PM Kisan Yojana, PM Kisan Yojana Through this, 6 thousand rupees are given every year to all the poor and marginal farmers of the country. As you all must know that the 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana has been sent by the government to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers. If you are checking the status of your PM Kisan Yojana and telling Waiting for approval by state then you do not need to worry. Soon an amount of Rs 2000 will be sent to your account by the government.
To know the status related to the payment of the upcoming installment to the farmers. PM Kisan You can check your status by visiting the official website. If you have been checking your status and Waiting for approval by state If it is written, what is its meaning and why and when it is written. Waiting for approval by state Know about it in the following information –
Let’s know what is PM Kisan Yojana?
The central government scheme which PM Modi has started to provide financial assistance to the poor marginal farmers of the country. This is one of the other welfare schemes being run for the farmers. Under PM Kisan Yojana, such farmers who have fertile land up to 2 hectares, they have to give financial assistance of Rs 6000 every year. This amount will be given to such eligible farmers who have applied in this scheme. Installment of Rs 2000 every four months transferred to their bank.
This scheme is benefitting about 12 crore farmer families of the country. Your name in this scheme pmkisan.nic.in You can check by visiting its website.
Key Highlights of PM Kisan Yojana
|scheme name||PM Kisan Yojana|
|concerned department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare|
|Article||What is the meaning of Waiting for approval by state in PM Kisan Yojana?|
|Scheme effective in the country||1 December 2018 From|
|Scheme launch date||24 February 2019|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||Country’s poor/marginal farmers|
|the gain||6000 rupees (in 3 equal installments) will be given every year|
|Official website of PM Kisan Yojana||pmkisan.gov.in|
|pm-kisan helpline number||155261 / 011-24300606|
Benefits/Features of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana
- The farmers who are considered eligible for this scheme are given financial assistance of Rs 6000 every year.
- This scheme has proved to be very helpful to the marginal/poor farmers for their livelihood.
- Every four months farmers are given 3 installments of Rs.2000 each.
- This scheme was launched by the government on 24 February 2019 keeping in mind the poor farmers of the country.
- It is the responsibility of the government to fulfill the agricultural needs of the farmers through this scheme.
- Prime Minister’s Kisan Yojana Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana PM Kisan Yojana Also known by name.
What is meant by Waiting for approval by state?
if you PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (PM Kisan Yojana) is the beneficiary of and when you check your status, then on checking the status Waiting for approval by state If it is written, then understand that you will have to wait a little for the 2000 installment now. This means that your documents have not been verified by the state government yet. As soon as your documents will be verified by the state government, then by the state government Rft Sign Your documents will be sent to the central government. After that your installment money will be sent through your bank account.
Government beneficiaries under PM Kisan Yojana 4 month After 2 thousand rupees pays the installment. Thus, under PM Kisan Yojana, the beneficiary farmers will get 6 thousand rupees are provided. In each installment, the beneficiaries get Rs. 2 thousand.
Check your status like this
Candidate PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana official website of pmkisan.gov.in You can check your status online by visiting Know through the given process –
- For this you first need to visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in will go on.
- As soon as you go to the home page of this website, you will find the screen on your right side on scrolling here. Farmers Corner will appear.
- To you Farmers Corner Feather Beneficiary Status option has to be selected.
- as soon as you Beneficiary Status A new page will open in front of you where you have to enter your mobile number or your registration number and enter the captcha code.
- by entering number Get Data Click on the option.
- now in front of you Status of PM Kisan Yojana will come out in the open.
- After this you can see the details of all your previous installments and the next installment will show in your waiting.
Attention candidates if you PM Kisan Yojana If you want to get any information related to this, then you can get all kinds of information by visiting the official website of PM Kisan.
How to know registration number on PM Kisan Yojana portal?
- To know your registration number, first you have to visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in Must visit.
- As soon as you come to this website you will get here Farmers Corner to come to the section.
- now Farmers Corner on the section help -desk Go to the option.
- Now a new page will open where you know your Registration Number Have to click on the link.
- Now enter your mobile number and captcha code here.
- You will receive OTP on your mobile. Fill it in the OTP box Now you will get the information about the registration number.
Official website of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana pmkisan.gov.in Is.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana was brought into effect from 1st December 2018.
PMkisan scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the eligible poor farmers of the country who have fertile land up to 2 hectares are given financial assistance of up to Rs 6000 every year through DBT by the government. This amount is provided in equal installments of Rs 2000 in four months.
10,92,23,183 funds have been distributed from April to July 2022 -23 through PM Kisan Yojana.
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List