Shivraj Singh Chouhan became the Chief Minister by the BJP government (Modi government), he did so on 05 May 2020 in 1903. 41.33 crore ePayment in the account of the beneficiaries transfer through Relaunch of Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Scheme did.
Since then this scheme has been continued till 2022, and benefits are being provided continuously under the scheme. A portal has also been created for this scheme. Sambal Portal 2.0 Is.
Sambal Yojana 2.0 Portal 2022-23
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana was relaunched on 05 May 2020 by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Since then, the workers of the unorganized sector of Madhya Pradesh get benefits under the scheme for two consecutive years. these sambal family is called.
Under this scheme, various benefits are provided by adding many other schemes as well. In this scheme, the most important workers like marginal farmers (must read PM Kisan Yojana for them), cattle rearers, migrant laborers, ready-cartellers etc. have been kept eligible in the scheme.
Sambal Yojana 2022 Online portal to increase the transparency of the scheme and simplify the application process Sambal Portal 2.0 has been implemented.
The good feature of this Sambal portal is that it has been made in Hindi language. This makes it easy to use for all citizens.
You can find information about the scheme, information about other schemes, benefits and eligibility etc. on the Sambal Portal. Also, registration under the scheme can also be done online. For this you do not even need any Sambal Yojana Form.
Total in Sambal Yojana 2022 so far 1,42,14,116 Registration has been completed. You can easily see on Sambal Portal 2.0, which states are getting the number of benefits in this scheme.
Overview Of Mukhyamantri Jankalyan Sambal Yojana 2022-23
|scheme name||Sambal Yojana 2.0|
|when did it start||year 2018|
|who started||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|renaming / off||Sambal Yojana From a new dawn (When Kamal Nath became the Chief Minister)|
|when did the relaunch happen||By Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on 05 May 2020|
|beneficiary||Unorganized workers (for the scheme called Sambal Family)|
|Application Process||Online (after the application is checked by the officer, benefits will be provided after fulfillment)|
Sambal 2.0 Yojana List 2022-23
As we have mentioned, the plan was relaunched in the end by making frequent changes and it was called the second phase. Sambal Yojana 2.0 Started with. Under this the following scheme have been added:
Sambal Yojana List 2022
- Antenatal Check-up (ANC) Incentive Scheme
- post delivery assistance scheme
- School Education Promotion Scheme
- super 5000 plan
- sports promotion scheme
- Funeral Assistance Scheme
- Ex-gratia Assistance (Common Death and Accidental Death) Scheme
- Ex-gratia Assistance (Permanent Disability and Partial Permanent Disability) Scheme
- Sambal families benefited under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Sambal family benefited under Chief Minister Annapurna (PDS) scheme
#1:Pre and post delivery assistance scheme
- This scheme is included under the Chief Minister’s Assistance Scheme.
- For this, women workers of the unorganized sector have been included.
- Benefits are provided to these women by including them under the Sambal family.
- Under the scheme, an amount of 16 thousand rupees will be given to the labor women.
- It is given in two instalments.
- First installment of 4 thousand rupees in the prescribed period during pregnancy
- The last quarter (12 thousand) Till pre-natal check-up by a doctor or ANM.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the family has to join the Sambal Yojana.
#2:School Education Promotion and Super 5000 Scheme
- Under the School Education Promotion Scheme, free education will be provided to the children of Sambal family, whose expenses will be borne by the government.
- Along with this, free arrangements will be made for books, uniform, mid-day meal in the school till 8th standard.
- whereas super 5000 plan Under this, five thousand such children who will get the highest marks in 12th, will be given Rs 30,000 as incentive.
#2:Support Benefit for other plan
- Funeral Assistance (Rs. 5 thousand)
- General Death Assistance (Rs. 2 Lakh)
- Accidental Death Assistance (Rs. 4 Lakh)
- Partial Disability Assistance (Rs. 1 Lakh)
- And the assistance amount of Permanent Disability Assistance Scheme (Rs. 2 lakh)
What is the process to apply for Sambal Yojana? (Sambal Yojana Registration 2022)
If you are an eligible family, then you can apply for this scheme. To apply in Sambal Yojana, you have to follow these procedure:
Step 1: Go to Sambal Portal 2.0
Step 2: Click on “Apply for Registration” from Services option
- As you can see mobile view for sambal portal.
- On the home page, click on Menu .
- Now you will have many options in front of you.apply for registrationClick on ”
Step 3: Enter the Samagra ID and search
- when you “apply for registrationIf you click on “, then you come to this page, as shown in the picture above.
- On this page you will find your Samagra ID or Samagra Parivar ID will have to be entered.
- Once entered, enter the captcha code.
- now you finally overall search Have to click on
If you want to find your Samagra ID, you can do it online by reading this article.
Step 4: Fill the Sambal Form and Download the Card
- Now Sambal Yojana Application Form will be received in front of you, then you will have to give many information like:
- Your full name/address
- business information
- income information
- bank details
- Family and family member information etc.
- You will also need to upload the required documents.
- In this way you can easily apply.
How to Create Sambal Card Online [Video Tutorial]
Sambal Yojana Related FAQs
Sambal Yojana Eligibility List: Unorganized employees are eligible in Sambal Yojana. These families are called Sambal families. All these are unorganized employees, who can take advantage of the scheme:
>Small and Marginal Farmers, Fishermen, Animal Husbandry
>Self-Employed, Bonded Labour, Migrant Labor
> loaders, cattle carriages
>Domestic workers, hairdressers, vegetable sellers etc.
To make Sambal card you follow this procedure:
>Visit the Sambal Portal sambal.mp.gov.in.
> on the home pageregisterClick on “Options.
> Now enter your Samagra ID.
> You will get Sambal Online Application Form.
> Fill and submit this application form.
>You can download Saralla Registration Certificate.
> After your investigation under the scheme, it will be added to the profit.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List