According to the 2011 census, the number of construction workers is estimated to be 17.50 lakh. To improve the quality of social life and health level of the workers of the state by the Government of Maharashtra. Bandhakam Workers Welfare Scheme (Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Yojana) have been initiated. All the states in the country will have to establish a tripartite board as per section 18(1) of the Unorganized Sector Building and Other Construction Welfare Board. In order to take safety, health and other welfare measures for these workers, a law has been made by the Central Government named “Building and Construction Workers”. The Welfare Board has been entrusted with the task of taking welfare measures for the workers through various schemes.
Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board has been established by the Government of Maharashtra to help the workers belonging to the unorganized sector worker community. The Board keeps on carrying out various social and economic activities keeping in mind the interests of the workers from time to time. The official site of the board to get detailed information about the schemes related to their work. mahabocw.in Keep looking at
Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal – Aaple Sarkar: Registration
Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Yojana
|scheme name||Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Yojana|
|type of plan||state level|
|benefits of the scheme||₹2000 and Rs.5000 assistance|
|registration fee||25 rupees|
Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Yojana
Workers who have been financially affected after the worldwide corona pandemic (estimated 12 lakh) can get assistance of Rs 2000 under this scheme. At present, kits to about 45 thousand workers and Rs 11.86 lakh to 24 thousand workers have been transferred by the government. If any worker wants to benefit from this scheme like other people, then its start Bandhakam Workers Welfare Scheme Online form registration. This scheme is known by other names such as Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana, Maharashtra Corona Sahayata Yojana and Maharashtra Nirman Shramik Yojana.
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta
The complete information about registering in this scheme is as follows. It is very important to read and follow all the steps carefully.
charge: A fee of Rs 25 will be payable for applying. If you want to get annual membership for 5 years, then a fee of Rs 60 will be payable. Monthly membership fee will be Rs.
Work area recognized under Kamgar Yojana
All these sectors workers will be valid under the scheme, please read them carefully.
- Buildings, roads, lanes, railways, trans, airfields, irrigation, drainage, embankments and navigation works, flood control works (including storm water drainage works)
- Generation, transmission and distribution of electricity, water works (including channels for distribution of water)
- Oil and gas installations, power lines, wireless, radio, television, telephone, telegram and foreign communications, dams, canals, reservoirs, waterways, tunnels, bridges, culverts, aqueducts, pipelines, poles.
- Water cooling towers, transmission towers and other such works, stone cutting/breaking/fine grinding, tile cutting and polishing, carpentry work.
- Gutter and plumbing work, electrical work including wiring/distribution/tensioning, glass cutting, glass plastering and paneling.
- Preparation of bricks and roofs (not covered under the Factories Act, 1948), installation of energy efficient equipment such as solar panels,
- Installation and repair of fire extinguishers, Installation of automatic lifts, Installation of security doors and equipment,
- Manufacture and assembly of iron or metal grills/windows/doors, construction of irrigation infrastructure,
- Interior work (including decorative work) including virtual ceiling lighting, plaster of parish.
- Establishment of modular units for use in places such as cooking, manufacture and installation of cement-concrete materials, construction of sports and recreational facilities including swimming pools/gold courses,
- Information panels/road furniture/passenger shelters or bus stations, construction of signal systems, construction of public parks/pavements/ picturesque areas.
- If any of these work areas are not matching, then on the official web site on the worker registration page. Definition of Recognized Types of Works Find your region from the list by clicking the drop-box of the option.
Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Yojana Nondani Process
- Firstly the worker has to fill the online application form http://mahabocw.in will go on. Now you will see the official web page of the board on your screen.
- Workers option has to be selected on the main menu of the web site
- Immediately after this click on the worker registration option within the workers option itself.
- Now the Registration Eligibility Criteria will be displayed in front of you. According to this, the age of the worker should be 18 to 60 years. The worker should have 90 days work certificate for the last 12 months.
- If both the above points are fulfilled, then the worker will have to keep some necessary documents with him which will be required.
- All these points will also be displayed on the registration web page.
- Such as age certificate of the worker, 90 days work certificate (issued by the contractor),
- Residence Proof, Identity Proof, 3 new color passport size photographs.
- You should also keep Maharashtra State Bonafide Certificate, Maharashtra Nirman / Labor Registration Certificate, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Bank Account Passbook with you so that you can fill in the details.
- All these points have to be read very carefully, if you find all these points complete, then continue the registration further.
- To the right of the site of registration, there will be a check-box for the eligibility criteria. The worker has to select the date of birth as per his/her certificates. Below this all the three check boxes have to be clicked and the check your eligibility button has to be pressed.
- On pressing the button, a popup message will come, it has to be read and press OK.
- A form will be displayed on your screen. In this, fill your district name, Aadhaar number, current mobile number and click on the Proceed to Form button. An OTP on your mobile Received, it has to be verified.
- Correct OTP On entering a personal details form will be displayed. The form displayed is the registration form in which detailed information of the worker is sought.
- All the details to be filled while filling the form must be certified and correct, to avoid any kind of error, fill the details after looking at your documents.
Common Questions Related to Bandhkam Kamgar Kalyan Yojana
What is Workers Welfare Scheme?
It has been constructed to help the construction workers of Maharashtra state, in which an amount of 2000 rupees goes.
Who can register for Kamgar Kalyan Yojana?
Only Maharashtrian workers who come in the worker category list of the board can apply.
application where to do it?
Worker have to apply online or offline from official web site mahabocw.in. For more help read the above information carefully.
How much will the application fee be?
25. Fee will be payable to the eligible candidate along with filling the correct form.
Can I apply offline?
If an applicant wishes to apply through offline mode, then he can take a printout of the application and others by visiting the link https://mahabocw.in/download/.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List