PM Kisan Beneficiary List is very important for us now. Because it comes on every fourth month of the PM Kisan Calendar,
Let me remember you that the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (aka PM KISAN) was launched on 24 February 2019 by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. The scheme helps Small and Marginal Farmers of India.
You are aware that PM Kisan Yojana offers financial support of Rs 6,000 per year in three equal installments (phases) of Rs 2000 every four months.
The last time government paid the 11th PM Kisan Installation was from April to November (1st phase installation year 2024-25)
Now the government is providing the PM Kisan 12th Instalment. You can receive your Rs 2000 during these period months from August to November.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024 Release
The government has released a total of 11 PM Kisan Beneficiary List from 2019 to 2024. Now the government is providing the payment of the 12th instalment. As it completes, the government will launch it on the official website.
According to PM Kisan Calendar 2024-25, the government will complete the 2nd phase of PM Kisan 2024-25 by the end of November.
|1st Phase||April-July||Rs 2000||Completed|
|2nd Phase||August-November||Rs 2000||Running/Paying|
|3rd Phase||December 2024- March 2024||Rs 2000||Upcoming|
|Total||A Complete Year||6000||,|
PM Kisan Yojana has completed the 11th Instalment and released the list on the official website. You can see the result on it.👇
Who Are Eligible PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary 2024
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, often known as the PM Kisan Yojana, is a program for our nation’s small and marginal farmers (SMFs).
There are around 12 crore small and marginal farmers in the nation, according to PM Kisan Scheme. According to the plan, the government is giving this SMFs financial support.
Eligibility Criteria For PM Kisan Yojana 2024
- Though the central government implements the scheme so only citizens of India are eligible. (Basic)
- You must have about 2 Hectors of land. If you have more than it then you are not eligible for the scheme.
- Also, you must cultivate it. This means you are farming crops on the land.
- Your land must have a land record (Khasara-Khatauni).
- Also, your name should be listed on Govt Land Record Data.
PM Kisan 11th Installment Beneficiaries are:
The PM Kisan Scheme is providing financial support to 12Cr Small and Marginal Farmers. If you don’t know who are Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs) then you must see this image,
In the last installation (11th Instalment), the government public PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024 stated that 10.93 Crore out of about 12 Cr SMFs has paid successfully. They all have received Rs 2000 in their bank accounts.
You may think about the Remaining beneficiaries, don’t worry they will also be covered. They have missed the amount because of not completing PM Kisan KYC,
The government says “It is mandatory to complete PM Kisan KYC on every installation period” Here we have provided a guide on How You Can Complete KYC.
How Can I Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024-25 (Village Wise)
Note, This is a list of beneficiaries under the scheme. This list contains all beneficiaries since 2019. You can check your name in it to confirm that you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan,
If you are 100% sure that you are PM Kisan Beneficiary then you are not searching for the right answer. there are difference between Beneficiary List and Status. OKAY,
Now let’s check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2024 village-wise [2 steps only],
We will show you the steps according to West Bengal. This means here will show you how you can check PM Kisan Beneficiary List WB 2024. (West Bengal),
Step1: Visit pmkisan.gov.in and click on Beneficiary List
- firstly, go th the official website of PM Kisan.
- You can directly go to the website by clicking on it: Vist PM Kisan
- Now you will jump to the homepage of the website.
- Here on this page, find Farmers Corner first.
- Click on Beneficiary List,
- Now you will jump to another page.
Final Step: Enter your Village Name
- Now you have to select the following to know the name.
- State [here we have selected the West Bengal- WB]
- Sub-district (Tehsil)
- Once you select your village name click on Get Report,
- You will receive a PM Kisan Beneficiary List,
- In this list, you can see all the number of farmers who belongs to your village and receive benefits under the scheme.
- You can also check your name.
Now let’s understand what is PM Kisan Beneficiary Status.
Must Check Your PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status 2024
See, if you have already registered under the PM Kisan Yojana and have been receiving the amount of the scheme then it confirms you are a beneficiary.
But you can check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status online on the official website. Beneficiary Status provides the following information:
- When did you register under the pm kisan scheme?
- How often you have received the pm kisan beneficiary amount of Rs 2000? (Or you can say, PM Kisan Instalment)
- How often is your installation paid or pending?
- Also, the reason why you have not received the installation yet?
So you can see “It is very important to check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status” You are lucky, here we have already created a separate guide on it.
You can check your PM Kisan Payment Status by your name, village name and also with your Mobile number and Registration Number easily.
Check it now…
PM Kisan Yojana is a flagship scheme of the central government especially for Small and Marginal Farmers of the country.
About 12 crore Small and Marginal farmers are the PM Kisan beneficiaries. These farmers have 2 hectares of farmland,
Government releases a 3 PM Kisan Beneficiary List every year in every fourth month. Now the government has released 1st list of this PM Kisan Calendar 2024-25 or the 11th instalment.
The government has not announced officially the date. But you can get the 12th installation during these four months from August to November. Sometimes the government does not announce the date so you must have to check your Beneficiary Status according to PM Kisan Calendar.
In the conclusion, we have provided all the necessary information PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List 2024 from who are beneficiaries, how you can check your name to how to check your payment status.
Before you leave the website note it:
- Government announce the PM Kisan Instalment Release Date late.
- Do check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status on every calendar of it.
- Also, complete PM Kisan KYC every installation month.
If you like our information, please share it with your friends, and social groups and comment down on your frequent questions.