PM Kisan 2024 | PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2024 | PM Kisan Village Wise Beneficiary Status 2024
The PM Kisan or “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana” is an essential and flagship scheme of the Indian government for Small and Marginal Farmers. Instead of Karj Mafithe central government announced the PM Kisan on 24 February 2019,
As you know, PM Kisan Yojana provides Rs 6000 per year in three equal installations (phases) of Rs2000 every four months.👇
Here in this post, we will walk you through the complete guide on How You Can Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Online in 2024.
So read the whole post till the end to avoid any mistakes.
Click here- Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status by Mobile Number and By Name easily. [Hindi]
PM Kisan Yojana Beneficary 2024 for 12th Installment
PM Kisan Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme for small and marginal farmers (SMFs) of our country.
According to PM Kisan Scheme, there are about 12 crore small and marginal farmers in the country. The government are providing financial help to these SMFs under the scheme.
But you may think why these SMFs are only PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiaries. Here we have illustrated some keys point of it.
You can see it in the below image:
But there are also some eligibility for being a beneficiary under the PM Kisan Scheme
- This scheme is operated under the central government, so you need to be a citizen of the country.
- It is necessary to have the name of the land owner in the Bhulekh Database of the government.
- If you are a marginal farmer, it is necessary to have a Khatauni document of the land for its proof. It provides your land size information.
- You must have a Jan Dhan bank account.
- The applicant must have the required Identity Proof like Aadhar Card, Identity Card, E-Shram Card etc.
- It is very important to have cultivation on the land of the applicant. For only 2 hectares of land, either you will not be considered eligible.
What Are Benefits Of Being a PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary [12th Instalment]
The PM Kisan Yojana offers Rs 6000 to every eligible farmer per year as DBT. This amount is distributed in three phases of 4 equal months in a year.
The beneficiaries under the scheme get Rs 2000 every period of four months for a year. You can see the below chart to understand how and when the PM Kisan Beneficiaries get benefits under the scheme.
|Phases||Period Of Months||Beneficiary Amount|
|Total||Complete 1 year||Rs 6000|
The government has provided a total of 11th-time beneficiary amount of Rs 2000 to the eligible farmers.
You can see in the below picture that the government has provided about Rs 10,92,25,271 to the beneficiaries in the 1st period (11th installment) of the year 2024-25.
Now it is the month of September, and the period of PM Kisan’s next installation, which is the 12th installment, will be announced on September 5, 2024. This means you may get the amount if you are eligible.
You can check the total amount that the government has provided to these farmers in the below picture by visiting the official website.
Many farmers miss out on their beneficiary amount every period of PM Kisan because of not completing the PM Kisan KYC.
To prevent theft, and use of farmers by cruel people the government announced that the PM Kisan eKYC is mandatory for every payment period.
So that you do not miss your amount of PM Kisan must complete the eKYC. You can check our complete guide on How Can I Complete PM Kisan KYC before the last date,
Check PM Kisan 12th Instalment Beneficiary List 2024-25
If you have registered under the scheme and you want to confirm that you are Accepted under the system then you can check your name in the list provided by the government online.
Here are steps on how you can check your name in the PM Kisan Beneficiary list for 2024-25 village-wise.
Step1: Go to pmkisan.gov.in and click on Beneficiary List
- First, open your browser on a desktop or mobile phone and search pmkisan.gov.in,
- On the home page in the Farmers Corners click on Beneficiary List,
Step2: Choose your village and check your name
- When you click on the Beneficiary List, you jump to the next page.
- On this page, you have to choose your Village Name.
- You can choose your village name by selecting the following respectively
- Once you find your village click on “Get Report”
- Now you will get a list of all farmers under the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Check your name.
- If you get your name under the list, It confirms that now you are eligible for the scheme you will receive the payment.
Check PM Kisan 12th Instalment Beneficiary Status 2024 [By Mobile Number]
You have successfully registered yourself under PM Kisan Yojana as New Farmer, Then you can check your Beneficiary Status,
It confirms how many times you have the payment and how many times don’t with reason.
Before moving toward the steps to check it, make sure you have Mobile Number using which you have registered under the scheme or the PM Kisan Registration Number.
Step1: Go to pmkisan.gov.in and click on Beneficiary Status
- First, go to pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you can see various options.
- Click on “Beneficiary Status”
- Now a new page will open in front of your screen.
Step2: Enter your PM Kisan Registration Number OR Mobile Number
- Now on this page first select the search by
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Mobile Number
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Registration Number
- Enter the value.
- Enter the captcha code and click on Get Data.
- You will get a list of all successful and unsuccessful payments.
- If you have forgotten your PM Kisan Registration Number you can check it by clicking on Know your Registration No,
Check My PM Kisan Beneficiary 12th Instalment Payment Status 2024 [by name]
In this PM Kisan Beneficiary Payment Status
Step1: Go to pmkisan.gov.in and click on Dashboard
Step2: Select your Village and check your Payment Status
- Now select your village by selecting the following respectively:
- Once you get your Village click on Show
- You will get the Payment Status List
- In this list, you can check the following information:
- Farmers Name
- Fathers Name
- Registration Period Under the scheme
- No. Of Installation Complete
FAQ PM Kisan 12th Instalment
PM Kisan Yojana is a flagship program of the central government for providing financial help amounting to Rs 6000 to small and marginal farmers.
All the Small and Marginal Farmers of the country are the PM Kisan beneficiaries. The SMFs are those that have 2 hectares of cultivators for farming.
The last date of PM Kisan’s eKYC is August 31st, 2024, It can vary by the end of the month so make sure you regularly visit the official website for notification regarding it.
You Can Check Your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status online using your Mobile Number by the following steps:
>Firstly, go to the http://pmkisan.gov.in/
>On the homepage and in the Farmers Section, click on Beneficiary Status.
>Now choose the search by mobile number option,
>Enter your Registered Mobile Number and then Captcha Code.
>Lastly click on Get Data. You will receive the 12th Installation details.