Annadoot Yojana Annadoot Yojana is one of the many schemes launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Through this scheme, the MP government is trying to reduce the unemployment spread in the state and provide employment opportunities. Keeping in mind the unemployed youth of the state, the state government is providing employment to them. Under this scheme, the youth will be given the task of transporting food items from the State Supply Corporation’s warehouses to the fair price ration shops.
Today in this article we will tell you Annadoot Yojana Will provide information about 2022. Such as – MP Annadoot Yojana online application, eligibility criteria, important documents and purpose of the scheme etc. Read this article completely for detailed information.
What is Annadoot Yojana 2022?
Annadoot Yojana is a state government scheme which has been started for the unemployed youth of the state. Through this scheme, Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan will connect unemployed youth with self-employment. Under Annadoot Yojana 2022, the youth will be given the responsibility to deliver ration and food items to all the high price/government ration shops in the state. For this, the government has decided to do the work of identifying the youth by the collectors.
Along with this, vehicles will also be provided to them to transport ration to the fair price shops. For this, the government will provide loans to the youth to buy vehicles on their own guarantee from banks. Not only this, the government has also made a provision to give 3% interest subsidy to the youth.
Under Annadoot scheme, a total of 1000 vehicles will be procured for the youth. Which will have the capacity to transport 6 to 8 tonnes of food grains. of vehicles purchased State Civil Supplies Corporation Storehouses These will be used to transport the food items to the government ration shops.
Highlights Of Annadoot Yojana 2022
|article name||Annadoot Yojana 2022: MP Annadoot Yojana Online Application, Eligibility Criteria and Purpose|
|initiated||by state government|
|purpose||To provide employment opportunity to the youth for the work of delivering ration to the government ration shop.|
|beneficiary||unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Process||online / offline|
|Scheme Category||State Government Category|
|official website||Will be issued soon.|
Objective of Annadoot Scheme
Annadoot Yojana 2022 There is such a scheme brought by the state government which will provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of the state. This will not only reduce unemployment, but unemployed youth will get a means of earning so that their livelihood can continue. Under the Annadoot scheme, all such unemployed youth will have to deliver ration to all fair price shops (government ration shops). With this, the youth will not only get employment, but at the same time the problem of scam and delay in reaching ration at government ration shops will also end.
At present there are 26,000 government ration shops where food items are provided to about 1 crore and 18 lakh families through the shops. Let us tell you that 3 lakh tonnes of food items / ration are delivered to these shops every month. This work is still done by the Civil Supplies Corporation transporters. There are many scam complaints regarding the delivery of this ration to the government. And with the aim of controlling it, this scheme is also being started.
Benefits and features of MP Annadoot Yojana
- Under the MP Annadoot Yojana 2022 launched by the Madhya Pradesh government, unemployed youth will be provided benefits.
- MP Annadoot Yojana Under 2022, all the willing and eligible unemployed youth will be given the task of delivering food grains and ration etc. to many government fair price shops in the state.
- Vehicles will also be provided to the youth to transport food grains. For which arrangements have been made by the state government.
- Eligible candidates will be selected by the collector of the district and then only they will be provided loan by the banks to buy the vehicle on the basis of their government guarantee.
- The government will also give a grant of 3 percent interest to the youth on the loan taken by the youth for the purchase of vehicles.
- 1000 vehicles will be procured under the scheme, through which food grains will be transported to the fair price shops. These vehicles will have the capacity to transport 6 to 8 tonnes of food grains.
- Under this scheme, the Civil Supplies Corporation will be paid Rs 65 per quintal for transportation of food grains. And out of this, the transporter / or the selected candidate will also have to deduct the driver diesel and other expenses from it.
- MP Annadoot Yojana The state government itself will bear 50% of the amount received by the beneficiary youth at the rate of 65 rupees per quintal for 2022 and the rest 50 percent will be paid by the central government.
- Through the recruitment done under this scheme, the scams done by the Civil Supplies Corporation transporters till now will also be controlled and eliminated. This will also bring transparency in the system.
- This scheme will also try to fulfill the objective of controlling the problem of unemployment in the state.
- From now on, food grains will be able to reach all fair price government shops in the state on time. Also, there will be no situation of any kind of corruption.
- Along with increasing employment opportunities in the state, there will be development in other government systems as well.
What are the eligibility conditions of MP Annadoot Yojana
MP Annadoot Yojana 2022 can be started soon. For this, you have to apply in it to take advantage of the scheme. You have to fulfill certain eligibility conditions prescribed under the Annadoot scheme for the application. As soon as the notification of the start of the application process in the scheme will be issued, you can apply on the basis of its eligibility conditions.
As this is a state level scheme which has been brought for the unemployed citizens of the state, on this basis at least the applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh. And to apply in Annadoot scheme, only unemployed youth of the state will be valid. more eligibility criteria Annadoot Yojana It will happen only when the application process starts in 2022.
Documents for Application
You may need some important documents to apply for Annadoot Yojana, Madhya Pradesh. For more information regarding this you Have to wait for the application process to start, At the moment you can read the list of some important documents given here.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- permanent certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- income certificate.
Annadoot Yojana 2022: How to Apply MP Annadoot Yojana
if you too Annadoot Yojana If you want to apply in 2022, then for your information, let us tell you that Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has just announced about the start of Annadoot scheme. Soon the process of applying for this scheme will also be started. As soon as the official website and application process is released for the application, we will provide you the related information through this article.
Annadoot Yojana Question Answer
Annadoot scheme has been started in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Annadoot Yojana This has been done keeping in mind the unemployed youth of MP.
Annadoot Yojana is a scheme brought to the youth of the state, under which employment opportunities will be provided to them. They will be entrusted with the task of transporting food items to the fair price ration shops of the state under this scheme.
Annadoot Yojana To apply you have to visit the official website. You can apply online by visiting the website. However, for your information, let us tell you that the application process and official website related to this scheme has not been released yet.
Unemployed youth can apply in this.
Annadoot Yojana The official website for the application will be launched soon.
Today in this article we have told you Annadoot Yojana All information related to 2022 has been given. Hope you find this information useful. If you want to know about other such schemes, then you can visit our website. Hindi NVSHQ can connect with.
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List