UPSDC Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022 | UP Marriage Subsidy Scheme | शादी अनुदान योजना | marriage grant scheme
Many schemes have been started by the UP government for the welfare of citizens and especially for the upliftment of women.
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2022 There is a scheme organized by the government through which a certain amount is provided by the government to the girl child at the time of marriage.
All such families residing in Uttar Pradesh, where the program of marriage is to be organized in the coming days, they can apply online for this scheme.
Apart from this, such families who have been married can also apply online to get marriage grant within a stipulated time.
Brief information of marriage grant scheme
|scheme name||marriage grant scheme|
|who started the scheme||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|department concerned||Social and Justice Department|
|Objective of the plan||all citizens of the state|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||poor and needy girls of the state|
In today’s article, we will answer all the questions related to UPSDC Shadi Anudan 2022. like:
- What is Marriage Grant Scheme?
- What are its benefits?
- How to apply online?
- How to check status online?
- How much will be received in the grant?
So read our article till the end to get complete information.
What is UPSDC Shadi Anudan 2022?
UPSDC Shadi Anudan is a welfare scheme launched by the government in the year 2016 through which all the citizens residing in Uttar Pradesh are given a grant of ₹ 51000 as financial assistance to the family members of the daughter in the form of omen on the occasion of marriage. is provided.
The objective of this scheme is to reduce the wedding feast of girls on families and to do welfare of women.
The process of applying for marriage grant is online, which can be done easily on the online portal upsdc.gov.in created for the social welfare of Uttar Pradesh.
Financial assistance of about ₹ 51000 is provided in the form of a grant.
To apply online to take advantage of the above scheme, it is mandatory for the age of the girl to be at least 18 years and the age of the man to be at least 21 years, otherwise the application will not be accepted.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant
- An amount of ₹ 51000 will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government as a grant to the girl’s family.
- To encourage families for the education and upbringing of girls.
- So that parents can provide higher education to girls without worrying about marriage.
- Promoting women empowerment.
- To get rid of any kind of corruption, the grant amount provided by the government will come directly to the bank account of the applicant.
Terms and Conditions for UP State Marriage Grant 2022
- Annual income of the applicant for applying under the marriage grant scheme run by the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh:
- If he belongs to rural area then it should be 46080/- per annum or less.
- And if he belongs to urban area then his income should be less than 56460/- per annum.
- To get marriage grant:
- The age of marriage of the daughter should be at least 18 years.
- And the age of marriage of the son should be at least 21 years.
- If the applicant belongs to the Scheduled Tribe / Caste or belongs to the Other Backward Class or is economically backward samosa, in such a situation he will have to upload the certificate received by the Tehsil.
- Such applicants who are availing benefits of old age pension, handicap pension and socialist pension are not required to upload the proof of income.
- In the event of acceptance of the application, women who are widows or disabled will be given priority in the list of benefits.
- Apart from this, the first come first serve rule will also be followed for availing this scheme.
- Meaning the sooner you apply, the more grants are likely to be received.
- For the application of this scheme, the period of 90 days before marriage and up to 90 days after marriage has been fixed.
- So make sure to apply during this period only.
Documents Required for UP Marriage Grant 2022
- Passport size photograph whose size is less than 20kb
- Photograph of applicant’s signature or thumb impression whose size is less than 20kb
- Identity Card, Back Pass Baku, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Identity card pdf file which is less than 40 kb
- Bank passbook pdf file which is less than 40 kb
- pdf file of income certificate which is less than 40 kb
- Caste or OBC/EWS certificate pdf file which is less than 40 kb
- Marriage certificate pdf file which is less than 40 kb
- Age verification certificate of daughter to establish age
The above mentioned documents are required to be uploaded at the time of online application.
And after the application, it is mandatory to submit their photocopy along with the application form to the concerned department.
Process to fill UP Shadi Anudan Online Application
- First of all type the link of the official website of marriage grant in your device which is as follows. http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- You can also click on this link given by us for ease.
- After this you will reach a new dashboard.
- Where you will see the screen as shown below.
- For new registration, according to your category i.e. if you are from general, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe category then click here Click on
- likewise Other backward classes And minority category Click on the link to apply.
- After this you will reach a new screen where you have to fill a big online form as shown in the picture below.
- The application form is to be filled in four parts where the first part is the details of the applicant in which you will have to fill the personal details related to the applicant such as:
- daughter’s date of marriage
- District selection
- Selection of Tehsil, City/Village
- Name of applicant
- mobile number
- Email id etc details to be given
- Wedding details: Inside this section
- groom’s name
- bride’s full address
- daughter’s date of birth
- age of itching
- Details of annual income: In this section, you have to upload the annual income, number of income certificate, and income certificate issued by the tehsil
- After that you have to finally give the details of the bank in which you have to:
- Select the name of the bank
- to select the branch,
- IFSC code and account number have to be entered
- After this, the photo of the passbook has to be uploaded
- At the end you have to fill the CAPTCHA code
- After this click on the save button, your application will be saved
What to do after UPSDC Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Application
- After applying online, the applicant has to take a print out of his application form.
- After taking out the print, you have to take the photo copy of the application form and all the documents with it and submit it to the office of the District Social Welfare Officer.
- After the online application, submit its photo copy inside the office within 30 days, otherwise the application will not be accepted.
- After accepting your application by the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer, you will be given a computer-generated receipt, it has to be kept.
- Efforts should be made to submit the form to the office immediately after applying because “first come first serveGrant will be provided on the basis of
Under what circumstances marriage grant online application can be canceled?
After the online application and after submitting the photocopy of the application to the office, it is also checked by other officers which are as follows:
- All the certificates uploaded by you after applying like:
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- While adopting all these truths one and a half months takes time.
- If your application is devoid of all kinds of defects.
- In such case your application moves towards acceptance
- Bank details also have a very important place for acceptance of the application.
- Only the government bank should submit the details.
- The amount of financial assistance will not be provided in any of its banks.
- If your application is correct in all respects then it is enrolled inside a special software.
- Now finally the handicapped and widow applicants are given preference.
- Also the applications that are made before “First come first serve every year”Applications are given more preference
- This is how the order of precedence is organized
- If your name comes in this sequence then the application will be accepted for you and marriage grant will be given.
UP Marriage Grant Online Status (UPSDC Shadi Anudan Yojana) Status) check
If you have applied online at your level and have also submitted its print to the office, after that you can take stock of the online status of your application:
- First of all go to the official website of Shaadi Grant
- after that you Application Form Status Click on the link after which you will reach a new website as per the given picture.
- You have to enter your application number, bank account number and password.
- After this you have to fill the Captcha code
- Finally click on the link for login
FAQs Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant 2022 Scheme
How much amount will be received under UPSDC Shadi Anudan Yojana?
How to apply for marriage grant online?
Last date to apply for marriage grant शादी अनुदान?
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List