Now every house will get a digital address. Yes, soon by the government (DAC) for all the addresses of the country. digital address code will be issued. Now the unique code of your house is also going to be issued. Now you have to give your Digital Address Codes to give home address to any person. For all addresses digital address code To issue Digital Address Codes, first of all the address will be verified by the government.
The Government of India has given the responsibility of Digital Address Codes to the Department of Posts. This work will be done by the postal department. How will you be able to take advantage of this digital address code and how will the digital address code be issued? All the information will be given to you in this article today. For complete information about digital address code, read the complete article.
What is Digital Address Codes?
The Digital Address Code (DAC) will be created by the Department of Posts, Government of India. Recently, to work towards digital address, the Department of Posts had sought suggestions from all the stakeholders on this proposal, on which the draft research paper was issued by the Department of Posts.
A digital unique code is being created by the government for all office or residential addresses in the country. This Digital Address Code There is a unique 12 digit code which will be different for each address. The digital address code will be issued by the government only after verifying every address. This unique code will act as an e-address for online delivery to address verification in place of the person’s address. Let us tell you that a proposal has been made to issue a 12-digit digital address code for about 75 crore addresses of the country.
Key Highlights of Digital Address Code
|article name||How will digital address codes be issued? |
Digital Address Codes Key Fayade
|Full name of DAC||Digital Address Codes|
|Digital Address Codes will be issued||Department of Posts Ministry of Communications, Government of India|
|postal department helpline number||18002666868|
|Digits of Digital Address Codes||12|
|Official Website of Department of Posts||indiapost.gov.in|
Why the need for a digital address code?
Usually Aadhaar is used as your address proof. But the address/address present on Aadhaar cannot be digitally authenticated. The same drawback is seen with all address proof documents. To digitally authenticate an address or address, that address must be linked to the digital location.
Whenever you write your address on a delivery app or e-commerce platform, you have to write your state, city, and your pincode. But sometimes the delivery person goes astray while tracking this address. Now you will not need to write your long address with the help of Digital Address Codes. Now from online delivery, you will need only 12 digit Digital Address Code (DAC) for address verification.
E-Aadhaar Download: How to Download E-Aadhaar Card 2022
Digital Address Codes Key Fayade
There are many benefits of digital address code. Digital Address Codes From this you will get the following benefits –
- Digital Address Codes One Nation Van Address scheme will also be implemented soon to implement this.
- The digital address code will be a unique address for your home.
- Fake address will prevent online fraud.
- It will be easy for everyone to track their address.
- If you are buying any item online, it will be delivered at the right place.
- Address verification will be easy for banking, telecom, insurance sectors.
- digital address code Representing the Jio Special will be attached to the coordinates.
- You will get the exact address.
- With DAC online authentication as well as Aadhaar authentication, you will be able to easily complete the process of digital EKYC.
- Distribution and implementation of government schemes will become easier.
- With the help of Digital Address Code, you can easily find out the exact location of your home by scanning the QR Code.
Features of DAC Digital Address Code
- DAC (including 11 digit plus one cheque) of 12 digit one unique code which will be different for different address/residence.
- With the help of Digital Address Codes, you will be able to do address online authentication.
- DAC is a unique code which will be issued for every person’s home or office etc.
- This is the unique code of the address which will give a different identity to each house.
- To create the Digital Address Code, the address of every house in the country will be verified first.
- After identifying the address, it will be linked to the geospatial coordinates.
- By typing the DAC code or scanning it like a QR code, you will be able to know the exact location of a house.
- With the help of DAC, you will also be able to see the Digital Map.
- Digital Address Code Will be permanent for each address.
how many digits will it be Digital Address Code?
It is estimated that the total number of business and non-residential addresses in India is 75 crore. According to the Department of Posts, if business and non-residential addresses are left out, then there are about 35 crore houses in the country at present. starting Digital Address Code For 11 digit + 1 check digit i.e. a total of 12 digit code is proposed.
how to dac code Works ?
With the help of digital address code, you will be able to know the exact location of a house. DAC Code by typing QR code Like you can scan it and know the exact location. now you DAC Code After the arrival of this, you will not have to feed your address for any work, nor will you have to enter your PIN because Digital Address Code With this you can easily enter your address in digital form which makes it easy to track this address with the help of code.
Full name of DAC Digital address code.
Digital Address Code It is of 12 digits.
by postal department Digital Address Code will be issued for each household address
Yes ! for each home address Digital Address Code (DA)C) will be different.
DAC code is Aadhaar Link Unique Code which will be of total 12 digits.
DAC Online Address Verification can be done easily with the code. Not only this, E-KYC will be easy for you Banking, Bima, Telecom. For a service like e-commerce, it will be very beneficial.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List