UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Apply Online | UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration Form | Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana | UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Online Application
Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana It has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath to provide good life and good education to the children of labor family. Under the child labor scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the children of orphans and laborers of Uttar Pradesh for providing higher education.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Under this, Rs. 1000 will be provided to the boys of labor family and Rs. 1200 to the girl child. Apart from this, the labor children of the state who are studying in class 8th, 9th and 10th will be provided additional assistance of Rs.6000 per year by the government. To get more information about this scheme like application process, eligibility, required documents etc., definitely read the article completely.
read this also: PM Svanidhi Scheme: Government is giving loan without guarantee, you will get subsidy if you repay the money on time
Key Points Of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
|scheme name||UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana|
|started by||By Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath|
|beneficiary||boys and girls of labor family|
|Objective of the plan||every child can be educated|
|aid to students||Rs. 1000/- Per Month|
|Aid to girl students ||Rs. 1200/- Per Month|
Objective of Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to provide monthly financial assistance to the children of poor and working class to encourage them for higher education and to prevent the children of laborers from working as child laborers. Under this UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month will be provided to each selected boy and Rs 1200 per month to the girl child. And workers whose children are studying in class 8th, 9th and 10th will be provided additional financial assistance of Rs.6000.
Benefits of Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022
- The benefit of Uttar Pradesh Child Labor Scheme will be given to the poor children of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under the UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana, Rs 1000 per month will be given to boys and Rs 1200 per month to girls.
- Children of laborers of the state who are studying in class 8th, 9th and 10th will be given an additional assistance of Rs.6000.
- As the launch of this scheme, money will be sent to more than 2000 children.
- UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana has been started to prevent children from working as child labor.
Also read this usage article: PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana | Will get Rs 3000 per month. How is the registration of the scheme done?
Selection Process of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
- Under the Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojna, children will be identified by the officials of the Labor Department, in the survey/inspection, by the Gram Panchayats, local bodies, Childline, or the School Management Committee.
- If the child’s mother or father or both is suffering from any serious illness then preference will be given to such children.
- The 2011 census list will be used for the selection of landless households and women headed households.
Documents (Eligibility) of Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should be from poor or working class family.
- Candidate age should be 8 to 18 years.
- Aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- voter id card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- bank account information
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Application Process
by Government of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022 has been started recently. The process of application has not been started in this scheme yet. As soon as the process of application is started by the government, we will inform you through this article. After the commencement of the application process all the interested candidates UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022 You can apply under this and get the financial assistance being given by the government.
What is UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
Under this scheme, to stop the children of poor and laborers from working as laborers and to provide them with good education, financial assistance is provided every month.
How much financial assistance is available under the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
In this scheme, 1000 rupees per month will be given to each boy selected, 1200 rupees per month to girl child and 6000 to the students of class 8, 9, 10.
What should be the age of the beneficiary under the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
The age of the beneficiary under the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana should be between 8-18 years.
What are the documents required to apply for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
Aadhar card, identity card, photo copy of bank passbook, passport size photo, and mobile number will be required for applying in UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana.
Related Posts –
- CG Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan | Land Records, Land Map – B1 Khasra, P-II Khatauni Nakal, View Report Online
- ilgms Citizen Login, General Transfer Lsgkerala, tax.lsgkerala.gov.in e payments
- edisha Haryana registration and application status check
- How to get Shramik Card Verify | How to verify shramik card
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni – एमपी भूलेख खतौनी कैसे देखें 2022
- Lottery Sambad Today 16.10.2022 Result 1pm 6pm 8pm Nagaland State Lottery Winner List