Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Former Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Trivendra Singh Rawat ji started Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana in 2017 in which girls will get financial help, those people who are financially weak girls can take advantage of this scheme Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Under the scheme, 50000 rupees will be given by the government to the girls of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and BPL (SC, ST, EWS) category who come below the poverty line.
Uttarakhand nanda gaura devi girl wealth Plan
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana The benefit of this can be availed by the girl child who is in the Inter or 12th class from a school under a board recognized by the Central Government / State Government located in the state. So that girls can fulfill their purpose by getting the best education and make their dreams come true. Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana In 2017, 2000 girls took advantage of this scheme, an amount of Rs 39 crore has been deposited in the bank in the form of FD.
With all Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Under this, an amount of 11000 is given at the time of the birth of a daughter in Uttarakhand. After passing 12th class, an amount of 50000 is given so that girls can take higher education.
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Apply
|scheme name||Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana|
|scheme launched||by Uttarakhand government|
|purpose||financial aid for higher education|
Uttarakhand Saubhagyavati Scheme
Purpose of Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana The objective is to provide financial assistance to girls for higher education so that any girl does not face any problem in pursuing higher education and she can fulfill her dreams by getting higher education. Nowadays, due to the weak economic condition in the society, parents get the girls married or get their education removed, due to which their education remains incomplete nor does they develop in their entire life.
Benefits of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Scheme
- Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana The benefits of the scheme can be availed by the girls belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and the below poverty line. So that they can continue their studies.
- 50000 rupees financial assistance will be given by the government to the girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and below poverty line.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
- The applicant girl should be a native of Uttarakhand.
- The applicant should be unmarried.
- The applicant must be studying from a government school or a recognized school.
- The annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed Rs 21206 if it is in the city and Rs 15976 if it is in rural area.
- Beneficiaries applying from the general category should be BPL card holders.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 25 years.
Documents required for application
- four passport size photographs
- Caste certificate for SC/ ST girl students.
- It is mandatory for the applicant girl to have an account in the bank, in which the assistance amount will be sent.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary for the beneficiary to have a domicile letter of Uttarakhand.
- Income certificate made from Patwari
- 10th certificate for date of birth
- copy of family register
- certificate of unmarried
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
uttarakhand ration card form list
Know how to fill Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Form
- All the applicants will first go to the Nanda Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Uttarakhand Portal to apply.
- Here click on the option of application form, after which the application form will open.
- Now the applicant has to download the form, after that take a print out, fill each and every information in the form correctly.
- After filling the application form, attach your documents and certificates in it.
- Now submit the application form to the principal’s office in your school.
With this scheme, girls will not have to face problems in life, they will be able to be fully educated and will be able to illuminate the name of parents in the society.
Bhulekh Uttarakhand: Khasra Khatauni, land map
Question and Answer Related to Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
Nanda Gaura Devi girl started by Uttarakhand government What is money plan?
Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana is a scheme which is for economically weaker girls, this scheme was started by the Uttarakhand government to provide financial assistance for their higher education.
Who is in Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana ,which Can person apply?
In Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, those persons can apply for daughters who were born in ANM center, child care center or any government hospital and who are financially weak.
Till what date the applicant can apply in Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana?
The last date to apply Nanda Gaura Kanya Dhan Yojana can apply by 30 November every year.
Under the Gaura Devi scheme started by the Uttarakhand government, can a candidate studying in another state get the benefit of this scheme?
To take advantage of this scheme, the candidate must have passed 10th class from the Central, State Government or any recognized board. either 12th examination should be passed, if the candidate is studying in other state, then he should Plan will not get the benefit.
How can the applicant check the status of application to Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
The applicant should go to the official portal of Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, as well as click on the link to check the current status of the application, where the applicant will get complete information.
How will the benefit of the Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana launched by the Uttarakhand government be given?
The amount of 7 installments is deposited in their bank account to the girls applying for the benefit of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana by the Uttarakhand government.
Benefit of Kanya Dhan Yojana started by Uttarakhand Government How many daughters of a family are given the benefit of this scheme?
Benefit of this scheme At most 2 daughters of a family will be given the benefit of this scheme.
Where can the applicant get the form to apply for Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana?
To apply for Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, the applicant can get the form by visiting the District Social Welfare, official website, office of the concerned Development Block Officer.
In this scheme the applicant Where will the application form be submitted?
In this scheme, the applicant can submit his application form to the District Social Welfare, concerned development block office.
Legal parents or their parents taken to take advantage of this scheme How much income is required?
The income of the parents living in the village should be Rs 15976 and the parents living in the city should be Rs 21206, if the income of the parents is more than this, then they will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Which documents, certificates are necessary in this scheme?
Passport size photograph, income proof, domicile certificate, BBL card, 10th 12th certificate is required.
How will the girls be selected in the Nanda Devi Gaura Kanya Dhan Yojana?
Under the Nanda Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana, first a committee will be formed under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate, in which the Chief Development Officer, President, District Education Officer, ICDS District Program Officer will join this scheme and select the girls.
How to apply for this scheme
To apply online, the applicant should go to the official website, download the PDF of the form from there and submit it to the office of the concerned department.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List