Kisan Credit Card KCC SchemeMany schemes are operated from time to time at the central and state level to raise the social and economic standard of living of the farmers, and to increase the income of the farmers. In these schemes, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana and Kisan Credit Card KCC Scheme have been started.
To meet the economic needs of farmers in agricultural activities Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC Scheme) has been initiated. Kisan Credit Card is provided to the farmers under this scheme. Through which farmers can take loans at affordable rates without any guarantee. Let us know all the information related to Kisan Credit Card.
Kisan Credit Card KCC Scheme Update: 2 lakh rupees are available through Kisan Credit Card, know how to apply
What is Prime Minister Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC Scheme)
Through Kisan Credit Card, farmers are being provided loans up to Rs 2 lakh at affordable interest rates without any guarantee. Apart from this, subsidy is also provided on timely return of the loan amount by the farmers. Under this scheme, farmers are being provided loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh without any guarantee for the purchase of livestock and to start employment in the dairy sector.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022
What is the interest rate on loan taken through Kisan Credit Card?
Interest has to be paid on the loan taken under the Kisan Credit Card scheme at the rate of 4%. The simple interest rate is 9% in any loan, but a rebate of 2% is given to the farmers through the PM Kisan Credit Card scheme. On the other hand, if you return the amount taken under this scheme within a certain time period, then you are also provided a subsidy of 3%. Thus overall 5% interest rate rebate is being provided, and only 4% interest has to be paid.
Documents required for making Kisan Credit Card
agriculture related papers
passport size photo
PM Awas Yojana Required Documents
How to apply for Kisan Credit Card?
- To apply for Kisan Credit Card, you have to visit your nearest bank branch.
- Go to the bank and take the application form of Kisan Credit Card from there.
- Now fill all the information asked in the application form carefully and attach all the documents mentioned above with the application form.
- Now submit the form to the bank.
- After this your revenue record will be checked by the bank officials and the application form will be checked.
- If the application form is found correct, then Kisan Credit Card will be sent to your given address within 15 days.
- Now you can take loan without guarantee through Kisan Credit Card.
How to Download Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF?
Follow the procedure given below to download Kisan Credit Card Form in PDF:-
- First of all, you have started PM Kisan Yojana. official website go to.
- After opening the websiteFarmer’s CornerIn the section of “Download KCC Form” option will appear. Click on it.
- After clicking on the option KCC Application Form PDF will be displayed on your computer/mobile screen.
- Now download this form by clicking on the download button.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List