UP Ration Card Application Form PDF , The Uttar Pradesh government has given the facility of ration card to every poor and rich family. Food items like food grains, oil, kerosene, rice, sugar etc. are given by the government to poor families at very low prices through ration cards so that poor families can improve their economic condition.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Apply Online Full Procedure
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Scheme Online Application- Food items on ration card are given to those poor families who come below the poor line, whose economic condition is very bad. Those families get the benefit of this facility. Ration card is made by the government in three ways.
- APL (Above Poverty Line) In this type of ration card, the family gets 15-25 kgs of wheat.
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) In this type of ration card, the family gets 25-35 kg of wheat.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) In this type of ration card, the family gets 35 kg of wheat.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Details In Hindi
|about the article||UP Ration Card|
|Department||Food Security and Civil Supplies Department (NFSA)|
|purpose||Providing information about ration card application process|
|beneficiary||Citizen of Uttar Pradesh State|
benefits of uttar pradesh ration card
- Ration card is generated in the form of an ID proof.
- Ration card is generated in the form of an address proof.
- Ration card you can get new gas connection.
- For all government-non-government places,
How to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Online
Required Documents For UP Ration Card Apply Online
You may need the following documents for UP ration card registration.
- A photocopy of the resident certificate of the applicant.
- Photocopy of Voter ID of the applicant.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Photocopy of bank pass book.
- LPG gas connection.
- Photo and Signature.
- Photocopy of PAN card.
- Photocopy of caste certificate.
- Photocopy of income certificate.
How To Check Bank Balance With Aadhar Card Number Step By Step
UP How to apply online for making ration card. UP Ration Card Application Form PDF
To do Ration Card Uttar Pradesh registration, you have to follow all the steps given below.
- You have to first go to the official website.
- After that you have to click on the download form option.
- After that UP APL / BPL Ration Card Registration Form will be downloaded in your computer.
- After that you have to fill the details of all the family members correctly in the application form.
- After this you have to attach all the necessary documents with this form.
- Keep one thing in mind that while attaching all the documents, attach only their photo copy.
- Submit the filled Uttar Pradesh ration card form to the government department of your district.
UP Ration Card Online Application 2021 The facility is not available on the official website. From here you can only download the UP ration card pdf form.
Check Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Holders List fcs.up.gov.in
- First of all your Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department official website will go on.
- After the website opens, scroll down the page.
- In this page you from ration card And from ration card other details Two options will appear.
- You have to select any one option as per your requirement.
- By entering the details asked after selecting the option “searchClick on the button.
- In this way the related information will be on your computer screen.
Check Your Name in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List (APL/BPL/NFSA)
UP Ration Card Helpline Number | UP Ration Card Complaint Number
If you have applied for ration card Uttar Pradesh and till now no status of APL, BPL ration card has come nor on official website of NFSA ration card list 2021 If the name has not come, then you should complain about it. To make a complaint, the Uttar Pradesh government has issued a helpline number and complaint number
Contact Information– 1800 180 0150 or 1967 By calling on the number, you can find out the complaint of your application and the status of the application. This number is toll free.
How to name the new member of the household in the ration card
If you want to add the name of a new member in your ration card, then you can easily enroll the name in the online ration card, the more members you have in your ration card, the more ration you get, then if a new member is definitely added to your house. Add names which will benefit you and your family.
Documents required to add name in ration card
To add newborn baby name
Original copy of ration card
child’s birth certificate
Aadhar card of parents
To add family bride name
husband’s ration card
Certificate of missing name from the ration card of the parents
bride’s aadhar card
If you agree with the information given on our website, then you are requested to share this article with your friends so that everyone can take advantage of this UP Sarkari Yojana 2021. If you have any question then share with us so that we can answer all your questions. Thank you all for visiting our website. In this way, stay with us so that you can take advantage of all the schemes. To bookmark, you press CTRL + D with the help of keyboard.
Note: This is not a government website nor it has anything to do with any ministry.
See also- UP Gram Panchayat Voter List 2021
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List