RTPS 4 Bihar Online Through the facility, the citizens of the state can apply online for many papers like income, caste and residence certificate by themselves.
There are always changes in this service plus of Bihar, and by adding new services, updating them and giving a new version. For example issuance of income certificate (RTPS 1), registration of birth and issue of certificate (RTPS 2), registration of death and issue of certificate (RTPS 3) etc.
Similarly, now the issue of caste certificate has been updated in Bihar RTPS 4 by adding the service. This version keeps on changing with new and other updates.
Today in this article, we will tell you important information about Bihar RTPS which you must know (even those of which you are not aware etc.) as well as how you can use the portal. Income, Caste & Residence Certificate We will also tell you the procedure to apply.
You read the article till the end. With this you will not make any mistake in any step. If you like this guide then comment your thoughts. Let’s get started…
RTPS 4 Bihar Online Portal 2022: What is Bihar RTPS?
Full name of Bihar RTPS “Bihar Right To Public Service” Is. In common parlance, many people call it Bihar RTPS Portal says. to this portal Bihar government connected to citizens various required certificates Launched for making and applying online.
Keeping the technical definition out, if we talk to you about the definition of Bihar RTPS, then it will be as follows:
- Bihar Right to Public Service (Bihar RTPS) means “Right to Public Service”.
- This right gives you the freedom to access various services.
- These services are G2C. These were provided by offline offices.
- Under the Digital India Program, all the facilities have been made online to keep all the data online.
- To provide this facility online Web Application (Portal) is created.
- This portal for Bihar state serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Is.
- This portal provides a place for the citizen, where you can get information, register and apply for these public services.
You must have also seen RTPS 1, RTPS 2 or RTPS 9 many times. What is this? This question must have come up. Please note that this is only one version.
Just as there is a version of your phone, so is a version of a web application.
Every time the website changes, new features are added, its version changes.
RTPS Bihar Update 2022
you can see that RTPS Bihar last year [Last Update on: 04/10/2021] updated and now it Updated to RTPS 4, Many people also call it Service Plus Bihar 4. Many changes, improvements and new services will be added in this update.
RTPS 4 Bihar Service List : G2C services of these departments have been added
- General Administration Department (6 Services)
- Planning & Development Department (2 Services)
- Labor Resource Department (1 Service)
- Home Department (1 Services)
- Tourism Department (2 Services)
- Environment, Forest and Climate Change Department (1 Service)
- Transport Department (30 Services)
- Revenue and Land Reforms Department (2 Services)
You get all the services of this department easily through this Bihar RTPS Online. But this does not mean that you will get all the services from this portal.
For example, here you will get information about 30 services of the Transport Department. Bihar RTPS 4 on is obtained. But you can benefit from it Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Portal can only be obtained.
You under Bihar RTPS 4 General Administration Department (6 Services), Planning & Development Department (2 Services) And for some services of other departments, you can directly apply online.
Bihar RTPS 4 and Bihar Service Plus
Here you should know an important information in which many people remain confused and do not understand the difference between Bihar RTPS and Service Plus.
|Bihar RTPS 4||Bihar Service Plus|
|It is an online portal, which provides information about various documents (income, residence, birth etc.).||Service Plus is a software / online portal of the Government of India, which facilitates the state government to make these documents online. Here service plus bihar is for Bihar state.|
|serviceonline.bihar.gov.in This website belongs to RTPS.||serviceonline.gov.in This is the official website of Service Plus.|
You can see the picture below, this is a list of those facilities of Service Plus, which is valid for the state of Bihar.
You have these facilities serviceonline.bihar.gov.in register on serviceonline.gov.in But you can make these certificates for yourself by applying online.
You can see in the picture that Bihar RTPS provides total 62 G2C (Govt To Citizen) services by connecting with this Service Plus Bihar.
You can also see the list of days taken to get these services. When you apply for a certificate, the cost of payment is mentioned only.
How to generate Income, Caste & Resident Certificate using Bihar RTPS 4?[rtps 4 online apply]
If you want to create Bihar Income, Caste and Resident Certificate online from your own computer, then you have to use both Bihar RTPS and Service Plus.
This process is not going to happen in a few seconds. It will take you around 20-25 minutes for this. The gist of the whole process is as follows:
here (1) Bihar RTPS Registration Indicates that the proof you want to generate online is valid only in Bihar.
you get this certificate (2) Bihar Service Plus (Software of Government of India), fill the form and upload the document.
NOTE: If you Non-RTPS service
RTPS 4 Service List: You can create all these certificates completely free
- issuance of income certificate
- Birth registration and issuance of certificate
- Death registration and issuance of certificate
- issue of caste certificate
- issue of residence certificate
- issue of character certificate
- Issuance of certificate of Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
You can go through all these process step-by-step as shown below.
Step #1: Bihar RTPS 4 Registration and Login
- First of all you have to register yourself in RTPS 4.
- serviceonline.bihar.gov.in on the homepage of “Self Registration” You can do this by clicking on the option.
- When you register, you are emailed the User ID and Password.
- Using these you do Bihar RTPS 4 login.
- This process is also a bit lengthy.
- You can follow this process in this article of ours – Bihar RTPS Online Registration can know through.
Step #2: Updating Bihar Service Plus Profile
- When you login to RTPS 4 in the Dashboard of Service Plus When you come, you see many options in the menu.
- Before Apply For Service and Application Status, you have to complete Manage Profile and Enclosures, Document Repository.
- This step is more important if you want to apply for the certificate.
Creating a Document Repository
- Using this you upload all the required documents.
- Creating a Document Repository Therefore useful.
- because when you certificate To apply, you have to upload these documents.
- You of Service Plus Document Repository Click on the option and attach your documents like Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Ration Card, Certificate of Education etc.
Step #3: Applying for Service (Income, Birth or Residence)
- Now you have to apply for the certificate.
- here we RTPS Guide with the help of Address proof The process of making is described.
- You can go through the same process for other certificates as well.
- You click on Applyfor Service option.
- Since the service list is in English, so you search in English.
Step #4: Fill the RTPS Service Application Form
- Now you have to fill the application form.
- According to your selected certificate, you have to fill the asked information.
- Here are some information you must fill in:
- Type of service
- normal, immediate
- general information to you
- name, father’s name
- Full Address (State, District, Tehsil, Circle, Panchayat, Village etc.)
- Type of service
- Now you have to upload the documents.
- You can get your Application Detail. which is like this.
- Note down your application number.
- This was the final process. Your application for the certificate is complete.
- Now you have to track your application status.
- It may take you one to two weeks (about 15 days) to generate the income certificate.
- This time may also be less.
- When your certificate is generated, you will receive an SMS on the mobile number linked with the Aadhar card.
- You can see this Application Status option, and download your certificate.
- You can see this process below:
Step #5: Bihar RTPS Application Status and Download Certificate of Certificate
- After you have received the SMS, you can Bihar RTPS Application Status check.
- And download the certificate.
- You have to do all the process from the beginning:
- Official website of RTPS serviceonline.bihar.gov.in You will have to login with the User ID and Password you got after registering.
- Now you come to your Service Plus Dashboard.
- On this dashboard, you have to click on the option of Application Status. (see drawing)
- View Status Of Application click on and Delivered Select the
- now you Get Data Click on
- You will get the data. you are blue Delivered Click on
- Now you can download your certificate by clicking on Output Certificate.
- When you click on it, after that you will have the option of Download PDF.
- By clicking on it, it will be downloaded directly in mobile/computer.
Bihar RTPS 4 Related FAQs
Bihar RTPS 4 This is the updated version of serviceonline.bihar.gov.in website. Earlier updated versions are RTPS 1, RTPS 2 etc.
Following are the services included in RTPS 4?
>Issuance of Income Certificate
> Birth registration and issuance of certificate
>Death registration and issuance of certificate
>Issue Caste Certificate
>Issue of residence certificate
>Issuance of character certificate
>Issuance of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List