Essay on Diwali for class 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 children: Although different types of festivals are celebrated in India, but the festival of Diwali is one of the most important festivals of Hindus. Even before the festival of Diwali comes, there is a wave of joy and enthusiasm in the markets. Colorful diyas, sparklers and other types of crackers are seen for children in the markets. Children start buying firecrackers a few days in advance. Everyone reaches the markets to shop for Diwali. There is a lot of crowd in the market these days.
Also read – Essay on Diwali (Essay on Diwali in Hindi)
this year Diwali festival 4th November 2021 will be celebrated. In India, the festival of Diwali is celebrated for 2 days. On this festival, students of schools are given to write essay on Diwali. Many students write essays by searching the internet. today we you Diwali Giving information related to writing an essay. You can get all the information related to Diwali from the information given by us.
essay on diwali
Diwali is the festival of the people of Hindu religion, which is celebrated by people of all religions with great pomp. The festival of Diwali is celebrated to celebrate the return of Lord Rama. It is said that on this day Lord Shri Ram returned to Ayodhya after completing 14 years of exile. In the joy of returning home of Lord Shri Ram, the people of Ayodhya welcomed the entire city of Ayodhya by lighting a lamp. The festival of Diwali is considered a symbol of the victory of good over evil. Since then every year this day is celebrated with great pomp and gaiety. on the festival of Diwali ‘Festival of Light’ Also called.
festival of diwali Amavasya of Kartik month every year (October or November) is celebrated. A few days before Diwali, everyone starts cleaning, painting, etc. in their homes. Everyone decorates their office, home on the day of Diwali. On this day all offices, schools etc. are closed, programs are also organized in schools on the auspicious occasion of Diwali. On the day of Deepawali, everyone wears new clothes and children grow. Everyone distributes sweets to their friends, relatives and neighbors and congratulates them on Diwali. On this day everyone seems very happy. During the night, everyone worships Mata Lakshmi and Ganesh ji in their homes. The house is completely illuminated by lighting lamps for all four in the house. On this day, lamps are lit all around. Children eat sweets and crackers are seen.
Diwali Essay in English for Class 4, 5, and 8th For Students & Kids
10 lines essay on diwali in hindi
- The word Deepawali or Deepawali is made up of Deepa + Avali which literally means Avali of lamps, that is, a row or row of lamps.
- On this day Lord Shri Ram returned home after completing 14 years of exile, the festival of Diwali is celebrated in this happiness.
- Diwali is one of the major festivals of Hindus.
- It is a festival of happiness, prosperity and opulence.
- This festival is celebrated every year in the month of October or November.
- This festival signifies the victory of good over evil.
- On this day, lamps are lit all over the house.
- Children, old people and all people wear new clothes on this day.
- During the night, Ganesha and Lakshmi Mata are worshipped.
- On this day everyone distributes sweets to each other.
- Children and elders all burn crackers and sparklers.
To get information about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List