Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) is one of the oldest and most famous temples in India which is located in Andhra Pradesh. A large number of believers come to this temple for darshan. If you are planning to visit TTD and want to know the way for TTD Online Booking For Darshan 2022 so that you do not have to stay in a long queue then you are at the right place.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Trust has introduced a particular darshan facility to those who can not wait in the line of thousands of people and want quick darshan.
We will share complete information about Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam in this article. And also we will walk you through the official website of TTD temple, TTD Darshan Booking 2022 and how to book tickets for the TTD Darshan and Room etc.
So we recommend you read the full article until the end to know complete details about TTD Darshan Online Booking 2022 For Darshan to avoid mistakes.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam TTD Trust
TTD is an independent trust which is maintaining the welfare of various temples in Tamilnadu. Tirumala Tirupati is one of the famous Hindu temples.
Thousand of believers come to this temple and worship lord Venkateswara. The administration has decided to distribute online tickets to maintain the crowd.
People of India can download online tickets by visiting the official website of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
The TTD Seva Portal is an integrated platform where users or believers can use various services such as Seva, Darshan, accommodation, donation, hundi, Publication, and Kalyana Vedika. So read the article till the end, We will cover all the information regarding TTD.
Guidelines for visiting Tirupati Balaji Mandir (TTD)
- All children who are under 12th veg can visit the temple without any registration
- the male visitor has to wear a dhoti around the waist and a shirt or n upper cloth on the shoulder of f pajama.
- For women visitors, there is a required saree with pajama and upper cloth.
- Without pre-registration, you cannot visit the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam
- if you want to buy a laddu for a person then you have to pay 50 rupees per laddu
TTD Online Booking For Darshan 2022 (Price and Process)
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Have a special entry Darshan where people can buy online tickets to visit the Mandir and they will provide a special facility such as they will not have to be in a long line but they have to wait in another line where only special Darshan entries can be visited in Mandir.
You can register yourself on the official website of TTD at https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/ Aur you can directly register yourself with mobile OTP and login process.
visitors who want to buy online tickets have to pay 300 Rupees ticket for a special entry Darshanthey have also a provision of free Darshan without paying any fees.
Follow these simple steps to book an air ticket online special entry Darshan at Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam:
Process For TTD Online Booking Special Entry Darshan @tirupati.balaji.ap.gov.in
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
- you can visit it directly by clicking this link https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/,
- After that, you will be redirected to a new web page where you can access your special entry Darshan ticket online,
- On the top left corner of the website, you can easily view the I link for Special Entry Darshan (Rs 300).
- Click on it.
- You will jump to a new page.
- Enter your mobile number and wait for OTP.
- After submitting the OTP you can log in to the official website of TTD to buy online tickets
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to check TTD 300Rs Darshan Online Booking Availability.
- The next step is to fill in your details in the online form including your name, age, ID proof, ID card number and gender.
- The next step is to submit the ticket fees online. You will be redirected to a new page where you can pay the amount of 300 Rs per ticket online.
- Your ticket will be successful.
- You can download your TTD Online 300Rs Ticket.
Essential Documents for Registration at TTD Seva
If you are going to register yourself on the official website of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam then you have to carry the following documents for registration without this information you can not register yourself.
- Working email ID
- mobile number
- Your photo
- Any of them: Pan card/ Passports/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving license/ Ration Card
- Children Under 12YRS Age can visit in temple free of cost
The Registration Process of TTD at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
If you want to be a regular user of TTD Seva then you should register it.
Follow these steps to register yourself:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of TTD tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
- On the home page click on Registration.
- Now you have to click on the Sign-up link.
- Now fill in the following fields in the form. Check this image.
- You have to create your username and password also for registration.
- After that fill in the captcha code which will be given below.
- now you can click on the continue link to sign up on Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam’s official website.
- after that, you will be asking for the OTP message and some other details.
- now you can log in with your username and password on this website.
Note: You will be verified manually by the volunteers of The trust Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
FAQ For TTD Online Booking
Users can avail of various services such as:
>Special Entry Darshan
>TTD Ticket Accommodation
>Kalyana Veda Subscription etc.
You can visit the official website by login in and can view transaction history where you can see your booking details.
>Special entry Darshan
>Seva Darshan (TTD Online Free Darshan)
>Divya Darshan for pedestrians
>Special Darshan for physically challenged or senior citizens persons
There is no such instruction. a registered user aur other if booked by registered users Can avail special entry Darshan ba subject to its availability. users can buy online tickets within 3 hours of starting entry.
The maximum number of persons to avail of special entry Darshan is 6 per booking. a registered user can do one transaction in one day.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List